[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20

File: 1487288276744.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1487288276744.png
13KB, 555x407px
I got stuck in ATC please fucking kill me edition

Anybody else joined or joining?
>>
>>34941935
I'm working to join the Marines. Put up a pull-bard today so I can work out a bit at home. I think i'll be ready in a month or so. Going from NEET to this is truly the definition of zero-to-100. It's intense.

What is ATC?
>>
>>34942040
Air Traffic Control in the USAF
Ieave in a 2 months can barely do a pushup
You'll be fine. Did you speak to a recruiter yet?
>>
>>34942085
No, but the Marines are really physically intensive. I don't even want to talk to a recruiter without being mostly /fit/.

What's wrong with air traffic control? Boring?
>>
>>34942156
Yeah it's boring.

My brother joined the marines as a skinny manlet and did fine. You need endurance and strength not beefcakes.

You won't join in a day, the process takes a couple of of months to even get to where I'm at. When I went to MEPS I saw skinny females and lanklet males to even fat guys joining the Marines. Don't waste too much time before you start the process. It takes really fucking long
>>
>>34942663
Okay, that's good to know. I guess I should go to a recruiter tomorrow then
>>
Joining the Army here..
On the questionnaire during the process should I lie? My army recruiter told me I should lie on things like having a kidney stone and being anorexic
>>
I'm going to BT for the Navy in a couple days. What am I in for, in general?
>>
Going to BT the first week of April for the air force, I don't really care what job I get. I just hope they teach me how to do it right so I don't fuck it up, and give some type of meaning to my existence.
>>
>>34942890
If it isn't a major, debilitating issue that could come back to haunt you later, yes.

I said I was depressed trying to get into the AF and got disqualified.
>>
>>34942890
If you have any type of mental illness or any other "invisible illness," make sure it stays invisible.
>>
>>34942950
Wtf I'm going to basic in May for the AF and I already know my shit job. What are they doing to you
>>
>>34942890
Yes
Your enlistment stops here
No
New opportunities

Now decide while repeating that on every question.
>>
>>34943537
"I don't care where I go or what I do, just get me shipped out soon."

I did the practice and real ASVAB the same day, signed everything I needed in only one week.
>>
>>34943587
Oh makes sense
Have fun in security forces
>>
>>34941935
can you have me crash my mudhen into a fuel truck?
>>
>>34943618
Sounds fun, I don't care if I'm fixing a plane or spraying rats. I'll see you though, you know? We're both going to Fort Lackland, maybe I can use a keyword to find you or something military anon.
>>
>>34943159
Well those are the only things I have that he told me to lie about.
>>
>>34941935
Army airborne, been in for like a year 1/2 now. I'd highly recommended people join the Air Force, it's better in every single way.
>>
I was a Sergeant in the Marine Corps. Three combat deployments. I am disabled now. I was in 2002-2007. I lost 120 pounds to be able to join. AMA or not, its cool either way
>>
>>34943671
Sure what kind of keyword do you recommend. I have a great memory so I won't forget.
>>
>>34943776
Are you a virgin?
If not did you fuck any qt Muslim girl?
>>
>>34943860
I have been with one woman only. I did not fuck any girls overseas. Jerked off a lot though.
>>
>>34941935

I am an American thinking of joining the French Foreign Legion

Some of you may remeber I had a conversation with another FFL vet a few days ago

My life has gone to shit, and i am on my second to last straw

I figure I could serve for 5 years and kill niggers on the Ivory Coast, or somewhere in Mali

Then maybe I could join a PMC and do the exact same fucking thing for 5 times the pay until i retire or get my head blown open.
>>
>>34943813
"Absolutely devilish frog"
I can actually just tell you my name but that'd ruin the fun wouldn't it?
>>
>>34943924
How are you disabled?

Very original post here
>>
File: 1451070658874.jpg (98KB, 378x485px) Image search: [Google]
1451070658874.jpg
98KB, 378x485px
>>34943944
Devilish my friend. It'll be fun trying to find you
>>
anyone doing ocs?
>>
File: Mentok.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mentok.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>wow that's going to be a BIG change for you
>are you sure you can handle that, anon?
>how does it feel making adult decisions?
>just remember what you're doing to you're family
or they're saying shit like
>i'll salute you
>my flag will wave for you, anon

I wish I could just join and not have to tell my stupid family.
>>
>>34943986
I can only stand for 20-30 minutes at a time and I have PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Insomnia, and other things. I have been in treatment since 2006.
>>
>>34943776
How does it feel to kill?
If end up graduating college with no job prospects, id prolly consider joining. I wanna be like the GET SOME guy from full metal jacket
>>
File: dG6DDMV.jpg (184KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
dG6DDMV.jpg
184KB, 1200x975px
>>34942040
This is what I did, started working out in September but I'm still kinda /fat/
just got back from MEPS a couple weeks ago and swearing in and shit. My ship date is in early April (OPSEC REEEEE) so hopefully I can do my pull-ups by then
>>34942895
my buddy just got back from Navy boot and said it was skate as fuck, just learn how to march and your fine for the most part
>>
>>34942890
lie

better yet, don't enlist in the army because it is garbage
>>
>>34941935
I'm 5'6" and 110lbs, 18 and indecisive about what I want to do after graduation. Recommend me to a branch of the military and defend your answer.
>>
>>34943776
were you infantry?
I put down Infantry as one of my picks along with Forward Observer and wondered what to expect with grunt life. Will I be fucked with a lot when I get to the fleet?
>>
>>34944436
air force

make more money
cake "deployments"
no bullshit field exercises
move out of the barracks as an e-4
actually do your job
better facilities, better barracks, better services, and better civilian prospects

the only reason to not join the chair force or navy is if you're retarded or legit go SF
>>
>>34944391
It depends on the situation. It made me feel like a small child again for a short time. I thought about how if I was born in his shoes I would be doing the same thing he is. I felt a lot of anger, rage, and hatred. I didn't regret it, but I have admitted if I was in his shoes I'd have done the same thing he did.
>>
>>34944436
Kill yourself you fuck
Dipshit
>>
>>34944504
Already dead on the inside. Will the military revive me, or will I get stomped into the ground even further?
>>
>>34944472
I spent a lot of time with the infantry, but I was not an infantry man. I was a radio operator. Depending on your personality, yes, sometimes others will fuck with you but it isn't like when you were growing up - they aren't trying to destroy you, just basically busting chops for fun. There will be other guys just like you there, in every unit there are non-normies
>>
>>34944488
2deep4me.
Mowing down sand monkies sounds fun.
>>
>>34944599
Sorry man I wasn't trying to be edgy or philosophical. But yes it isn't hard to kill them because you dehumanize them.
>>
>>34944436
depends what you want really I'm this >>34944400
anon so joining Marines
>Army (have a friend in the army and this is what I take from it)
A lot of different jobs and opportunities but since its so big there's a lot of autism and bureaucracy, nothing really special about it except they have reserve/guard units everywhere so if you want to play soldier once a month its pretty good
>Navy (buddy in the navy and an uncle)
Literally nothing good about the Navy unless you enjoy being isolated from civilization for 9 months at a time while scraping paint. Advancing in rank takes forever and making rate sucks dick because you do a bunch of shitty jobs and jobs really aren't guaranteed in the Navy so you could be fucked pretty easily. Unless your /fit/ as fuck and want to be a SEAL badass dont join
>Air Force
Easy as fuck, you can make E-5 just by not being retarded for a couple months; great food and housing; although its not really that militaristic and not very badass unless your a pilot or some shit. If you're looking for some job skills its probably for you
>Marines (whole family and some friends)
Really fucking hard physically and mentally, strict as fuck but can you do some really cool shit. Not very many jobs as other branches but If your looking for career skills join the Air Force or something. Basically if you just want to be a badass for a couple years or do anything combat related this is the branch for you
>>
Going to be a CTI in the navy. I leave for boot camp in a month
>>
>>34944842
12bangbangs are an MOS dedicated to sweeping grass

the marines are an entire branch dedicated to sweeping grass
>>
File: 3q0xAJv.jpg (111KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
3q0xAJv.jpg
111KB, 640x1136px
>>34944928
Its actually mopping rain
>>
>>34944842
>talked to a recruiter (on the phone(airforce)) and asked me a bunch of questions
>drugs come up
>ive done lsd (3 times) and marijuana
>asks me the question about drugs
>tell him that i've smoked marijuana
>recruiter doesn't press on about other drugs and continues with questionnaire
I've read on reddit that you could go to jail for lying. Did i fuck up? He texted me back saying if I was still interested in joining but will probably tell him about the lsd. Don't want to risk going to jail.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>34945211
literally the only way they can find out about your lsd usage is if you tell them about it
>>
>>34945211
Why would you ever tell the truth about something like that? Nobody could ever know and it doesn't matter

You're a moron, anon
>>
>>34944842
I have a question. What's Marine life like day-to-day? What do you do all day and what's personal maintenance like?
>>
>>34945262
>>34945253
I just told my recruiter that I smoked marijuana.

I've also read that they can find out your drug history by talking to your friends. Any truth to that?
>>
>>34944278
do you get disability support payments or such?
>>
>>34945371
Okay, let's say they for some reason care enough to ask your friends about you, that isn't anything tangible. They couldn't hold that against you even if they wanted to. BUT, the fact that you're already an admitted drug user says they probably could use that against you in the slim reality where they care about you enough to research that
>>
Coast Guard here
AMA
>>
>>34945452
is this better than the Marines? What do you do in the Coast Guard? Where are you stationed?
>>
>>34944842
Yup, the air force is basically the only one I'd survive more than two minutes in.
>>
>>34945371
>implying the military has the time or fucks to talk to your friends and ask about your past
You also cant go to jail, Fradulant Enlistment is something they throw in your face to get you to tell on yourself. Article 84 only applies to active service members, which you are not your're just trying to enlist. Dont say shit and it wont be a problem
>>
>>34945452
Is the training actually decently hard? I heard it was 2nd hardest after USMC
>>
>>34944842
>Easy as fuck, you can make E-5 just by not being retarded for a couple months
this is a lie
>>
>>34945413
Disability from the department of veterans affairs
>>
File: 1389514196986.png (56KB, 620x743px) Image search: [Google]
1389514196986.png
56KB, 620x743px
>medical waiver got denied
Don't be a fool like me and get your hopes up too much
>>
>>34941935
Can't join any armed forces with schizophrenia
Feels bad
>>
>>34945556
I was exaggerating but still you make rank quicker than any other branch
>>
>>34945445
>>34945495
I can post some reddit links (lel) about not admitting of hard drugs usage (lsd in my case). I just don't want to enlist and somehow they find and go to jail.
Am i being too paranoid about this?
>>
>>34945656
the smaller the branch the less chance you have of promotion, the marines and air force are notorious for this
>>
File: IMG_20161118_092621_670.jpg (945KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161118_092621_670.jpg
945KB, 3264x1840px
erryday im sufferin'
no but seriously dont join combat arms unless WW3 starts
>>
>>34945371
Generally your recruiter wont relay that shit unless he doesn't like you or doesn't want you in. Unless he HAS to.
>>
>>34945319
im only in the DEP better to ask this salty bastard >>34943776
>>
File: 1487248720038.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487248720038.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
how do you study for the ASVAB? I need to score high because I have a GED
>>
>>34945782
youtube or search asvab study guide, don't pay for anything
>>
>>34945565
Do you regret joining the military in retrospect given the condition you are in now?
>>
>>34945782
>>34945835
unless you are a retard you will do fine
I was a b student in highschool and got within the 97th percentile just by reviewing basic math for afew hours the day before
>>
>>34945835
>>34945782
Asvaab is a joke
I got a 95 but wasn't even qualified for half the jobs available and still got placed in a low score job with 55 requirement
>>
>>34945319
>>34945779
In garrison and in combat or deployment are very different. In garrison I will cover for you here. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays you wake up around 0530 And you go PT with your platoon. Every time is different, but an average day you get done around 0730. Your Sergeant or Staff Sergeant will let you go back to the barracks to take a shower and get dressed in the uniform of the day (usually cammies) and will tell you to be back by 0830. You work until 1130 and you get a lunch break until 1300. Then you work to 1630 but sometimes they will let you go home earlier than that, it depends. One day a week will be "field day", where you have to clean the barracks but the rest of the days will be liberty - you can drink beer or play computer games, console games, shitpost on 4chan - whatever you like. On days you don't have PT - usually Tuesday and Thursday, you have to be at work by 0715 for the official day to start at 0730, and you do the 1130-1300 chow and then free time after 1630. Weekends unless you have duty are free time for you, you can sleep late and all that
>>
>>34945782
its easy as fuck. I just narrowed it down to 2 answers and then guessed
113 GT
74 AFQT
>>
>>34945848
I have massive benefits that I would have never been able to get without the military. I'll put it like this - I am thankful and glad I did it, but I wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>34945971
but doesnt the mental disorders you have now make your life misery at times?

as someone who had previously had depression, i wouldn't wish that on anyone. And you said you have depression and a load of other stuff I've never experienced...
>>
>>34945931
Do they monitor internet access? Will they bring the hammer down if you're caught torrenting?
>>
>>34945782
Really easy, got 84 even though I knew nothing about electricity and fixing radios, which are two sections of the test.
>>
Anybody know what happens after you finish basic? Do they settle you into a barracks and then let you go home to collect your belongings?

I mean I don't want to not have my computer after basic is over.
>>
>>34946313
When I was in, no - that shit was wide open. It most likely still is anon. Basically you call and request the internet service. Its not monitored or administered by the Marine Corps, its the actual cable company that runs it. I remember going to ebaums world in 2004 and I remember torrenting with no warnings ever.
>>
>>34946256
Yes anon, it really hurts me. My brother is an anesthesiologist if that tells you anything about my genetics. I'm barely a cyborg over here. I lie to myself and tell myself that I did it so my brother wouldn't have to
>>
>>34946558
Yeah all the logistics are freaking me the fuck out. Yet everyone glosses over all this. Like how do you get to and from places at all?
>>
>>34946813
You will always have a ride. The Marines that have been there longer will take you for free. AMA, anon.
>>
>>34946558
I can only speak for the Marines but after boot camp you have 10 days leave then you go to Marine Combat Training for three weeks then they fly you to your MOS school then you get leave again then you go to your duty station.
>>
>>34946839
Do they arrange and pay for flights and stuff? How much responsibility do you have when traveling back and forth?
>>
>>34946952
They pay for everything. If you don't have parents picking you up from boot camp, they buy you a bus ticket home. When your leave is over you will have either a bus ticket or plane ticket (depending on distance) to your next place of duty. When I finished my MOS school in September 2003 in 29 palms, California I had 17 days leave and I had to show up to North Carolina on October 1st. I bought my own plane ticket home and a plane ticket to NC with money that they gave me extra - travel pay. They took me to the airport on a bus for free.

You will never be stuck anon. You may have questions but you will never ever be left behind.
>>
>>34941935
>Air Force
>Military

Choose one faggot. Armyfag here.
>>
>>34947077
Wow that's good to hear. Of all the official things i've read nobody mentioned this and it's something that bugs me.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>34947077
>>34946886
So you're supposed to Take your stuff with you but where do you put it
>>
>>34947803
I don't understand exactly what you mean anon. At first, all you have is what you can carry. They issue you Sea Bags and you leave boot camp with two or three of them. As you accure things like desktop computers, furniture, and many personal belongings - the military will move them for you. For instance, if you had to move from North Carolina to California for work and you chose to move everything yourself - the Marines will make you weigh all of your things - all your furniture and everything - and you will be played based on the weight of your stuff and the miles you travel. I've known guys who borrow entire weight sets just to fuck the system. You will be heavily compensated for everything you do anon.
>>
>>34947992
Not "played" - PAID -- please excuse my error.
>>
>>34947992
I just mean once I finish boot camp I'll have to live wherever they send me. You said we get leave so I'm probably going to grab my computers and take them with me when I go back to base or wherever.
Am I going to be situated before or after so i can put my things in the room I'll live in
Excuse my retardation
>>
>>34941935
ATC? hello anon, i might encounter you at some point. pilot anon here

if you hear someone sperg out on comms, that's me

oh also have fun with taking a bunch of flight related training before getting to the actual atc part
>>
>>34948231
If you hear a little bitches voice on the comms thats me.
I might even accidentally squeeze out a y-you too
>>
>>34942156
Your recruiter will most likely put you on a fitness program when you DEP in, for me it was Tuesdays and Thursdays for the Marines, Tuesdays were mandatory if you couldn't pass your IST.
>>
>>34948460
you're in for a wild ride at atc

a chunk of the time, there's like nothing to give instructions to

then there are those times when an ungodly amount of people are requesting instructions
>>
>>34948555
What do you mean fitness program? What is DEP?
>>
File: 1387005863586.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1387005863586.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
Man, must suck for you fuckers down on the ground. Maybe someday I'll get to provide air support for one of you.
>>
>>34949797
All the fun is on the ground, anon. Do you even let you guys kill people anymore?
>>
>>34949797
Nigga don't act like they let you drone pilots drop bombs
>>
File: ree.jpg (451KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
451KB, 1280x1280px
>>34941935

> when you are tricked into AMXS
>>
>>34949708
DEP is a pre-Basic Training workout regime. You exersize and learn basic military knowledge before you ship out
>>
File: 1395480133254.png (474KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
1395480133254.png
474KB, 1280x714px
>>34949892
>drone pilots
I hope I never get stuck flying drones in my life, I didn't go through all the fucking training I did just to sit in a glorified flight sim.
>>
>>34949906
Where would this be at?

I'm going to talk to a recruiter on monday, but he's way out of the way from me.
>>
File: 1701053-colonel_kurtz.jpg (52KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
1701053-colonel_kurtz.jpg
52KB, 540x560px
>>34941935
I'm joining the reserves which is like my countries version of your National Guard. I'm worried about doing the 5 week bootcamp around uni I'm not sure how to get that out of the way. I want to do it asap otherwise I'll be stuck in a training battalion every second week doing sportsball for 3 hours.
>>
>>34947155

captcha: ur g h e y
>>
Four years marine corps infantry
One sandy deployment and one Japan rotation.
Got out and joined national Guard
Had another sandy deployment

Six years in the military trying to make it to 20 for my shitty beer money pension
>>
>>34950029
That looks about right.
>>
File: Junger.jpg (507KB, 957x1493px) Image search: [Google]
Junger.jpg
507KB, 957x1493px
>>34941935
Any combat vets want to share any stories?
>>
File: 1486088493833.jpg (590KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1486088493833.jpg
590KB, 2000x1414px
48/60 month contract and I'm getting out. I hate the Army. If you're a free thinker or "different" then I'd recommend against the military.

I scored 92nd percentile on the GMAT for graduate school which in the academic world gives you massive leap above the competition. In the Army I've been an E4 for four years and more than likely will be for my whole contract. Never been on profile either, except for one month after eye surgery so it's not like I'm unable to perform work duties.

If you're good at giving orders and sitting around you'll go up the ladder. If you're good at your job you'll just become the goto guy for everything.

There are a lot of robots in the Army though, and they'll probably ETS. Failed normies seem to do the best and stay in. Of course you have the Chad who is in because his father was in and his father before. That being said Chad/Normies will be cool with you as long as you don't have as shit personality.

Now SOF community is an entirely different and actually promotes free thinkers. I'm a washed out 18X btw. You won't make it into SOF unless you train hard for it. Of course you can be SOF support which is pretty legit but it won't last your entire career.
>>
>>34950187
>stand post 4 hours a day
>patrol when not standing post
>sleep

Repeat for 10 months
>>
Good evening fellow service members!

I'm a PACT Seaman who's been in Navy DEP for 2 months now! I'm going to become a Swick SEAL after I rerate in bootcamp! I'm excited to join and be the best soldier I can be! HOOYAH!
>>
>>34950039
>Goes through hell to be a Marine
>goes National Guard
y tho?
>>
>>34950334
Because that shit gets old. I did four years and I'm proud but there comes a time to move on and move home.
>>
File: 1483933110433.jpg (21KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1483933110433.jpg
21KB, 640x619px
>>34950328
>"Fellow Service Members!! xDDD"
>In the DEP
>>
>>34950209
What sort of specialist are you? How come you didn't become an NCO? Did you have a bachelor's degree.

29, have a worthless ba, in decent shape for my age, and have thought about joining, but I don't really have a lot of respect for this country anymore even though Trump won.
>>
>>34949893
Holy shit that's literally the first thing the guy was telling me if I'd be interested in doing. Sure I didn't get any job I want but fuck doing that shit
>>
>>34950570
>I don't really have a lot of respect for this country anymore even though Trump won.
I don't do patriotism I just consider myself a mercenary. I'm in it for the experience not the money however. (Not the guy you responded to)
>>
>>34950209
>free thunker
Eat pork in front of towelheads
Kill towelheads
Dream of pork roasting towelheads
Repeat
God bless America
>>
>>34945445
>>34945495
Link on the drug use. If you guys are still here.
>http://afbmt.com/before-bmt/talking-to-an-air-force-recruiter/lying-to-a-recruiter/
>>
>>34950622
yeah. I feel like the bennies are why most pople join.. I don't think I could last without feeding my idealism.
>>
>>34950570
Yes, I do have my BA. There are a lot of late 20s/early 30s soldiers who join. Most of them have families though.

I'm not an NCO, mainly because I don't have a strong command presence (in the Army that translates as being an Asshole not an actual leader). Also, I have no ambition to become an NCO, just because I've been dead set on getting out about an year into my duty station. People say don't judge the Army off the first duty station, but I'm not taking the risk. Honestly, my best time in the Army was in basic training. The real Army was a damper though. If you do decide to join, I highly recommend a three year enlistment and nothing more. Also, my experiences are as an 11B. Different jobs/branches are their own little realms but I'm sure they're inherently the same.
>>
>>34950764
I know how you feel and I struggle with that too. I'd like to be all king and country but fuck the reality is just too different. At least you're not setting yourself up for a rude shock when the facade comes down. You know the reality and so you have better vision than most people. You won't get confused halfway through you know what you got yourself into
>>
>>34950797
>>34950764
>>34950570
Stop and think >>34950682
>>
>>34944928
sweeping grass and mopping rain is fun
>>
>>34950708
Also, if other anons have an input on this that would be great thanks.
>>
>>34950187
i jerked off in the porta shitter
>>
I graduated college with a shit degree with no job prospects. Should I go join the Air Force?
>>
>>34950781
>11B

Why would you pick that MOS?

Why not intelligence, or media production, or something technical. What are you going to do when you get out?
>>
>>34951135
>Not a combat MOS
Just join the fucking air force pleb
>>
>>34951135
When someone gets out they're not limited to what their job in the military was. I believe too many people stay-in because they're afraid of failure in the civilian world, but I do know some stay-in because they actually enjoy the military lifestyle.

In hindsight though I would have chosen a different MOS.
>>
File: 1483698888152.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1483698888152.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>34951179
>muh combat
Oh. Please
>>
Should I go into the Air Force or the army?
>>
>>34952634
What the fuck do you honestly believe is the difference between the two? Huh?
>>
>>34944400
>russia

also checked
>>
File: 1450362737313.png (225KB, 771x759px) Image search: [Google]
1450362737313.png
225KB, 771x759px
>>34952720
One has White Boiz while the other is BBC exclusive
>>
>>34942085
Dude I'm going to basic for the air force in 2 months too. How do you want to identify each other?
>>
File: k.jpg (42KB, 362x269px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
42KB, 362x269px
US Army robot here.
>tfw fell for the women love GI meme
>22 KHV

Anyone else stationed in Korea?
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.