[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prozac/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1469473133852.jpg (27KB, 980x425px) Image search: [Google]
1469473133852.jpg
27KB, 980x425px
Is it a meme? Did it help you? Did it fuck you up?
I'm a KHHV aspie who wants some of this stuff to hopefully become less autistic & eliminate my sex drive.
>>
>>34943343
Don't
Origami
>>
>>34943343
Did nothing for me, but it works differently on different people.
>>
>>34943387
Why not?
jmgjhhjhjhjh
>>
>>34943343
I had a nervous breakdown after taking it.
>>
>>34943442
when prozac was first being introduced, pharm straight up ignored sections of mandatory FDA tests and forged signatures bc they were so positive it would work fine and save the world. not a reason NOT to take it, but worth considering
>>
>>34943343
Did shit For me
>>
>>34944420
Yet you're still here.
It did nothing.
>>
>>34944549

That's what he means dingus. It did shit for him, in other words it did nothing.
>>
>>34943343
Prozac will give you a limp dick anon, have fun not fapping I guess even if you can get hard it will take for ever to cum and most of the time you cant. Its torture
>>
>>34944868
That's what I want, to get rid of my sex drive.
>>
>>34944881
Why not castrate your testicles then? Or at the least start HRT and become a sexy woman (trap)
>>
>tfw took this shit on the regular as a kid
Probably fucked me up in some way
>>
>>34944881
Would you consider becoming a sissy bottom and letting others fuck your boipussy? We could lock your feminine benis in a cage senpai.
>>
>>34944905
>>34944929
Fuck off faggots, I just want to become asexual so I can actually do something instead of be constrained by >tfw no gf.
>>
>>34944909
I hear it makes you gay, for sure gives you a limp penis
>>
>>34944962
Thats the thing you could be someones gf anon and you wont be constrained.
>>
I started taking Zoloft about a month ago OP. Side effects are hell at first but now I don't think about suicide every single day so that's nice. I seem to be a bit more optimistic towards my own goals, too.
>>
>>34944962
People like you should be forced to take HRT, you are more of a girl, not a guy and you should be treated like a fuck boi with her useless limp boiclit locked in a cage.
>>
>>34945012
I was on zoloft and never had any problems jerking off do you? Celexa gave me the shits for first 2 weeks.
>>
>>34944962
Asexual please KYS faggot. I bet you are one step away from growing man boobs and letting men fuck that boipussy.
>>
Prozac just lowered my libido and made me sleepier than normal.
>>
>>34943343
Trap in the making detected, are you at least passable? How big is your boyclit (feminine penis) ?
>>
>>34945038
Nah, it takes me a little longer to cum on occasion but never to the point where it's frustrating or unusual. Not like something like strattera where it feels like your balls are literally imploding or some ADHD medication where you're constantly horny but can't get hard. Biggest side effects for me are hypersomnia and emotional blunting, but they only happen when I boost the dosage and they subside after a week or so of a constant dose.
>>
Made me want to kill myself OP.

I had suicidal thoughts before Prozac, but Prozac made them constant. Thankfully it's pretty hard to kill yourself with it, so there's that.
>>
>>34943343
OP you should start HRT nothing hotter then watching a trap ride a thick cock while her shemeat (penis) flops around limp and dead like.
>>
>>34945110
Ya I had sleep problems to but thats what benzos and sleep keds are for. When I have to take benzos for anxiety it makes my dick hard for 20 minutes every time? I tried looking this up and found nothing you have any xp in this area?
>>
>>34945110
Seroquel works pretty good senpai just makes me tired all the time I hate it feel like a zombie it also gives me limp dick syndrom. I havent gotten hard in 2 months
>>
>>34944962
You're a fucking moron.
>waaah no gf to sex with
>s-surely not wanting to sex will solve all my problems!
>>
>>34945270
I heard that seroquel can shrink your penis? I'm on abilify right now but my dor wants to change it up.
>>
>>34945316
Thats why OP should take HRTs and become a sissy cock slut
>>
>>34945121
This is pretty gay senpai.. its also hot as fuck
>>
>>34944962

Just fap like twice a day... seriously. If you are still lusting after that you could probably become a pron star.
>>
>>34943343
Post boipucci you little fag
>>
>>34945270
Fuck seroquel man I was on the 300 XR for years and could barely function during the day, on the 25 immediate now and doing alright.
>>
I was on it for 4 months, getting my dosage bumped up 3 times, and it didn't do a damn thing. Felt exactly the same so I stopped taking it
>>
It's fucking fluoride.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.