[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just ask out a girl with literal autism/aspergers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (425KB, 750x1230px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
425KB, 750x1230px
Why don't you just ask out a girl with literal autism/aspergers?
>>
Renge shoudn't look like that. Its not right.
>>
File: DEXATI20160223213600.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20160223213600.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>34940718
Where to find any?
>>
>>34940718
I wish. I ain't got no type. Spergy bitches is the only thing that I like.
>>
>>34940718
Good idea. I'll just hop into my autism cannon and fire off into autismland where autistic girls grow on autistress.
>>
>>34940741
>>34940825
hint: you're already in one of the places where they exist

not this board in particular though
>>
File: 1487018612478.jpg (30KB, 391x444px) Image search: [Google]
1487018612478.jpg
30KB, 391x444px
>>34940718
Because I've only ever met one (weeaboo girl in my jap class) and it turns out she was used goods just like all the stacys, pure girls don't exist and I don't want to settle
>>
>>34941502
>used goods
stop thinking about women like "goods" and it will get better
>>
>>34941074
It seems really awkward to try to connect with someone one-on-one through 4chan. Also I don't really want another long-distance girlfriend and finding on who lives nearby is extremely unlikely.
>>
>>34940718
Even if she had autism, she still wouldn't be Renge.
>>
>>34941576
Sure thing have fun getting cucked
>>
>>34941638
explain why you deserve a virgin
>>
>>34941649
explain why I should settle for a slut
>>
File: 1478156145647.jpg (41KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1478156145647.jpg
41KB, 384x384px
>>34941738
>'having a boyfriend before' = 'being a slut'
>>
>>34941761
No but being some chads fucktoy and developing weird fetishes related to strangling make someone used goods
>>
>>34941761
It does, stop sleeping with people you don't intend to stay with roastie
>>
>>34941576
What are they besides objects really? All they offer is pussy when you really look at it. Ive never been charmed by a girl or intersted in her personality. The only way a girl knows how to get dick is by offering her body. It doesnt take skill, she has to be an object in order to even get in a relationship.

They arent lovable they are leavable as patrice o neal would say.
>>
>>34940718

Because I want to have children someday and I don't want autistic children
>>
Have you met a woman with autism?
I've met several. And yeah, they're good friends, or at least okay players if you don't have enough people for a board game, but damn.

If nothing else, THEY'RE ALWAYS YELLING because autists have trouble with volume control but everyone was too polite to ridicule it out of her when she was a kid. She'll also have a generally annoying voice, and a constant open desire to just do whatever the fuck she wants, because autism involves lack of inhibitions, and again, nobody's impolite enough to tell girls no, so she'll just literally be like "I WANT THIS" and proceed to take it from you, etc.

The fact that this is what autism unchecked looks like makes me almost glad male autists get bullied. It legitimately builds character, apparently.
>>
>>34940825
>>34940741
Have you heard of autistic communities online or are you two just this dumb? There's wrongplanet, etc.
>>34941576
I agree. X'D "goods," must be unused, rofl.
>>34941649
I would like to know why this genius thinks he deserves a virgin too.
>>34941738
Because, apparently sleeping with you would make her a slut. Why should she waste her virginhood and become a slut for YOU? You are nobody, nothing.
>>34942122
Shit happens, dumb ass. Who stays with their first boyfriend forever and ever? Who is so perfect they get it right the first time?>>34942194
It doesn't always build character. Lots of times it just makes people more dysfunctional and they develop more comorbid disorders and just become bitter assholes who hate everyone who isn't autistic and refuse to get a job even if they could, etc.
Occupational therapy or simply learning without being bullied is a surer way for success.
>>
>>34942293
>You are nobody, nothing.
And neither is she, stop putting women on a pedestal dumb roastie
>>
I'd honestly be more likely to be attracted to a girl with social problems than one that doesn't, really. Just because I'd probably empathize with her better.

The concept isn't really worth considering though, as I don't speak to females at all and even if I did I'm outright unattractive in terms of both looks and personality. There's no basis for me to start a relationship with any kind of woman, and even there was, there's no reason for them to be attracted to me.
>>
>>34942332
I didn't put anyone on a pedastal. It's just that if you're nothing and nobody why should someone become a slut for you? You're the one putting yourself on a pedastal, thinking someone should be all shiny and brand new, not accepting anyone "used," only to be used by you. They have something to lose. Why should they become what you seem to look down upon? YOU are the one putting yourself on a pedastal.
>>
>>34942338
You sound like the kind of guy I would confess to and then be bitched out or shunned because I must be kidding. Please be more open-minded. So many guys have no idea what they're talking about and are so sure nobody would ever be attracted to them when there are perhaps at least 5 girls in a crowd (strangers, but still) who found them attractive that day on a day out.
>>
>>34940718

Can pretty girls even have autism? The only females I've seen in HS and college that clearly had cases of Autism and aspergers were 3/10s, and I'm not even trying to meme here, it's just the truth
>>
File: machete.jpg (11KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
machete.jpg
11KB, 407x378px
>>34940718

They just want Autistic Chad
>>
>>34942411
How are we supposed to know those girls are attracted to us?
>>
>>34942411
Nah, there's the types of guys who look okay but think they look bad, and then there's the kind that actually genuinely look bad. I'm the latter primarily due to lacking even the motivation to look after myself properly, trust me. And that's disregarding the fact personality is likely just as much of an obstacle.
>>
>>34942502
You don't. But you still don't assume nobody is attracted to you. At the very least don't assume someone is lying if they ever show interest. >>34942648
Ha, post a pic of what you're talking about. Whether you mean your face or your general appearance/aesthetic the chances are I find guys that "genuinely look bad" attractive sometimes. It doesn't have to be a picture of you. Just an example.
>>
>>34940718
Because not even they want an ugly fuck like me.
>>
Why does browsing r9k make me so horny? It's just a bunch of whatwouldbecalled losers complaining or talking about how cringe they are. I'm gawked at enough for some of my tastes as it is. This isn't helping me at all.
>>
>>34941074
I'd prefer them being in my area and meeting irl
>>
>>34942338
haven't you talked about having a gf or at least not being a virgin before or am I confusing you for some other tripfag
>>
>>34942293
>Why should she waste her virginhood and become a slut for YOU?
Just sleeping with someone doesn't make you a slut, it's multiple people that does it. And you're still jumping through hoops to defend roasties, if I'm nobody and neither is she why is she why should she expect anything out of me? There's nothing wrong with having standards just because you don't have the same as someone else doesn't make them wrong or you right
>>
>>34940718
I tried once. Apparently I was too autistic for her, or maybe too creepy, or awkward, or all of the above. she broke ties with me when I started trying to discuss anime with her, I think that's what did it. I'm autstic, so maybe not the best judge here.
>>
>>34941502
There's still ones that are virgins. I'd already be dating one if I wasn't so shy.
>>
>>34942788
... Huh? What are you talking about, even?
>>
>>34942919
>autistic
>creepy
>awkward
All synonyms for not hot enough. She just used you for attention and an ego boost, anon.
>>
>>34942903
You literally implied that sleeping with one person or being unused makes someone a slut. Stop acting like you didn't. And being a slut or not has nothing to do with being roastie. Plenty of total weirdo loser girls happen to have had plenty of dick.
>>34942959
Nah. Autistic and awkward are just not of consequence. Creepy might be. It depends on what kind of creepy. It's hard to creep me out.
>>
>>34942843
Someone else. I'm 100% KHV.

>>34942727
Imagine a NEET that doesn't look after themselves - what they eat, what they do, and so on. Then imagine that for a few years of build up. That.

I imagine if I actually put the effort forth to lose weight/groom myself properly for a year or two I could pass as okay. I'm not disfigured or anything.

Looks aren't really the core issue though, it's one of many.
>>
>>34942991
>Nah. Autistic and awkward are just not of consequence. Creepy might be. It depends on what kind of creepy. It's hard to creep me out.
If the guy doing it is ugly, then its creepy. If he is hot, then its "confident", not much more to it.
>>
>>34942991
>You literally implied that sleeping with one person or being unused makes someone a slut
Where? stop making shit up to defend your slutiness obviously if she's only sleeping with the person she plans to stay with that's not a slut
>>
IT SEEMS WE'VE BOTH GOT AUTISM, HAVEN'T WE
>>
>have autistic gf
>have to be careful not to make her have a vaginal orgasm in case it cures her autism
>>
File: 1486071307545.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486071307545.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>34940718
>implying those type of autists can exist everywhere on the globe
>implying you can simply ask one out
>implying they don't have a bf already to take care of them or a caretaker that acts like a firewall and restricts their life
>they probably strive to be cat ladies
Not to mention the fact that you can only find them online. In real life everybody wears their normie mask.
Also no one in this world except a tiny group of people would commit to an online relationship because of primitive normie ideals.

Until the age of 30+ females can do whatever they want and there's always gonna be someone to take care of them till then.
>>
>>34942727
No one has ever shown interest in me, I've never told someone I don't believe them because I've had anyone call me attractive in any way.

I do genuinely look bad, and not in a handsome way. When people are overly masculine they are ugly but in a manly way so girls are still attracted to them. I am too feminine, I have a baby face. I'm really not that ugly, probably an objective 4/10, but no girl has ever found me attractive.
>>
dated a gril like that in college; first gf. never again.
>>
Autistic gfs will make up stories and paranoid about shit you have never done. You will deny and she will spout a huge chain of causalities explaining why she is right when she made up every fucking "fact" with her autism imagination.
>>
>>34943736
Sounds like a cute anime girl, where do I get one of those?
>>
>>34940718
>implying they're not in as high of or higher demand than neurotypical girls
>>
>>34943832
No its not like some anime chick. It's like taking care of children its super tiring.
>>
>>34940718
Because they never leave their homes and they never have social media accounts.
They prefer to spend their time attention whoring on places like 4chan.
>>
>>34943031
You've been posting on 4chan since I was a kid, and that was like, 2010.

How old are you?
>>
>>34944072
I've been posting since 2007. I'm currently 24.
>>
>>34942194
I think by "autism" people mean more like the Asperger's kind that we have.
>>
>>34942727
>You don't. But you still don't assume nobody is attracted to you. At the very least don't assume someone is lying if they ever show interest.
What did we do to you to give hope to us? We are social retards you fucking sociopath.

Leave.
>>
File: 1465401981543.png (282KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
1465401981543.png
282KB, 400x530px
>>34943736
>Talks about autistic gfs
>describes normie tier gfs
>or at the very least 2nd world country females
What you described is the normie female who's the head of the family usually because she has the authority to do so. Or if the male is too beta.
Autistic gfs are clingy and will most likely be paranoid that you'll leave them for various stupid reasons. Worst they can do is deny that you love them and think certain actions you do/don't do means you hate them.
>>
>>34940718
Because girls don't get autism. They're all traps.
>>
I have autism and helped write my high school's guidelines for teachers when dealing with autistic students. I really want a gf with autism. My discord is mr.bubbles6838#7259

Since I entered my late 20s I've started wanting to talk to people, it's a really weird feeling.
>>
>>34945163
>girls don't get autism
i wish this was true tbqhwu
>>
>>34945676
>I really want a gf with autism
why, so you can have autistic kids and fuck em up?
>>
>>34941761
If a woman has ever even touched a boy before she is a slut
>>
>>34940718
Firstly because there aren't many of them around.
Secondly because if it leads to anything, it greatly increases the chances that my kids would have autism.
>>
>>34947026
then don't have kids

natalism is for idiots
>>
>>34940718
I am demanding that you delete this image immediately. Renge, my daughter, would grow up to be flat-chested just like her sisters.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.