[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does society hate male virgins so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

Woman is a virgin - She's applauded for her purity

Man is a virgin past a certain age - He's the subject of mockery and ridicule
>>
Nobody is applauding women for being virgins until their late 30's. It's just as strange as with males.
>>
>>34941000
Woman is a virgin - She respects herself and her future partners and has self control. Most likely knows that her decissions have consequences

Man is a virgin - Weak beta faggot pussy
>>
>>34941040

This, anyone past mid twenties, regardless of gender, who is still a virgin is fucking weird.
>>
>>34941045
I'm a virgin but I am masculine and cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 932x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 932x720px
>>34941000
Come on, you know this. It's the classic master key rusty lock bullshit. Women wait to receive, men get out there and take.

Being a male virgin past the "acceptable" age (which seems to decrease by the fucking generation) is a social red flag to normies, it means nobody wanted to fuck you or you lacked the drive to pursue it. Either way, it's a fast way to label you undesirable.
>>
>>34941000
Because women are more highly valued than men in society therefore no one cares or sympathizes with men and this mindset has always been the norm
>>
>>34941000
Because male virginity is a sign that you are not desirable. Of course society hates undesirables.
>>
>>34941333
Truth hurts but I love it.
Nice trips faggot
>>
>>34941000
Nobody fucking cares if you're a virgin or not besides you fags. Literally no one. Tons of my friends are, tons aren't, some I don't even know one way or the other because no one fucking cares
>>
>Why does society

You misspelled "a board full of autistic virgins".
>>
>>34941000

Nobody cares if a man is a virgin or not because nobody cares about men period. All that matters is women. Men have to bleed, sweat, and die for this nation and women. The needs and wants of men are not important. The only person who cares about you is you, that's why men have to carve out their life by themselves and fight for the girl he wants and fight for the job he wants. Women just get handed whatever they want.
>>
>>34941440

If society didn't shame virgins, this board wouldn't even exist

Virgin shaming is a real thing
>>
File: 1483491526443.png (80KB, 316x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483491526443.png
80KB, 316x300px
It probably matters on who you ask. Some will applaud you for staying pure, some will ridicule you because they think you're undesirable, and some just won't give a fuck. It really matters on how you feel. If you feel weird for staying celibate, then go ahead and fuck. If you're ok with being a virgin, then feel free to stay one.
>>
>>34941383
>Nobody fucking cares if you're a virgin or not

Obviously they do, people don't develop self-esteem issues for no reason.

From an early age (usually when they start puberty), men are constantly bombared with the message that if they're having sex, they're cool, and if they aren't, they're lame.

This does nothing to benefit their self-esteem.
>>
Society just hates men period. Even Chads are just considered fuck bags full of money.
>>
>>34941740

Yeah, Chad are literally the perfect man and women still dump him for other men and society shits on Chad too.
>>
File: 1457277172728.jpg (202KB, 1002x583px) Image search: [Google]
1457277172728.jpg
202KB, 1002x583px
Men are the ones dictated by evolution to be the ones to initiate romance and mating. Women can get sex so easy keeping their legs closed is an accomplishment while men have to jump through a thousand hoops to get a 300 pound back hair landwhale.
>>
>>34941383
Then why is it the single most common insult hurled at guys?
Why did JK Rowling, the Left's shining example of morals, decide to bash male virgins publicly and get applauded for it?

Face it, lack of sex is the biggest black spot on a guys record he could possibly have
Even murdering someone doesn't make you as unattractive to people
>>
>>34941694
No sex has many implications beyond just being "lame"( religious, personal, etc.) If you never had a gf, or even the option to have one is a sign of abnormality. Based on this people will assume something is wrong with you because you have been "rejected" by the opposite gender, something that shouldn't happen.
>>
>>34941890

This, most women will refuse to have sex with a guy they know is a virgin, because they don't want to have to deal with the awkwardness or have to teach him how to pleasure her
>>
>>34941694
>Letting teenage taunting and lies about them having sex influence your whole life outlook
>>
>>34941890
Where are you finding out that this is the major insult thrown at guys? On this board? Because if that's what you use as your basis for society, go outside
>>
>>34941974
>I would like to teach a virgin chick how to giggdy
>females literally want to use men as a fuck toy more then men want to fucktoy females
>females are fucking evil
>>
>>34941000
>a lock guarding important treasure hasnt been picked
Good and solid lock
>Key is so fucked up it cant open a single door
Shitty key desu
>>
>>34942053
>what are developmental years
>>
>>34942526
You can't even get the saying right. Jesus Christ.
It's, "Confucius say, lock opened by many key not good lock. But key that open many lock is good key".
Kill yourself.
>>
>>34943356
>he is so autistic he thinks i was trying to quote some squinty eyed chinaman in brightly colored grand wizard robes and white beard
Jesus
>>
File: 1484235639093.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484235639093.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
Being a male virgin is like being gay, it only works against if you don't own it.

Hiding it implies insecurity and a desire to lose it, displaying weakness.
>>
>>34941740
All the more reason not to give in.
>>
>>34943446
Well if you don't lie people will force that you are a virgin because you couldn't get any girls ever.

The whole thing is retarded. I am a virgin because I need emotional attachment for sex to feel good so I avoid it if I don't have the whole package.
>>
>>34941000
Because women can get sex with 0 effort, while guys need to work for it.
>>34941040
>being this retarded
>>
File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>>34941187
>Implying you have to tell people what you are

I don't know why you guys obsess over something so inane.

People assume you aren't past a certain age.
>>
>>34943674
They can tell by your virgin walk.
>>
>>34941000
>Why does society hate male virgins so much?
Because men are penetrators and women guardians. A key who cannon open any door is useless.
>>
Because as a woman, you will be getting 100's of offers a week to get fucked. So its way harder to stay a virgin because eventually one of those offers will be from a really good looking guy that she is attracted to. But for a man, its easy to stay a virgin because you get almost no offers from women. Even a top tier chad has to put in effort to get laid, has to go out, talk to girls, hit on them etc.

Its not hard at all to be a male virgin because you have way less options. This is the same reason why a slut and a player are not equal either. Its easy to be a slut, its hard to be a player.
>>
>>34943699
That's only for women.
>>
File: 1484317162230.png (460KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484317162230.png
460KB, 800x800px
>>34943616

>Well if you don't lie people will force that you are a virgin because you couldn't get any girls ever.

>tfw virgin but people tell me I could get laid all the time
>>
>>34941000
Virgin shaming isn't exclusive to one sex, although women are generally more accepting of chastity or other forms of celibacy.
>>
People don't like failures, dude.

It's not a hard concept.

A male virgin failed the universal social test.

You blew it. We blew it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.