[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: 1487114608692.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487114608692.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs

>"Not all women crave Chad's di- "
>>
women are so pathetic holy shit
>>
Reminder if a non Chad does this it's creepy or sexual harassment
>>
>>34942773
Yup, women love to call non Chads creepy if they even think of looking their way.
>>
He's not that great looking, pretty average actually, what matters most is that he's tall.
don't ever forget it manlets, it's all that matters.
>>
>>34942840
Fuck you. No, seriously fuck you. Tall guys can be robots too. If you are tall with a ugly face you are just as fucked as any manlet.
>>
I actually did this to someone whilst i was in the city partying, needed alcohol for confidence cus i'm autistic but i'm literally an aryan demigod as i've been told. It'll only get you to fucking them and they won't want anything long term after that
>>
>>34942892
SEETHING

It's true manlets, give up.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (47KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
47KB, 500x303px
Fucking degenerates. Atleast we're ashamed of it.
>>
>>34942966
Yeah, I'm sure this is 100% legit.
>>
>>34942966
Dumping more of these.
You'll notice

1.They're ugly
2.The girl is hot
3.The guy is tall
>>
>>34942988
>I'll bury my head in the sand of delusion

classic manlet
>>
>>34941865
"I'm a shy person", no your not, you're walking around with your friends poorly dressed in broad daylight in a blatantly public area. I absolutely hate it when people say they are shy when really they just want an excuse to be lazy and submissive when they feel like it - most shy people wouldn't even be around such a crowded area, god damn.
>>
>>34943053
>>34943005
>>34942966
>Posting pics from the same retarded website
If what you are saying is true, where do I go to exchange my 6'2 chips for a gf?
>>
>>34943053
This guy looks like a typical neckbeard that would browse /r9k/, what's your excuse? oh that's right you're fucking short
>>
File: 13940086_l-1024x1024.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13940086_l-1024x1024.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
>>34943081
>I usually never do this kind of thing, this is crazy!
>>
>>34943104
>I don't like what I'm seeing so I'll attack the website

whatever helps manlets get through the day i guess but you should really kill yourselves and just end the pain.
>>
>>34943081
Being shy doesn't mean you have to be a shut in.
>>
>>34943164
How is 6'2 a manlet? Are people 7' tall these days?
>>
>>34943202
6'2 is the cutoff for manlet/tall, there are girls that height now, you have to be 6'3" and above now.
sorry about your luck kiddo you almost made it.
>>
File: ANGERY.jpg (31KB, 466x522px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY.jpg
31KB, 466x522px
>>34941865
>I HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT SURE I'LL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER ANYWAY I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF WE BREAK UP
HUMANITY IS DOOMED
FUCK WOMEN HOLY SHIT
>>
>>34943164
Are you implying that she is anymore attractive than him? They are both fairly unattractive albeit in different ways.

>>34943169
I understand your point, but come on, they're wearing denim short-shorts, it doesn't get much more showy than that.
>>
>>34943253
Most girls where I'm from are 7'2, even the short ones are at least 6'11
>>
>>34943276
>Are you implying that she is anymore attractive than him? They are both fairly unattractive albeit in different ways.

She's pretty good looking, you can see in the child that her looks balanced things out.
She's better than any women a short """""man"""" could do that's for sure.
>>
>>34941865
This guy isn't even a Chad. I like how women are pathetic if they let a guy approach them but they're also bad if they don't let *you* approach them.

There's nothing wrong with being delighted that someone approached you while also not being delighted at every single guy who approaches you. That would just be desperate. Nobody's type is everyone. I'm not talking about them calling you creepy just for saying hi.

Honestly this is a bold move whether you are somewhat decent or look like a creepster. If you look like a creepster, it'll come off as even creepier because you already look as if there's something wrong about you. I'm not saying someone who looks normal but is just plain or "ugly" to a girl. In that case, he should still be seen like this guy. Maybe you're not giggling, but you shouldn't call him creepy if this guy isn't creepy.

>>34942773
It's always harassment if someone is uninterested and you keep on going.

If someone came up to me and I was like No kthnx or just not interested and they stopped I would never say they were harassing me or being a creep. It's the people that keep trying to follow me or keep talking to me trying to convince me I should talk to them, especially at night, that are so harassy and obnoxious to me.

And honestly this guy is way too obnoxious for my tastes. He doesn't have to do all that. What the fuck? "What do you say we go out on a date sometime?" coming on so strong even after someone said they're shy and he's talking loud af too. "AMY IM NOT A SHY PERSON, UR A SHY PERSON U KNOW, OPPOSITES ATTRACT" "HAVING A HARD TIME COMING OUT OF YOUR BUBBBLE????????"

And honestly if you were truly paying attention instead of being all bitter about this so-called Chad not being chased off by a girl, you'd notice that Amy is at least ambivalent - she's a little uncomfortable and shy. She's still taken aback by this person, even though she agreed to give him his #. That's how I'd look, but I wouldn't talk as loud as Amy.
>>
File: 300px-Sam-hyde.png (93KB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Sam-hyde.png
93KB, 300x233px
>>34943202
big bois drinkin' all that growth hormone milk, senpai
>>
>>34943291
I want to move where you live.
I kind of have a fetish.
>>
>>34943081
You're full of crap. Someone can be a shy person and still walk around in a crowded area with someone they're friends with. I used to be a MUTE and I would do this today. I'm still shy - I'm still someone who you wouldn't even hear say hi back if you said hi to me as a stranger. While Amy is way louder than this, she can still be shy. Being in a crowded area doesn't mean you're not shy. You don't know her or her personality to make judgments about that. She didn't say she was a social phobic agoraphobe, she just said she was shy. I still struggle with social anxiety and I can still exist in crowded areas if I'm hanging out with friends.
>>
Imagine how shit these girls must feel once they find out it's just a "prank" for a shitty Youtube channel.
>>
>>34943520
Boo fucking whooo. They can easily find another chad.
>>
>>34943546
I'm not saying I feel bad for them, I'm just imagining how shit I would feel if some bitch started flirting with and I find out it's just a ruse for Youtube views.
>>
>>34943591
Yes, I would feel pretty shit too. But it is completely different for girls.
>>
>>34943664
True. These girls, I'm sure, get hit on all the time, I'm sure it doesn't phase them that much. It would be fucked if he was just doing it to ugly girls.
>>
>>34943711
Ugly girls get hit on too. Not as much as the hotter ones, but still.
>>
>>34943591
>>34943664
>>34943711

You guys are just assuming every girl, unless they're ugly, gets dates all the time. That's not true. People ask me all the time if I have a boyfriend and get all shocked if I don't. If that happened to me and I was truly excited (I wouldn't be, because I don't really date strangers anyway) I would feel pretty bad if I found out they were joking. It's not just oh-whatever for every girl you find attractive and you imagine is just swimming in dick, with your bitter, hateful selves.
>>
>>34943807
>You guys are just assuming every girl, unless they're ugly, gets dates all the time.
False. Even ugly girls get dates all the time.
>>
>>34943427
Dressed like that though? And she didn't seem particularly uncomfortable when he asked her straight out of the blue. Not to be insulting though there is no need to try to make this about you.
>>
>>34943850
Plenty of girls do not get dates at all let alone all the time, jesus christ. How disconnected from reality do some guys have to be? I see people say this bullshit all the time. Plenty of girls are in their 20s with their first boyfriend.
>>
>>34943888
>Plenty of girls are in their 20s with their first boyfriend.
Because they held off for the Chaddiest of the Chads.
>>
>>34943858
Yes, dressed like that. I don't find anything all that "unshy" about how she's dressed, but then again if you're not dressed like a Muslim or a god damn nun you're some slut who wants attention. That's just some people's style. It doesn't mean they're expecting to be approached (this was just a joke, after all) or wouldn't be shy about talking to strangers and getting to make friends.
>>
>>34943938
Though would shyness not be caused by insecurities? Especially with her body as people always find a reason to degrade themselves, I don't see why she'd wear a tank top and short shorts if she was worried about social appearance, either way I digress.
>>
>>34942840

I am 6ft 1, taller than 85 percent of the population but not remarkably tall, and I am ugly as shit. No women even looks at me. If your face is fucked, so are you. Sure, a hideous manlet has it worse than a hideous 6 footer, but thats like says loosing two arms is worse than loosing one.
>>
>>34944142
Yup, I'm a 6'2 guy with an ugly face, and you pretty much hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>34942773
>>34942840
>>34942970
>>34943268
Yes, sexually attractive men are better at getting girls. Stop mystifying this.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.