[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cope with feeling worthless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1480714840348.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480714840348.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
I have become used to people hating me in school; it has been this way for a very long time. People not wanting to be with me, excluding me from their events, spending time alone between classes.

It never really bothered me, because I knew that at least I had my family to rely on.

Anyway, I made this thread because a couple hours ago, over some stupid, trivial shit, I had an argument with my dad. Things got a bit out of control, until he snapped and told me he hates me. That he hates people like me, because I am a piece of shit person, and hates the way I am. Then he told me to get the fuck out (we were in his business).

I went to my car and drove home. It wasn't until I got here that it hit me that my father has always hated having me as a son.
Anytime he's been mad at me, and as it always happens whenever people are influenced by anger, he tells me the same thing over and over again: that I am a piece of shit and he hates me. We get, or got, along so well, but now I think that he's always resented me being the way I am. My mother tells me the same thing when she snaps.

I feel awful right now. I feel like I've lost the only thing that made me had something. Even if we make up, I know that in my parent's eyes I am a burden.

Sorry for the blog post, but it helped me vent a bit.
>>
File: 1482206555527.jpg (9KB, 240x210px)
1482206555527.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>>34942699
well anon, are you worthless?
>>
>>34942699
Don't worry about it anon. History is the history of individuals. We learn the names of kings, inventors and generals in school - nobody ever talks about the peasnts upon whom the king was dependent, or the soldiers who fought under their superiors' command. We are the unrecorded, the unsublime and nobody will remember our names. We are worthless. We are not Achilles; we are the host Homer does not mention.
>>
>>34942792

No. I know a lot of things, always learning something new, I am loyal to people I consider my friends, even tho those are scarce, I've been a good son, I have the drive to do things I want to do, and I don't want to kill myself despite not being liked by anyone because there's many things I'd like to experience.
That's got to count for something.
>>
>>34942856
thank you, that was beautiful ; _ ;
>>
>>34943077
:) Don't threat about it anon, take comfort in the knowledge every single person in this entire world has thought the thought 'I can be someone who I am not now'.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.