[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Thread: Friday Night Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: renbed.gif (1MB, 256x190px) Image search: [Google]
renbed.gif
1MB, 256x190px
>tfw 27

>In 13 years, I will be 40

>And yet, 13 years ago I was a sophomore in high school

>Which I still remember clear as day

This really fucked with my mind last night
>>
Friday already?
I like this, even though I'm a NEET, knowing that all normies are out there getting wasted and getting their dicks wet, while I get to be comfy and, especially, away from all that scum, doing what I like to do, makes me feel really... cozy
>>
I got invited to my 10 year high school reunion. No fucking way am I going to that since I'm still a loser living with his parents.
>>
>>34945030
>I got invited to my 10 year high school reunion. No fucking way am I going to that since I'm still a loser living with his parents.
this was me a few years ago. didnt go to reunion. still live with parents. still KV
>>
File: 1487298569982.jpg (45KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
1487298569982.jpg
45KB, 625x469px
25 here. I got hired today as a security guard at a small regional hospital, and it's the first job I've gotten independently (no help from family or friends). I'm also going to start going to trade school this Summer for Biomedical Engineering. I'll owe the school about $10,000, once all of the scholarships are accounted for.

All in all, I'm happy I moved away from my home city and got a fresh start. The good thing about a fresh start is that you HAVE to start doing something with your life, otherwise you'll end up on the streets
>>
>>34945030
I feel like high school reunions exist for the sole purpose of fucking people you never had a chance with in high school
>>
>>34945030
>>34946471
This is what I feel like if there was ever a reunion at one of my old schools. I doubt I would be able to go knowing that everyone else has turned out to have achieved something while I'm seemingly the same looser as I was then.

It hurts.
>>
>35
>neet
>college dropout
>never worked a day in my life
>>
>>34945030
>dropped out
>no awkward high school reunions for me

/feelsgood/
>>
>30 khv still living with parents
>try to warn my 13yo brother about video games and he doesn't listen he keeps playing that shit 15 hours per day
>>
File: 1486820881303.png (100KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1486820881303.png
100KB, 500x522px
32 here. Having some drinks, I get drug and alcohol tested every Wednesday so Friday is my drinking night.

Playing gta 5 and listening to podcasts, feels okay man.

Waking up early used to suck now I fucking love it, old man forever.
>>
>>34947533
Oof. Are you planning on getting a sizeable inheritance, or are you just going to off yourself once your parents die
>>
>>34947622

I'll never have to worry about money but I still occasionally feel suicidal because I have nothing to live for.
>>
File: 1394606315547.gif (168KB, 404x272px) Image search: [Google]
1394606315547.gif
168KB, 404x272px
>>34944772
>Don't remember anything about being a sophomore in Highschool
>20 years old
>>
Life sucks, working with a job coach that seems to be struggling with helping me find a job. Just got another rejection email for an application.

I'm failing the classes I'm taking just to kill time and keep my loans on deferment, will probably drop out next week cause fuck it.

Worst of all I just wasted the last of my money on a whore that I didn't even enjoy and I'm out of smokes and alcohol.

The end is near.
>>
File: 1476225841388.jpg (52KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
1476225841388.jpg
52KB, 592x754px
>>34947681
You have us, babaloo
>>
>>34947454
They're a chance for the successful normalfags to meet up and compare how successful they've been.

"Only 10 years and I've already got a degree, a good job, a house, husband, and two beautiful children! Here look, pictures! :)"
>>
File: 1463247104280.png (264KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463247104280.png
264KB, 480x320px
>30
>KHV multi-virgin
>2/10 and socially awkward
>social leper, no prospect of change
>never worked a day in my life
>used to have lofty ambitions as a teenager, slowly gave up on everything because I somehow couldn't make out of my bedroom and put my ugly face on display
>slugging through last year of university for a worthless degree
>chronic fuck-up, unable to meet deadlines or turn in a decent project
>must find an internship in order to graduate, but I don't think that I'm gonna make it
>still living with parents and their constant bickering
>still at risk of ending up on the streets if they divorce
>>
this thread so ded
figures modern /r9k/ users would be busy on a friday night
>>
>>34944772
I'm 27 and I'm the last guy from my school to still be a virgin, as far as I know. Even the kid who had the reputation of being socially awkward is married with a kid now.

I've stopped communicating with all but one of my highschool friends, who is actually the only friend I have left since I haven't made any new ones the past 8 years.
>>
oldbots, what do you have planned for this weekend?

i am learning how to make my own liquor.
>>
>>34945030
i went to one school, then transferred to another and then finished school at home so i got my diploma from the neighborhood school that i never once set foot inside of.

i wouldn't even be invited to the school reunion where i actually attended most of my high school career. i wouldn't go anyway but it still kind of sucks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.