[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Why do you care so much about sex?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Damn.jpg (339KB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
339KB, 1280x533px
>Why do you put so much value in sex? It's just a bit of pleasure.
People always say this, and the answer is always the same. It's not about the sex itself, it's about the fact that getting sex implies a very basic level of social acceptance that I can't achieve. Almost everyone has had sex at my age, most of whom do it without even really trying. On the other hand, I can't even get close no matter how hard I try. It's a symbol of my incredible autism and lack of social value that make me really unhappyl
>"Why don't you just focus on hobbies or something bro?"
Because none of that shit matters to me if I'm isolated all the time, and if I'm constantly surrounded by reminders of my sperginess. Furthermore, I don't really like anything enough to just do it alone all the time.
>>
>>34940856
Guess I'm lucky, because I really don't have that need for social acceptance or belonging. I'm 24 and virgin, I don't see it changing anytime soon, and it never bothered me.

I do have hobbies though, and I always know how to manage and enjoy my alone time.
>>
I don't but i feel lonely most of the time and i think its related to sex
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 308x160px)
images.jpg
6KB, 308x160px
>>34941026
same here but I don't have any hobbies.
>>
>>34940856
Why do you care so much about acceptance?
>>
>>34941154
Because hanging out with people is the only thing I really enjoy in life

I can't stand just sitting alone in a room studying or teaching myself guitar or whatever. It just gets boring and unbearable
>>
>>34941266
So does socializing. No matter what you do you will eventually find it boring. Happiness is temporary. Making friends is just going to delay the inevitable, you have to accept that boredom is a part of life.
>>
>>34941266
That must be terrible anon. I have no idea how it feels, I have been friendless for 3-4 years now, and I'm doing just fine. I don't think I'm autistic or asperger or whatever, but I'm certainly not normal.
>>
>>34941410
I'm willing to accept boredom as a part of life, but it can't dominate every moment of my life to the degree that I want to end it, which is what happened
>>
>>34941477
I was a hikki for about two years and felt the same boredom that you're feeling. After a while it just went away. I didn't change anything or make any friends. The way I see it is that if you can't find a way out of boredom on your own other people aren't going to help you. Even if you did make friends they're going to be working, managing a relationship, and spending time with family and other friends. You'll likely no see much of them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.