[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw #1 AHHHHHH I'M NEVER GOING TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (174KB, 1196x1228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1196x1228px
>tfw #1

AHHHHHH

I'M NEVER GOING TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY
>>
Explain why they are bad
>>
>>34937147

Because they're ranked the top 10 worst
>>
>>34937181
By who?

Try Google search and only thing I can find is just twittershit
>>
Ruckersville, VA

Origami content
>>
If you are breathing you can get laid in NYC.
>>
>>34937121

>tfw #6

Thanks friend, more external validation to feed my self-pity.
>>
>>34937253
But anon, if you were a qt girl how could you in your right mind pass this up?
>>
>>34937121
tfw ranked #2
maybe it's not my fault after all
>>
I live in #8. It is indeed rough.
>>
>>34937121
Lol, i used to live in richmond. Its still infinitley better than living 45 miles north in the medium town of fredericksburg. Richmond at least has a small nightlife, tons of college hipster chicks and bars. Try living in fredericksburg where the average age feels like 45.
>>
>>34937121
>New York
why?
just why?

>be basic twitterina landwhale
>lying in bed and desperate for air because heart is failing
>reach for the bag of twizzlers
>suddenheartattack.webm
>squeak like a weird mouse-pig hybrid creature
>fall off the bed onto smartphone
>text prediction autofills city names

literally the only way this list could have been created
>>
File: ClydeCash.jpg (5KB, 170x227px) Image search: [Google]
ClydeCash.jpg
5KB, 170x227px
>>34937310
>>34937253
Virginia is for Virgins
>>
>>34937121
i live in VA and if someone took me to Richmond for a walk in the city i would love them. They even have moves for 2 bucks up there
>>
>>34937121
I'm with >>34937147

source ?
>>
File: 1453215583181.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583181.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>34937121
>according to match.com
You might as well say worst city for whores. Match.com doesn't encompass everything and everyone.
>>
>>34937121
Fucking New York? One of the largest and most popular cities in the world with constant new young people? Literally how? I live in a fucking village in Europe full of old ugly ass people and retards, so maybe I think too high of world cities like NY.
>>
All cities are bad and dating is degenerate.

All hedonist pigs deserve to die.
>>
>>34938678
It's a match site study meaning that it only accounts the failure rate for steady hook ups of the site alone. Which think about it, the bigger the city the more likely you will date around before settling.
>>
>>34938709
Don't you have civilians to mow down, Mohammed?
>>
>>34937121
Why are so many in the South? I thought Trump supporters were Aryan Chads.
>>
>>34937121
>they all are nigger centrals
Who would have thought?
>>
>>34938832
See
>>34938761
They are big cities with a lot of options. More people more chance at break ups.
>>
>>34938837
Also top users of dating sites.
>>
I'm genuinely surprised Denver isn't on the list. The male to female ratio is ridiculous; it's like 6:1 for my age bracket. Every fucking girl I meet has a boyfriend regardless of their level of attractiveness.
>>
>>34938910
Perhaps they don't use match.com all that much?
>>
>>34937121
>NY
>Charlotte
>Detroit
>Atlanta

B L A C K E D
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.