[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I managed to get a date with a girl, we were going to go out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px)
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I managed to get a date with a girl, we were going to go out tomorrow.

She messages me
> Wait tell me the truth are you a virgin?
> Oh I'm sorry, I don't want that much responsibility, I'm sorry we can't.

I literally can't get a girl because I'm a virgin.
>>
>>34941199
it was all a ruse with her friends u retard

/thread
>>
She asked you if you are a virgin and you answered yes? You know, telling small lies isn't too bad of an idea.
>>
just lie or say you did it once
>>
>>34941199
>> Wait tell me the truth are you a virgin?
>> Oh I'm sorry, I don't want that much responsibility, I'm sorry we can't.
nigga you dum
>>
>No, but I haven't been with a girl in a while

That's all you had to say. I don't know why girls put a huge emphasis on it though, what fucking responsibility? I told a girl I was a virgin once and now I will never tell another girl ever again.
>>
>>34941199
>not lying about your virginity
never gonna make it
normies put a lot of value behind it for some reason. then again i wouldnt date a girl who isnt a virgin myself.
>>
"We're gonna fuck and it's gonna be great."

Right now. Just send it.
>>
Try telling her that - What responsibility? That you don't understand what the big deal is and you aren't some cherry blossom emotional freak who would be so greatly affected if it didn't work out lol.
>>
>doesn't want that responsibility

she just doesnt want to fuck you
>>
>>34941551
>>34941543

^^^ my post above.

Yeah, on top of what I said, add that if she doesn't want to fuck you she doesn't have to make up excuses or anything and you'd just move on.
>>
>>34941199
I remember being out at a restaurant with my sister and her friends. Her stacy friend made herself a tinder account and started swiping right on guys she liked. One of my sis's other friends intentionally swiped right on a non-conventionally attractive person and Stacy was all like "eww, I bet this guy is a virgin". The whole table laughed. Tfw you're indirectly attacked.

Point is, I guess, that maybe she didnt like you to begin with OP. Maybe she just wanted to fuck with you.
>>
>>34941657
Admit it, even you make virgin jokes.
But, if you ever want to lose it, I'm here. Virgins can be pretty hot. We can even do butt stuff. I'd use extra lube and take it really slow if we did that. I know even a finger can be painful.
>>
>>34941781
Nah, I don't make jokes about virgins. I know what its like to live that life and virgins (especially the younger ones) don't need that kind of stress in their lives. Also, I'm not gay or bi, but thank you for the offer kind robot.
>>
>>34941838
Umm.. I'm a girl but okay?... I guess I expect people here to keep memeing that I'm a dude and all that. It's not like it matters or they're missing out because my physical location is probably nowhere near anyone's. But it'd be funny if one day someone was in the midwest and was bitching about wanting to hangout with a girl and they revealed they were literally in my state, and I said I need more friends and they were just like bruh, I don't want guy friends X'D
>>
File: 1484321472659.jpg (36KB, 300x300px)
1484321472659.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>admitted you were a virgin

I've made that mistake too many times. It makes you look weak and women hate weakness. Just say you have but you're rusty.

The only remotely positive thing I've gotten out of it is being teased sexually.
>>
>>34942167
Damn, is that you in the pic? Are you still a virgin? I would take that virginity ASAP.
>>
>>34941942
Which state? Illinois here
>>
>>34942189
That's the doofus from Harry Potter ya dingus.
>>
>>34941942
>Midwest
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.