[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you cried infront of your parents as an adult? I almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Saddenning.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Saddenning.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Have you cried infront of your parents as an adult?
I almost start to tear up, when my father yells at me.
Is it embarrassing?
>>
it is and i feel so weak. i try to hold it in and cry when im alone
>>
>>34939289
Yeah i feel you.
I just roll my eyes alot, but when i get asked something, my voice usually cracks but i keep tears away until im alone.
>>
I did it once and my dad finally grasped the reality of my depression at that time.

Cry once (to get your point across) and don't do it again.
>>
I broke down crying in front of my mom due to anxiety and she started talking about taking me to therapy. Never again.
>>
>>34939275
I cried in front of them when they called me on Skype and I was having a shitty day because of uni. That was like a month ago

>tfw oversensitive pussy
>>
>>34939275

the only time i ever cry is when i have a direct confrontation with my dad. ive had people i love die and i wont shed a tear or even feel that badly but if my dad starts calling me out on my bullshit and everything ive fucked up, im instantly on the verge of crying.

all pseudo-psychologists welcome to weigh in with their opinion :)
>>
>>34939442
Why are you against therapy?
>>
>>34939583
I don't want to turn into some medicated zombie and i cant talk to a stranger about my problems. people that take therapy are still fucked up anyways
>>
>>34939275
You'd have to pay me to do that honestly. Crying solves nothing unless if it's to clean out your eyes, learned that a long time ago.
>>
I can't cry or feel many emotions

There have been many things for me to cry about and yet instead I just feel numb and empty
>>
When somebody yells to me I start to feel my eyes watery, and end up crying.

It is horrible because it's something that happens, and makes me feel bad about it. Worst part is when it happens in front of my parents, they just tell me to "control my emotions". Holy shit if I could do it just that easily I wouldn't be crying like a little girl every time somebody yells in my face.
>>
>>34939275
>he doesn't know his situation is already embarrassing because he still gets yelled at by his parents
>>
>>34939807
I know its embarrassing to get yelled, but but crying makes it even more.
God i hate myself
>>
File: 1485558973417.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
1485558973417.png
14KB, 576x422px
My dad walked in on me crying in my room one time. It was late at night and I was mindlessly browsing 4chan with tears running down my cheeks when he suddenly walked in. He just gave me a hug and then left. He hasn't brought it up since then, so idk how to feel about it
>>
File: IMG_2507.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2507.png
7KB, 240x210px
>>34939275
Yeah, it feels bad. I've only cried in front of my father once or twice; my mom has seen me a little bit more than that. I hate crying in front of my dad, it makes me feel even more worthless and weak than I already am.
>>
>>34939275
Yes. They didn't gave a fuck an doesn't took my depressions seriously. Even if I'm hold a fucking knife on my arms they didn't took that serious.
I think with the time they finally take me serious. I'm living by my parents and they don't kick me out because they are scared that I would kill myself, because I had never any form of visit from anybody.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.