[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext times you were treated differently because of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1485541314337.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485541314337.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Greentext times you were treated differently because of your sex.

I hated not getting to choose which activity I did because one's for boys and one's for girls, or being split into teams of boys and girls.
>>
This takes me back to the school days. We had gangs of two kids who would fight and I was the leader of one. One day someone in the group told me how some girls said they wanted to join, but he told them to piss off. I sure went off on that guy. That stupid ass actually thought he was helping.
>>
>>34937498
That's an interesting one because you weren't the victim of the sexism. Glad he got his comeuppance.
>>
>>34937579
I didn't really care about gender/sex differences back then, I just wanted as much kids as possible on my side because I felt like we were in the minority. Looking back on that time, I was more of a bully than the other side ever was, but that's a different story.

As for being a victim, I don't have any such memory that left much of an impression beyond stupid stuff like being called a bitchy faggot for drinking girly drink and dancing like a slut(f), but I did that for the lulz anyway.
>>
>>34937697
>I didn't really care about gender/sex differences back then,
It makes me wonder why some kids did, like the one you mentioned. Wonder how it affects the girls who wanted to join you too.
>>
>>34937988
Parents, teachers and entertainment encourages kids to behave like that. They think it's really cute for some reason.
>>
>>34937462
>>34937579
>>34937988
Your bait is retarded.
>>34937498
>>34937697
You're a retard for responding to such retarded bait.
>>
File: kubotrol.png (25KB, 336x330px)
kubotrol.png
25KB, 336x330px
>>34938054
>lame edgeposting in the current year
>thinking you're cool and smart for calling others retarded
I shiggy diggy niggy whoop dee doodly doop in da poop
>>
>>34938050
>Parents, teachers and entertainment encourages kids to behave like that.
This is what I wanted to hear stories of.

>>34938054
???
>>
File: solidsnake.png (65KB, 180x277px) Image search: [Google]
solidsnake.png
65KB, 180x277px
Growing up in Japan, the pressure on all men and boys is insane. We're not allowed to cry, we're not allowed to share our emotions etc.
This one time, I was worried about an upcoming test and I went to my dad and began crying and telling him how nervous I am. He slapped me in the face and told me that a man should never show that he's facing difficulties. I stick to this philosophy even now. My girflriend who I've been living with for a year still doesn't know what I do for a living and neither do my parents. I usually tell them I'm going for a "drink with the guys" when I have to do work stuff. Being a man is hard, but rewarding.
>>
>>34938520
I don't know how you can stand lifestyle. You can feel rewarded without repressing every emotion.
>>
>>34939030
What's so good about expressing every emotion then?
>>
>>34939055
Being able to talk to someone understanding when you're nervous?

If it's not good, why do women get to do it?
>>
>>34939030
To express my emotions, I write music and play video games. Sometimes I share my troubles with random people online. The rewarding part is knowing that the people around me rely on my and it is my job to make sure that they do not worry like I do.
>>
>>34939081
>The rewarding part is knowing that the people around me rely on my and it is my job to make sure that they do not worry like I do.
Sounds like a nice deal for them but not for you.
>>
>>34938520
>My girflriend who I've been living with for a year still doesn't know what I do for a living and neither do my parents.
How?!
>>
>>34938520
See tradcon cunts will ignore how traditionalism enforces garbage like this and admire it like it's better than feminist garbage
>>
>>34940350
So what's the fix to both tradcon and feminism, since they both hate males?
>>
Growing up my grade school class was like 15 boys and 4 girls and all the girls except me were related so they left me out for the most part.

I played a lot with the boys and that was fun but also ultra violent so when I was 10 or so and the guys were starting to outweigh me by a lot I took it out on the smallest guy in the class by bullying him relentlessly.

I was a fan of professional wrestling so I would put him in full nelsons until he'd cry or sometimes ankle locks and one time I tackled him into dog poop and no one told him so he went back to class and the teacher made him go to the office and call home.

After 7th grade started and I was in the much bigger middle school I made female friends and mellowed out some but he ended up going through a school shooter phase and slapped the shit out of me in 10th grade so I hit him from behind with my messenger bag loaded with text books and we both got suspended.
>>
Tits or gtfo faggot
Original comment
>>
>>34938093
>calling people retarded for swallowing bait is "edgeposting"
Underage b&
>>34938169
If you're trying to be intentionally stupid, it's working
>>
>>34937462
>painted my fingernails black
>brother called me a faggot
>>
>>34941285
holy shit that poor guy
>>
>>34941549
Stop shitposting retard.
>>
>>34938520
http://heatst.com/life/theres-a-problem-with-mental-health-treatment-thats-killing-men/
>Men are three times more likely to kill themselves, yet women are 50% more likely to seek professional help before taking their own lives. We know that 75% of women sought help before they committed suicide, versus only half of men.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.