[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: AndI'llFuckinKillYa.gif (823KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
AndI'llFuckinKillYa.gif
823KB, 245x200px
How do I get my autismbux /r9k/? There is something deeply wrong in my psyche. The only reason I am undiagnosed is intense fear of leaving my fucking brothers basement. idk what to do, or who to call. The only time I work up the sack to be able to say to my brother or someone else "Hey man... I think there is something wrong with me...", they just shrug me off. like my questioning my sanity, is somehow absolute proof of its existence. which I suppose could be the case sometimes but not with everyone. Have you guys watched that show Legion? about the schizo xmen dude? Idk if that show is a semi-legit representation of any sort of mental illness but it definitely affects me in a much deeper way than it should when i watch. I sympathize with this mans level of anxiety much too much. I'm hesitant to say it, but I believe I may even hear voices myself, I think I have just written them off over the years tho as a sort of inner monologue, like its just the way everyone thinks but in the past few years, I've become very reassured that there is indeed some sort of serious imbalance in my brain. WTF do I do? I'm absolutely terrified of almost LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Its hard to live. Harder everyday. And I'm afraid that one day it will become TOO hard.
>>
>>34942595
Also: Not sure if relevant, but in the past year or so, Ive begun to kind of see things. Nothing fully formed or anything but definitely more than just peripheral bullshit. Just shapes. blobs kind of. And much more prevalent in the semi-darkness where i spend most of my time. My brother is about half a normie and I know he is getting tired of me being here living in his basement rent free.
>>
File: dicktoucher.png (167KB, 643x138px)
dicktoucher.png
167KB, 643x138px
>>34942595
Im taking this to /b/. you guys are not very helpful. I expected more from you. and faster
>>
Assuming you're American, here is the website for applying for disability (mental illness counts as a disability), you'll need your medical records, proof of citizenship ect, but it will be worth it.
https://www.ssa.gov/disabilityssi/
>>
>>34943437
See the thing is tho, Idk where to go to get a diagnosis. Like what kind of doctor do i need to see?
>>
>>34944494
You'll need a diagnosis from a Psychiatrist
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.