[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could non-virgin guys please describe in detail what vaginal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1433261419014.jpg (515KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1433261419014.jpg
515KB, 894x1200px
Could non-virgin guys please describe in detail what vaginal sex feels like?

How is the pressure on your dick? Is it uniform throughout? Can you actually feel a woman clutching down, and if so what's that feel like, how often does it happen, and how strong of a sensation is it? What are all the sensations like and what's the best part? Please be as detailed as possible.
>>
File: uu2bWlB.png (106KB, 811x154px) Image search: [Google]
uu2bWlB.png
106KB, 811x154px
origniaoano cometnatitaoan reoair
>pic related
>>
>>34941366
you can't really feel much at all because it's so wet that there's practically 0 friction
fapping feels much better
>>
>>34941479
You can when she comes and is a tight little thing.
>>
File: Carl WHeezer cute.png (148KB, 253x350px) Image search: [Google]
Carl WHeezer cute.png
148KB, 253x350px
>>34941479

You must've fucked a really loose passed around piece of meat then if you really feel that way.

Or you have a elliot rodger cock

Anyways, as for OP, it depends for each woman. the girl im with feels really good. the last girl I fucked a long time ago felt like shit (or i just forgot about it completely)

Also, if shes tight then it'll feel good but she'll probably make you stop because of the pain they get from being fucked.
>>
>>34941611
she was a literal fembot and a virgin and my dick is kind of thick but yeah might have been just her vag being trash
>>
It feels like if you jacked off with lube using two hands such that your whole dick is covered, but there's no gaps from fingers or anything it's just uniform pressure. It's not extremely better than that jacking off example, it's the body and kissing and panting etc that makes it way better.
>>
>>34941464
Is pretty accurate, as long as you're hard it feels like you never want to leave her pussy. That's why pulling out at the last second is so hard (atleast for me it is). Every inch of you screams to stay in her lol.

Also it differs, some girls feel really good while others feel good but not amazing. It all depends on the situation, how horny you both are, etc.
>>
>>34941671
>It's not extremely better than that jacking off
Get another girl RIGHT NOW
>>
It's uniform pressure. It conforms to your dick. I've never been able to feel the girl clenching her pussy or anything, but then again I've only had sex 4 times. But the vagina is the smallest perk of sex over masturbation. I mean, imagine having a real female body for you to grope and kiss and lick while you jack off. That's the real perk
>>
File: meh.gif (488KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
488KB, 500x281px
>>34941366
never tried going raw, but with a condom it feels like normal masturbating, only more wet and tighter, it's warmer and sometimes moves on it's own accord.
It honestly sucks if you're not emotionally invested, because then you are stuck there with another person you have nothing in common with and you have to be there. 80% of the pleasure in sex is the fact that you have some sort of emotional bond with the person you're fucking, don't fall for the prostitue meme, OP
>>
>>34941366
I prefer anal over vaginal sex. Its so much tighter mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>34941981
I completely disagree, but maybe I'm just a sociopath
>>
>>34942018
I think it's just my fault, honestly. I have emotional issues and mostly had sex when drunk(wasn't able to get it up for some reason when sober) so the after-sex exhaustion probably might've been a bit worse than if I was sober. Don't get me wrong, OP, if you're reading this, it feels good, like, really good, but the awkwardness and anxiety after you finish aren't worth it in my opinion. But then again, I'm a huge pussy

>>34942015
Also this, if you are looking for a pleasurable experience, oral sex is the best out of the three 'conventional' ways of doing it.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 103x91px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 103x91px
>>34941669
>>34941611

Where do those dudes come from? Do you even know where the fuck you are? You're the most normal normals that exist, get the fuck out already.

Also shit like fembots, every robot knows something like a fembot doesn't exist, is this shit some normie meme or something?
>>
>>34941981
I don't know what you're talking about nigger

Because I've fucked almost 40 hookers and once I've fucked the same one about 10 times I get tired of her and my dick won't get hard with her anymore unless we start doing new shit like anal.

Even then, that's only good for about 5 more fucks before I get tired of it and have to start seeing someone new

If a girl gives good sloppy head and sucks the balls I can keep seeing her

There are some I've liked more than others but the emotional shit doesn't make a difference to me.
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
>>34942147
Oh my god anon, it's almost as if people were different and had different needs.
I'm just providing my view of the issue, not necessarily saying it's the correct one.
>>
>>34941366
Yes, you can feel if a woman 'clenches down'. those muscles are typically super strong.. even a loose puss can be made tighter with a lil effort on the girls part ;)
to guys that say theyve never felt a clench.. its probably because she didnt get off. just sain' ;)
>>
File: 1487021992955.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487021992955.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Like warm apple pie... that conforms to your wiener.
>>
>>34941366
I haven't had sex in like a year, but from what I remember it's pretty nice. I definitely recommend it. With any luck I'll be having sex tonight, and with a bit more luck we'll both enjoy it.
>>
It actually feels about like a fleshlight if you add extra lubricant. It's not really uniform pressure throughout. You can sometimes feel when she squeezes but it's not very strong. The sensations are about the same as masturbation really: arousal,build-up, plateau, climax, refractory. The best part is the cuddling afterwards. It's interesting to see how the skin flushes and perspires or the nipples getting erect. Women really are much more sexual than men. It's gross in some ways too, the clitoris gets hard like a little penis.
(n=1)
>>
This is a really vague question, but it depends on the girl. Some girls are very fun to have sex with, and others not so much. I've never understood the appeal of seeking out a virgin because taking someone's virginity is a load of work if you care about making sure she's comfortable, and it's almost always unenjoyable for both parties.

That said, you can have sex with the same person twice, and it could be amazing the next time and terrible the second.
>>
Depends on the girl honestly. its different textures and tightness for every girl but its all relatively the same.

>had sex twice (3 times but the last time was really short cause she didnt wanna do it, so i dont count it)
>one girl was my gf for 8 months
> pussy was 7/10 felt good everytime
>also my first so nothing really to compare
>not super tight but could feel the ripples her walls
>best was when she was super wet or had been waiting to fuck me all day
>the wetness meant i couldnt feel her walls as much cause everything got slippery
>felt like sticking your dick in a warm sometimes really hot lube filled condom that was made to hug your dick perfect

>2nd girl
>virgin at first, wasnt my gf
>chubby
>Pussy was like everything before but tighter
>favorite part about having sex with her was that moment of sticking your dick in
>i could feel the tight wetness of her walls spread as i entered, adjusting to my dick
>when i would take my dick out could feel it kinda "pop" back into place
>would make me cum in minutes, even if i didnt want to and was holding to the best of my abilities

2nd girl was my favorite to fuck but my gf and i had better consistent sex because of the emotional connection, which is like 45% of what makes sex really amazing.

Side note: yes you do feel them clinching, especially when they cum, its like a gripping your dick with your hand when you nut, just wet.
>>
>>34942231
>mfw I look like wew lad guy
>>
>>34942569
was the 1st girl not a virgin?
>>
>>34942402
>not getting down there sucking her little feminine penis
>>
>>34942641
Nah I was, she wasnt. Had 1 boyfriend before me, coulda been lying though so idk
>>
>>34942649

Cunnilingus is beta, and fucking disgusting. I never had any interest in putting my mouth down there the whole time we were together.
>>
Warm wet hole and if she's not a whore and youre not a dicklet you will feel her hymen around your dick which is like poking your dick through an ultra thin layer of that play slim that kids get and then poking in and out of it.

The feeling on your dick isnt that great. I mean its really good, just not the best. Just like I said about Wet warm hole. Most of the awesome feelings just comes from that fact that youre fucking a cute girl. And you can feel around her body..smooth soft skin and feel up her tits. She could be breathing really heavy and sometimes moaning and just knowing that your dick fucking her is making her feel that way feels great IMO. And cumming in her was the greatest feeling ive ever had in my life. The after feeling of just bliss, like everything is right in the world its indescribable. And if you look at her after you fuck her and cum in her she looks different in a weird way and that feels good also.
>>
>>34942754
>describing defloration in detail, my strongest and oldest fetish
My man!
>>
Feels like salty coins and milk desu
>>
Hot, wet, and tight, and it's best in a position where she has some freedom of movement, that way she thrusts back in sync with you fucking her. It's not just about how your dick feels though, there's a kind of instinctive factor to it as well. The sound of her voice moaning and calling your name, the feeling of you being deep inside her. It's enough to drive a man insane.
>>
Its incredible if its with the right girl. If you drunk fuck some massive slut you will be one of those people who come to these threads and say "dude sex isnt that great, overrated!"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.