[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Man General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: real man.jpg (29KB, 588x616px) Image search: [Google]
real man.jpg
29KB, 588x616px
Real man thread.
Post times that you stepped up to the plate.
>>
>>34940206
good to know you're taking yourself out of the genepool you subhuman fuck
>>
>>34940327
Good to know that you're being taken out of the genepool by natural selection :)
/realmen/ only
>>
A few years ago I was pretty friendly with people. So I met a bunch of people and even though they didn't really know me very well they'd always be fine with telling me things that I honestly don't understand why they told me.

I mean everything from "I don't my kid sister" to "I'm contemplating suicide, what should I do"

So anyways when I'm like 18 or so I meet a guy I've talked to a few times at Burger King. He's maybe 16 years old, at the most. We usually talk about science topics because for some reason that's what he thinks is fun and I like hearing cool shit about black holes and stuff.

So I go over the dude and say hi. he says hey and it's pretty clear he's grumpy as fuck. I ask him what the matter is and he goes off about how 14 year old girlfriend doesn't want to fuck him. I know his girlfriend as well so I know that, well, she's a virgin and this guy is also a virgin.

So I tell him the classic, oh well you know, some girls need time and whatever. but this dude just doubles down and says he just doesn't understand what the fucking is wrong with her and what he's supposed to do. basically it's clear tha the only reason he's seeing her is to get laid and that he doesn't see much else in the relationship.

So I just ask him "She's Anonita, right?" and he says yeah. I pick up my phone and dial her number.

>Don't worry, I'll talk to her. I'm sure things will work out

This guy is just of baffled about all of this but goes along with it. She picks up and here is basically the conversation I have with her

>Hi it's Anon.
>Anon from the coffee shop?
>Yeah from the coffee shop. Look I know we don't really know each other that well but I just thought I'd call you up and have a chat
>what about?
>WEll I'm at Burger King and I met your boyfriend. Anyways we started talking and I'm just curious if you're aware of the fact that he's only into you to lose his fucking virginity.
>What
>YOu can ask him yourself if you'd like
>>
>>34940417
>34940417
>>34940417

I hand the dude my phone and he geuinely cannot speak because of how shocked he is. He then knocks the phone out of my hand at takes a big swing at me.

I just step out of the way and pick him up like a teddy doll and drop him on the floor. Then I walk over, pick up my phone and say

>He seems to be taking a nap right now. He'll call you later

Burger King staff tells me that they've called the police and that I should sit down. I sit down. Police show up, dude is groggy as fuck. They assume he's drunk. I tell them that he attacked me because I was talking with his girlfriend on the phone. he keeps yelling that he'll kill me. Cops look at security tape. Asks if I want to press charges. I tell them no but that I hope that he gets the help he deserves

A week later I see him with a face full of bruises and he just straight into traffic to get away from me. Apparently, the cops beat the shit out of him at the station.

It was a good week.
>>
>>34940527
Why the actual fuck did u do that? did u just want to stick up for m'lady or do u like ruining teenagers chances of getting laid
>>
>>34940417
>>34940527
Probably fake and gay but 100% autistic no doubt
>>
>>34940668

I ruined a dude's chance of pressuring a virgin minor into having sex with him. I'm sure he'll write a great teen romance tragedy where Super Chad bullies him for being sad and lonely.

Also I met the girl several times after that and she basically told me he was a complete douche to her most of the time. She thought that maybe if she just denied him enough times he'd settle down and stop trying to fuck her whenever they were alone. I told her that dudes that want to fuck don't stop wanting to fuck just because you tell them to stop, she seemed to see the truth in that.
>>
>>34940891
>I ruined a dude's chance of pressuring a virgin minor into having sex with him
Good job, dude. I'm sure your life is now amazing after that. You're the reason why people get out of bed every morning. Wow. What a great deed.
>>
>>34940891
You forgot the part where you fuck her
>>
>>34940891
and then you fucked her
>>
Robots talking about real manhood. Poetry.
>>
>>34940976
>>34940962

She didn't seem to be into me and I don't really like fucking minors.
>>
>>34940891
You did well anon, proud of you, there should be more like you in the world
>>
>>34940417
>>34940527
>>34940891
Some people might think that you didn't do the right thing, but I can say that you... Somewhat did, I guess. Good job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.