[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about her /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (917KB, 800x877px)
Untitled.png
917KB, 800x877px
Tell us about her /r9k/
>>
i havent met her yet
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484337204892.jpg (110KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484337204892.jpg
110KB, 1280x1920px
>>34941687
I just realized that there isn't a "her" for a long time now...
>>
File: 1471084816587.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471084816587.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
She is amazing, but also kind of dumb
>>
>>34941687

Shie is going to graduate this year.
>>
>>34942233
Same here
I haven't had any female contact in years
>>
>>34941687
Guess I'm dying 40 years early... but not daily at least, because >>34942233 >>34942436
>>
>>34942225
settle down buble
>>
>>34942598
m-maybe it's you anon-sama
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
disregard females
disregard currency
acquire tendies
>>
>>34941687
her cunt smells like fresh poop. why do you ask? you should know her better than me, after all she did give birth to you.
>>
>>34941687
She's in-love with another woman.
I'm not sure if she's bi or just gay.
It hurts.
But I'm the only one she told this about.
I fully support her.
>>
>>34941687
this doesn't help when i actually want to die thanks for nothing op
>>
exgf was in love with one of my best mates.
was that desperate to keep her I basically set them up on a date.
left me for him
>>
>>34941687
She fell for my best friend

So I moved on like a sane person and found an actual 10/10 (or at least that was my perception of her for a long time)
She fell for him as well
It's hard being best friends with a charismatic womanising normie, even worse when he talks about how lonely he is.
I think I'm leaving it now, if I end up a wizard so be it but I need to find a woman who actually has interest in me
Although as the days pass that seems more and more unlikely
>>
>>34943436
Jesus, mate. I think I don't need to tell how dumb that was but it's something that I'd see myself doing if I was desperate enough.
>>
>>34942984
This, we kissed and then she kind of ghosted on me and told me she was confused and started dating a woman

Should have seen it coming since she had broke up with another gf a year before we kissed

I honestly wish i had never done it, it was probably the only night where i felt true happiness after being a child
>>
>>34943544
Fuck, man. I know that feeling. I've never felt so strongly about anyone ever before. I hated dykes before because I was a fucking edgy teen but when she told me that she had a crush on this girl my heart just fucking sank. She was one of the few people in my life to just let their guard down around me and just bare their whole fucking being to me. She trusted me with that secret and that secret is what's killing me inside. Christ, I love her to death.
>>
>have close but rocky relationship with a shy serious girl
>we grow apart after 5 years
>I get bad off on xanax, start making stupid mistakes
>we have different friend groups, go out separately
>good friend of mine is a girl and she is opposite of gf, loud, lewd, likes attention, blunt
>I'm attracted to this, this girl sees if she can break me up with my gf, have heard her refer to it as "she's winning" when I say something nice to her or hang out with her
>eventually cheat on gf
>girl thinks I'm weird makes me feel lesser but still likes me
>wants me to end relationship with gf, can't do it because subconscious knows better, lose her
>I tell gf cause u can't take the guilt
>with gf now but no matter how hard I try I miss that lewd load girl
>see her with her by, pain
>>
>>34943722
Don't fucking cheat on your girl, man. That's scummy.
>>
File: 1360238520475.jpg (30KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
1360238520475.jpg
30KB, 530x424px
>>34941687
"love" was her codeword for "take care of me unconditionally and don't you dare ask for anything in return". I wish I didn't care about her but I still do, because even the worst people can show you what it means to not be alone once in a while.
>>
>>34943831
You know what's really scummy? Your dad's back after I spray my scum all over it.
>>
>>34943831
Yea I know dude. And for someone with a conscious, it's eaten me alive. It's taken years off my life. I don't care about what it's done to me. I care how she feels about it now. She says shes forgiven me and we are both really happy now about to start a new part of our lives together. But I'm always worried if sometimes she thinks about it and it makes her feel lesser. I want her to always know how special she is, and that mistake reflects my character, not hers. Didn't even mean to, use to think I would never ever think about cheating but I was too fucking weak. I hate that you can love multiple people. This is a fucking mess, literally ripped out my own heart, and broke both of theirs all at once
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.