[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else notice that the children of single moms are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4326.jpg (177KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4326.jpg
177KB, 389x500px
Does anyone else notice that the children of single moms are almost always boys? You never see single moms with daughters for some reason.
>>
>>34943303
Bumping this. It's a good observation I just noticed myself. Any single roastiess want to explain this?
>>
>>34943303
holy shit thats pretty good op
>>
I know what you mean yet I know two single moms with only daughters
>>
Wow this is really a good observation. Must be the douchbag testosterone genes.

I have seen 1 single mom with a daughter so they do exist
>>
>>34943463
My hypothesis is that men are more sympathetic towards fatherless girls.

>See little girl without father figure
"Paternal instinct engaged, must protect"

>See little boy without father figure
"It's a male, let it fend for itself"
>>
Oh shit this is actually pretty on point.

Source: me, a son of a thrice divorced mom
>>
>>34943303
The proposition for a man to raise another man is more frightening than raising a woman, which would lead to a higher chance of the father leaving.
>>
>>34943303
You're damn right. I don't think I've ever met a single mom of a daughter.
>>
Confirmation bias.
There's plenty of single mothers with female children.
>>
>>34943554
Also this would make men and women less likely to split in the first place if they had a girl using this logic.
>>
>>34943632
You can't just say something that you don't understand then conclude something that the premise didn't indicate you fucking retard. Confirmation bias doesn't apply here, I haven't seen some percentage more of single moms with boys than girls, I've never seen a single mom with a girl at all.
>>
Mind = Blown
originioli
>>
>>34943303
I notice this too. What's also weird is how tough guys end up with daughters. From hood rat black guys to hardass military types.
>>
>>34943303
Holy shit, pretty on point OP
I met one girl who was brought up by a divorcee but it was her mother who left, not the father
>>
>>34943303
Maybe it means that stepfathers are using single mothers as a vehicle for their pedophilia.

They marry women with daughters and ignore women with sons.
>>
>>34943632
>Confirmation bias.

But it's something I've gradually realized, not a point I wamted to prove. Like how half of children of single moms are named Ayden/Brayden/Jayden/Hayden.
>>
>>34943554
>>34943652
>>34943687

Is God hard at work making tough guys pay by cucking them? And making roastie pay by creating children smart enough to learn to hate them for being roasties?
>>
>>34943303
I am the daughter of a single mom.
>>
>>34943756
leave roastlet
>>
>>34943756
Be my g--

>Daddy issues

Never mind
>>
>>34943303
That's fucking weird.. I was gonna say my boyfriends mom but duhr, she raised him by herself so argument is invalid.
-
That being said you always see dads raising daughters, my dad raised me and my brother but I was the first born so idk.
>>
>>34943836
>Femanon has bf, more at 11
>>
>>34943836
roasties you are boring and therefore should go away
>>
>>34943881
Yeah let's alert the press that someone can actually get sex on this board.
>>
>>34943752
I secretly think this when I see it. Seems so poetic that a macho asshole is forced to dial it back and show his soft side for his little girl, instead of raising another generation of Chad like you know he wanted to.
>>
>>34943882
Your edge is showing
>>
>>34943881
Yeah, I stopped reading there too
>>
>>34943910
It would be newsworthy if a femanon was unable to get a boyfriend.
>>
>>34943980
There's tons of those lurking here like what
>>
The beta male is threatened by other males. Even if they are children.

Therefore he runs away, knowing he'll lose.
>>
>>34943998
AHAHAHAHAHA

Just make a thread saying you're a girl looking for a bf and see what happens.
>>
>>34943947
your skin flaps hold yeast
>>
Anyother possible factor: a noy acts as a more potent reminder that it's another man's child, compared to a daughter who is seen as more of a continuation of the mother's line.

>>34944052
Dude, you're leaving yourself open to being told yours hold cheese.
>>
If i ever a single mom she must have a female daughter. Don't know why maybe it's my desire to meet with more females and the fear of the boy to grow up as Chad then kick my ass.
>>
As a retailcuck who sees kids on a daily basis, little girls are just more pleasant to be around than boys. They're better behaved, more obedient/cooperative, less noisy, and less likely to do dangerous shit at a young age. Whenever I see a kid throwing a tantrum, it's always a boy. If I HAD to choose between raising another man's son or daughter, I'd pick the girl.
>>
>>34944307

You sound like a cuck.

Plenty of girls throw tantrums, you're obviously biased, and what you're obviously not seeing through your cuckgoggles is that most parents and especially single mothers treat their daughters better than their sons, so girls don't have to do shit. Being 'obedient' is great if you don't want your kid to annoy you in the back seat, but it's not very useful if you have a lack of justice in society.

>If I HAD to choose between raising another man's son or daughter, I'd pick the girl.

I get the feeling this would make your day.
>>
>>34944412
Fuck are you talking about? My point is girls don't make me want to tear my hair out as often as boys. I'm sure a teenage girl would be more challenging than a boy, but I'm looking at the short term.
>>
I live in a town where there are no black people, but I see plenty of white moms with mixed-race boys.
>>
>>34945112
you would think they'd learn, its funny seeing dumb roastapirs ruin their sad little lives
>>
File: 1456178142373.jpg (71KB, 660x578px) Image search: [Google]
1456178142373.jpg
71KB, 660x578px
>>34945271
>roastapirs
>>
Nah, I know more girls with only a mother than guys.
>>
>>34943303
it's just confirmation bias.
>>
That's something I've never thought about, but yeah I've never seen a single mom raising a daughter. It's always boys.
But there is something which has always bugged me, something which I noticed a long time ago.
You never see black chicks cutting themselves.
It's always white chicks and white dudes, I've never seen a picture of a black chick cutting or with scars. I've seen chinks, whites, just about fucking everyone and everything.
But never a black woman. Just never. Why is this? Does anyone have pictures or experiences?
>>
>>34945601

Holy shit this whole thread is weaponized autism... we're unraveling mysteries in society by asking new questions the normies would never have thought of.

Here's my little contribution... I've only ever heard black guys mumble when they go to take a piss... Like as quietly as they can they're saying "yeah man, here we go, that's what I'm talkin' about" or some other nonsense phrase under their breath as they come up to the urinal or stall. It's not just one black guy, it's like the majority of black guys who have ever come into public restrooms while I was doing my business.
>>
>>34945601
Black chicks fuck around and do drugs instead because no one's teling them not to.
>>
>>34945738
they do make noises I've seen this
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.