[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is his career finally over?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: pewds.jpg (185KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
pewds.jpg
185KB, 1140x700px
Is his career finally over?
>>
Nope. He's actually gaining subscribers after the controversy lel
>>
>>34943453
He literally became /ourguy/.
>>
no actually because autistic youtubers now have more power than the media.
look at anyone reporting on him, nobody is supporting the media, just defending this guy.
pretty good if you ask me. I like the most that JK Rowling got btfo in all of this too.

his vids still suck though
>>
>>34943453
I don't see the big deal. He's not evil, just dumb. If you think his videos are harmful, close your eyes and hit X on the tab.

Why can't liberals get mad about real neo-Nazis instead of obsessing over "your fave is problematic" clickbait memes? Priorities, my friends.
>>
They said trump was an anti-smite and a racist and now he's presidient
>>
>>34943453
>/ourguy/
>redpilling millions about media kikes
>Overwhelming support from popular youtubers
>Drawing out the hidden jew (JK Rowling, etc.)
If anything this has been the best thing to happen to him in recent years
>>
>>34943777
>>redpilling millions about media kikes
Wait what?
>>
>>34943547
This. Nobody actually believes main stream media anymore, only dumb old boomers who don't understand that the world has changed and refuse to believe they are nothing but pieces on a jewish chess board because they learned about muh 6 gorrilion, still watch mainstream news
>>
>>34943798
disney cut ties with him because hes a nazi
>>
>>34943453
Nope. He's only gonna get bigger. Not like it matters. He has enough money to live the rest of his life in luxury, never having to work a single job again.
>>
>>34943798
In his response video he literally called out the WSJ and other faggy websites for their shit spewing smear attempt and told them to fuck off. Millions of kids are going to grow up not believing anything from the mainstream media.
>>
>>34943523
Does any person with a triple digit IQ seriously believe Felix is a fucking neo-nazi? I don't like his videos, I don't watch them or anything, I barely know anything about him and I can tell you he's not a bloody Nazi.

Was this some sort of directed hit-piece? I just don't see how anyone could come to this conclusion.
>>
It's just starting.

Fake News is literally on suicide watch.
>>
>>34944112
he literally said he wanted to kill all jews tho
>>
>>34943453
If you have payed any attention he is even more powerful than ever
>>
>>34943453
His career is just beginning.
>>
>>34944240
where did he say this? fucking retard kike fuck off
>>
its just starting hes give no fuks
>>
File: IMG_1323.png (413KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.png
413KB, 576x566px
>>34943517
Since when did /r9k/ subscribe to greedy Porky memes?
>>
File: 1487230073679.jpg (203KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487230073679.jpg
203KB, 879x1024px
>>34944112
>I don't know anything about this guy or this situation but I can tell you all you're all wrong

wew you must be a fun guy to hang around with
>>
File: 1437248745.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437248745.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>34944273
stills from his video in which he wished death upon all jews
>>
>>34944311
He's the most popular person on a platform I use on a daily basis. I've heard about him along with watching a couple of videos of his. He is the most milquetoast Chad I've ever seen. Also just looked up the story, utter bullshit. Guy pays someone to hold up a sign for obvious comedic purpose =/= neo-nazi.
>>
>>34944452
He's Swedish, what do you expect
>>
Would anyone care to share the video or lets us the dudes name?
>>
>>34943523
'Cuz he's an influential YouTuber who's loved and looked up to by millions of impressionable children.
>>34944112
Disney doesn't want to be associated with him and by proxy Nazism even if his Nazi shit is just in jest.
It's reasonable of them to cut whatever they were paying him off.
>>
File: trump_win_by_protoss722-danwujh.gif (126KB, 512x391px) Image search: [Google]
trump_win_by_protoss722-danwujh.gif
126KB, 512x391px
What position will Trump give him?
>>
>>34944556
Executive vice President of MAGA merchandise sales
>>
>>34943453
he was about to die and disappear and this revived him.

most of his fanbase grew out of him, and the new generation of kids prefer to watch all the cringey vlogs and reacting shit.

and now this brought everyone back and gave him the spotlight.

fucking idiots think he is not celebrating this shit 24/7
>>
>>34944556
Minister of Truth
>>
>all those liberal female whores rushing to his defence because they want in his peepee

pathetic, but pretty funny
>>
>>34943453
what happened? can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>34944540
Sure. The moment any news story breaks calling into question the character of an individual aspiring to an influential position, that person needs to be re evaluated and probably replaced.

Oh...
>>
>>34943453
>career over
>he still made 15 million dollars a year

Yeah I don't feel sorry for him.
>>
>>34944758
PewDiePie went on an anti-Semitic tyrade and threatened to kill a bunch of jews.

he paid some Indian kids 5$ to hold up a sing saying death to all jews
>>
>>34943453
Its so weird seeing pewdiepie become so based over the last few years, he used to be such a massive faggot.
>>
>>34944378
How retarded do you have to be to not recognize a joke?
>>
File: Classy Pepe.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
Classy Pepe.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>34944896
He got redpilled by being attacked by the media.
>>
>>34944896
Do you think that fucking millionaire is stupid? He capitalized on an endless market of dumb kids that love stupid(r4ndum!) shit.

He could have changed his videos or made something more inspiring, but then he probably wouldn't have more money than every person in this thread combined ten fold. He knew what he was doing.

doesn't make it all less shitty
>>
>>34945009
Well... A lot of his success came from the fact that he moved internationally while building his channel. It meant his videos were getting automatically suggested to people in multiple countries, which made building his channel way easier and way faster.
>>
>>34944204
basically this

roeg
>>
File: 366.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
366.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
What did J.K faggot Rowling say and how did she get BTFO?
I hate that bitch.
>>
>>34943484
>>34943517
These
His career has just begun
>>
>>34943777
you seem to be confused, friendo. This is r9k, not pol.

>>34943798
The Wall Street Journal(WSJ) accused Felix aka Pewdiepie of being an antisemite because of a video featuring a website that claims they'd do anything for $5. Pewdiepie payed the website to make a make a video with the message "death to all jew" and, to his surprise, the total madmen actually delivers. I'm not sure what the whole point of this was, I think it was something about "how you can make people do anything for money". In the context, it was quite apparent that it was not to be taken seriously, but the WSJ decided to go full on The Sun-mode and accused Felix of normalizing nazism.

After being pressed by WSJ, Disney and Google canceled their contracts with him, at least for now.

In response to WSJ's accusations, Felix posted a video regarding the subject, admitting that he may have crossed an invisible line inadvertently with the joke. He did however not apologise to the WSJ, who he considered "antagonized him for their own personal gains", but to those who were actually offended by his tasteless joke.

Now the alt-right is trying to profit from this by claiming that the thing that is happening to Felix has been going on against Trump for years. What's important to keep in mind thou is that most famous people tend to be attacked by the media simply because that's the nature of the media. This is going to blow over and in a month, no one will remember this. Donald Trump will however keep on being the same compulsive liar he's always been, and he's cabinett one that employed an actual traitor.
>>
>>34943453
He's in Sweden, he pays $600,000 for every million he makes
>>
>>34946004
faggot
original oregano orlando oregon
>>
>>34944758
he was mildly edgy, fake news claims he's a Nazi.
Ended up redpilling generation Z.
Started as the most popular personality on Youtube.
Fame will only grow from here.
>>
>>34946110
wishful thinking at its best
>>
>>34946253
ok, then give us your perspective.
>>
>>34944378
it's a joke and a damn funny one.

His gaming videos are crap but sometimes he shits out some actually funny stuff like this video.
>>
>>34946004
How much does ShareBlue pay you to shill on /r9k/? honest Question.
>>
>>34946470
I'm telling the objective truth. Your problem is not with me, it's with reality.
>>
>>34946551
You didn't answer my question though
>>
>millions of young people turned against the media
>millions of young people turned against the SJW

Good
>>
>>34943521
>Btfos roasties

He truly is /our guy/
>>
>>34944914
>>34946297
>h-he was merely pretending!
no he's a neo nazi.
>>
>>34946004

Can you explain how JK Rowling is involved?
>>
>>34946573
It does thou. When I claim to tell the objective truth, I also claim being unbiased i.e. not shilling.

>>34947069
J.K. Rowling made a comment on Twitter accusing Pewdiepie of spreading fascist propaganda in response to an article in The Independant, based of the article in the WSJ.
>>
>>34947004
well ok you have convinced me
>>
>>34946004
>no one will remember this.
Dat wishful thinking.

And your entire last paragraph is retarded. The fact is this: Pewdiepie got shafted. His millions of fans witnessed firsthand how the mainstream media railroads someone. Millions of Gen Z are now aware that this shit happens. THAT is how they are now redpilled.

This literally has nothing to do with the "altright" and everything to do with the corrupt practices of WSJ and their ilk.
>>
>>34943453
>Is his career finally over?
we just getting started
>>
>>34946078
That is only pocket change
>>
>>34947822
Yes, most of your pocket change
>>
>>34943453
PewDiePie could pull out his cock and smack a underage girl in the face and just career wouldn't be over
>>
>>34947209
JK Rowling is a moron because as PewDiePie points out it was clearly a joke in his videos
>>
I've only seen one of his videos a few years ago. Are they still mainly nonsensical screaming, stupid randum XD shit, and a jump cut after every word?
>>
>>34948082
seems so

original
>>
>>34943453
if hes not supported by youtube they will drop his videos from appearing on the front page etc and yes he will eventually lose money
>>
>>34946004

Only good post in this thead desu senpai.

Felix isn't actually a Nazi and it's questionable (at best) that he should have been dropped. The WSJ overreacted.

Having said that, Felix was/is dumb as a box of rocks and made a bunch of tasteless jokes that take like 5 layers of irony in order to understand the humor in. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, per se, but all the 4chan posters who have been rolling on 5 layers of irony for years are not really understanding that "gas the kikes!" is not a joke that respectable companies want to be associated with.

This whole flap is basically what happens when the internet crosses into real life and neither side gives the other any slack or sympathy.
>>
>>34943453
No it's only beginning. He will see lots of support because most young people are racist. In the future all media will be propaganda for the alt right like this.
>>
>>34943521
>JK Rowling got btfo
how so?
>>
>>34948082

Basically, yes. 50% of his vids are actual gameplay with a bunch of jumpcuts and goofy-voiced screaming. The other 50% are him subtly complaining about how he's misunderstood or a victim of plots against his popularity/revenue etc.
>>
>>34946110

you know you are an actual faggot, right?

> hahaha, they are so dumb to think he was actually a Nazi!
> but the real good to come out of this is that nazis are on the rise
>>
File: Sem título.png (44KB, 784x656px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
44KB, 784x656px
>100k new subscribers TODAY

I don't think he's going anywhere, senpai
>>
>>34943523
there are almost no real neo nazis
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.