[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gymcels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: WXrVfSV.jpg (56KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
WXrVfSV.jpg
56KB, 610x813px
>gymcels
>>
>>34944806
how do i get a body like that guy
>>
>>34944806
Reminds me of the cheesy TV trope where a guy crudely photoshops his head onto a muscular body.
>>
>>34944824

Assuming this is bait

Look up lifting programs like PHUL, PHAT, GCZL, Jacked and Tanned, 5/3/1, etc

Eat at least 0.7g of protein per lb of body mass and shit loads of carbs (if you're skinny) or no fucking carbs (if you're fat)

Do both consistently for 2-3 years and you can have his body.
>>
>>34944806
>a male butterface
a buthisface
>>
>>34944806
The guy would look reasonable if he took off those glasses, had a reasonable haircut and smiled.

This is a terrible pic for those reasons and shit bait.
>>
>>34945156
are you sure?

it looks like he has a very puffy, unreasonably flushed face
>>
>>34945156
and worse comes to worse, he can always get plastic surgery for his giant jew nose.

His bowlcut autism hair is the worse though
>>
>>34945156
his eyes couldn't get much further apart. he aso has a very wide nose.
>>
>>34945182
It's mainly the nose, which is exacerbated by his hair and glasses. Anon is right, if he ditched the glasses and got a better haircut he'd be decently attractive.
>>
this lift meme incredibly retarded

I liked it better in the 90s when everyone wasn't such a narcissistic tryhard
>>
>>34945278
>in the 90s when everyone wasn't such a narcissistic tryhard
I feel like Americans have always been obsessed with the way they look.

Even now with third wave feminism, they're not trying to push the idea that worth comes from a multitude of places like skills and personality, they're just trying to force the idea that fat is also physically beautiful.
>>
File: Mini_Ladd_derp.jpg (29KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Mini_Ladd_derp.jpg
29KB, 736x414px
I didn't know Mini Ladd was so muscular...
>>
File: 2JnQK9o.jpg (133KB, 840x578px) Image search: [Google]
2JnQK9o.jpg
133KB, 840x578px
>>34944806
>gymcel
>has gf
Pick one
>>
>>34944806
how do i get a nose like that guy
>>
File: 1480471449264.jpg (66KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1480471449264.jpg
66KB, 564x564px
>>34945100

That's dumb. Multiple studies have shown low dose testosterone, as in 1/5 of what bodybuilders use, causes more weight gain and fat loss while not training than your typical low volume training protocol in natty men. Both groups are starting from nothing here. That body came from roids and lifting. Just lifting is not enough to get there.

I can't remember the exact routine the wimp group used or the cruise doses but anyone will see good results on this. Long ester testosterone, 250mg or so a week, or just say fuck it and just do 1ml of whatever it's supplied in. Any low volume newb routine, I used stronglifts but they all are close enough it won't matter to someone who just wants to gain weight. That's it, just keep doing this until you get sick of deloading and switch to madcow. It wouldnt hurt to keep ancillaries on hand but at that dose I never got the itchy nips. It's good to get blood work done before and every 8 weeks if you pretend to care about health, but it was obviously never to big of a concern if a person was ever skinny or fat so don't fret over it. If you want more drugs adrol and dbol are nice for orals, I can't tolerate even low dose wild ones like tbol so I don't use them, oil is cheaper and easier to use anyway. Forget about all the meme drugs though. Testosterone is all you need unless you want to be hyooge, and then you just need test and tren. If you do tren drop test as low as you can and still get boners. Tren is irl magic potions so you want as much room in the syringe/your ass as you can get for it. Tren ace is also a meme, enanthate is the only one worth it unless you can source/afford hex. Diet is easy, just eat as much as you can. That's not enough though so get Mk677 to make you ravenous and some ppi or similar to deal with the pain of eating enough. See those gymfag posers with the one gallon water bottles? Don't be like that. Carry around a gallon jug of milk. Water has no calories or protein, it's a girls drink.
>>
>>34945536
That's his original sister
>>
>>34945568
Gotta kill a few normies
Then you got to get sent to a slam, where they tell you you'll never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools
>>
>>34944806
Ask yourself though, would this guy look better if he was obese or skinny as fuck? No, of course not. There's nothing wrong with gymcelling unless you actually think you'll turn into a 10/10 god because of it. If you're ugly, you might as well make yourself feel and look better by focusing on the rest of your body.
A guy with an ugly face with a good body who's in shape is superior to a guy with an ugly face with a shit body who smells like stale cheetos.
>>
File: 1460675988407.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460675988407.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>34946213
It's not, he's a /fit/ user that posted bunch of him and his gf in June last year
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.