[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich Kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.png (83KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
83KB, 329x361px
Who else is depressed despite being well off?

I've always had access to anything I wanted, but I still hate life.
>>
>>34944977
Well, you're not alone. You at least have me - but I'm sure you'd rather be alone.
>>
I work hard for everything that I have, and although my grandparents had nothing, they did create a stable base for the people in my family to have a chance at life. I have never been happier.
>>
>>34945021
I have people who love me and care about me but I feel alone anyways. I lack nothing but purpose.
>>
File: 1486938057084.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1486938057084.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>dad has a net worth of about 300m
>I still have to work, don't get any expensive things and have to save up shit myself
>birthday and Christmas gifts never exceed 100 dollars

Can't wait until I inherit his money.
>>
>>34945042
I am very much the same way. Although, I think a lot of my sadness was inadvertently caused by my own actions. I've tried to give up on what I thought was the cause, but it didn't work, and I soon found myself back at square one.
>>
The people who love me bring me tributes fairly often. They think gifts will make me feel better, but it just clutters the house and I'm still a mess. I've always felt happiest in situations where I didn't have much.

I feel about most humans the way I feel about tables and books and lamp posts. It's lonely.
>>
>>34945067
My emotions are also caused by my own actions. What caused your sadness?
>>
>>34945062
Have you considered asking him for a loan to start your own business or to invest in stuff? He might be more willing to give you dosh if you can show him you'll put it to good use.
>>
have you ever considered trying drugs? with that much money you could never be unhappy if you just tripped on acid all the time!!!
>>
>>34945164
I can't explain it without writing a fucking book, so let's just say that it's a combination of many different factors.
>>
>>34945347
I don't know any drug dealer and I don't know how to go about meeting a drug dealer. If I did, I'd be on shrooms right now.
>>
>>34945201
A small loan of 1 million dollars
>>
>>34945062

He's doing you a favor faggot.
>>
>>34945509
Not really. When anon inherits that huge amount of money he might not know how to deal with it. It takes certain knowledge and training not to blow all your money on junk.. most lottery winners end up broke for that reason. His dad should've taught him money skills.
>>
Wish I had a fraction of money like that just to live a normal fucking life and try and have a family like I always wanted and give them so many things to make them happy. I wish I wasn't even fucking born because I don't understand why I have been brought to the earth everything has a purpose and I had a shit start in life and never took the minimal opportunities I could have taken to maybe be a little normal. I have no purpose, I need money to have the ability to give what I want to give.
If you're depressed for being rich and secure in life then I will never be able understand how that works, try doing generous acts with money if you can it will make you happy
>>
>>34945621
Generous how? I don't know anyone who's in need and when you try to find people who are in genuine need, you always end up finding a ton of scammers.
>>
>>34945682
If you have money then you will have the resources to take a trip to a poor state, look around for yourself, listen to nobody who will want to take the money out of your pockets and use your own eyes to look for what you think the place needs.
More homes? A new school? Refurbishment to every home? I don't know, I am just saying if I was rich and I knew I could make back what I spent in a reasonable period of time I would do shit like that
>>
>>34945814
I'm not THAT rich. And I'd feel stupid spending a ton of money on stuff that wouldn't bring me money back.. it would feel a bit like setting it on fire.
>>
>>34945682
And fuck it man also if I had millions I would give a person I have known who is average a nice some of it. It is nothing to you but a free life for them.
>>
>>34945854
You must be able to give knowing you are losing to be generous though, there is a warm feeling in it you cannot get with anything else.
>>
>>34944977
If you're extremely rich there is no reason to be depressed. There are means to make yourself happy which poorfags can't do. Fuck them hos, do them drugs spend them moneyz niggers! TRAVEL N SHIETTTTTTTTT!
>>
The only wat dor you to be happy would be to shate that disgusting money you have with someone else. Like mw, for example
>>
Elliot Rodgers 2.0 Tryouts: The Thread
>>
>tfw dating a generous rich guy and even though I love him I can't help but feel awkward, nervous and out of place constantly

It's getting out of hand. I go get us shopping, and feel wasteful and unworthy because I bought the brands he likes but got enough for two, resulting in me having to also use fresh organic local milk and extravagant indie beers, etc. He gets me a gift and it's humiliating to accept. He wants to casually take me to a different country and back over the weekend and pays for my ticket... every single month. Argh.

I know this is literally the biggest first world problem ever documented, but seriously. How the fuck do I either fend off the financial support, or learn to accept it in a way that is gracious and doesn't make me look like a spazz or a gold digger?
>>
>>34945614
His dad is probably going to cuck him and Warren Buffet / Bill Gates that money. That shit is going to some to some third world shithole charity for sure.
>>
File: 1487377442924.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487377442924.png
42KB, 481x406px
>tfw don't know this feel
>poorfag all my life
>homeless for months at a time before
>>
>>34946194
draw the line for the sake of drawing a line and communicate this to that person, not to everyone but that person.

women fail big time with this.
>>
>>34946194
How did you meet him, though?
>>
>>34946233
Just some random meetup group about something we were both into. It was entirely chance.

The worst part is, I literally squatted in a legally condemned house before this, barely managing to pull off not looking like I was homeless and leading a meager social life. And he knows this. So I feel like a charity case.
>>
>>34946230
It's a fair point, but how do I communicate this in a non-autistic way?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.