[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me improve my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pi.png (590KB, 375x603px) Image search: [Google]
pi.png
590KB, 375x603px
Brace yourself for a wall of text

I'm 5 foot 10 and I'm Jewish and I look like a Jew and I have a moderate Jew nose and mild Jew ears and I'm pale as shit and really hairy. I'm actually kind of handsome in a Jewish kind of way, but I'm awkward asf around girls so that cancels that out.

Anyway, I have depression, horrible ADHD, really bad OCD, and terrible anxiety. I have to take adderall 20 mg twice a day because I have zero energy to even get out of bed without it, and I've masturbated pretty much every day for the last 6 months.

I'm also a crazy pothead / drugfiend because it is very difficult for me to feel happy while sober. for example I am staying at my beach house (rich Jewish parents) and I didn't bring any weed and earlier today I was looking at the ocean and thinking "wow it's so beautiful, but imagine how beautiful it would be if you were high as shit right now" and then suddenly the ocean stopped being mesmerisingly beautiful and I get really upset because I missed my chance to look at something as beautiful as the ocean while high. time passes sooo slowly for me when I'm sober.

I've tried to kill myself a couple times but I've decided that I will wait until I'm 27 (I'm 19 now), see if I'm happy then, and if I'm not I'll do it then.

I was in college last semester, to earn a really high paying degree that I want incredibly badly (computer science) but couldn't focus on any of my classes and ended up dropping two of them and getting Cs in the other two.

I'm spending this semester at home because thanks to the miracle of AP classes, I'm only two credits away from starting my major, and I to get those credits all I need to do is pass two CLEP tests. But inevitably after like 30 minutes of studying I give up and get high. So I'm still a long way from being ready.

I have $100 to my name and I'm seriously considering spending it on drugs.

please inspire me to get my life back on track or give me advice as to how I can fix it. Thanks r9k
>>
>>34943932
you won't want to do it at 27 either if your life doesn't get better, just so you know.
t. I'm 27 and hit almost every talking point in your story 8 years ago, it got worse for me, good luck.
>>
you're literally a Jew with rich parents, a couple meme mental illnesses that everyone else seems to have, and a slight addiction to marijuana addiction

you'll be alright
>>
did you try to make it better?
>>
Gas yourself you pathetic kike
>>
Talk to your parents about getting help from the Jew conclave. They won't let a member suffer.
>>
I thought I was trying at the time, but I was mostly an addict lying to myself.
I'm okay, but I would be lying if I said my past self wouldn't consider me an utter failure.
People adapt to almost anything.
>>
Hate being Jewish but I could've been born a fat shit or a ginger or a muslim or poor or a slave or been one of those really short jews in which case I would've probably already killed myself, but just being Jewish isn't enough.
>>
>>34943932
You're a Jew. You got dealt a good of cards at the end of the day, far better than most. And certainly better than the people that genuinely hate you. See a therapist and quit kvetching please.
>>
true but I'm a fucking jew and I cant even function without aderall and I hate life so much I If I wasn't dealt cards this good I would've offed myself already.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.