[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

death note

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: deathnoteheader4.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
deathnoteheader4.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
hey /r9k/,
if you found a real death note, who's name would you write?
>>
Mine obviously
>>
Old classmates more successful than me

So all of them
>>
>>34937022
chris c h r i s
>>
>>34937022
All my old bullies from highschool. And those bystanders who did nothing except watch.
>>
File: FUCKING bueno.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING bueno.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
Donald Trump kills and proceeds to shit himself in front of his supporters while giving a speech

Seriously speaking I wouldn't use Death Note though dying is sort of sad and I don't hold enough ill will towards anyone to want to kill them
>>
i'd go on /pol/ to learn who the illuminati tier uberjews are like george soros, kill them

and then kill myself
>>
>>34937022
No one's, obv
>>
>Death Note was over 10 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34937022
i'd have george soros transfer a few billion to my account, another like 20 billion to a charity, and then have him suicide bomb an antifa rally
>>
>>34937022
I would use it to make some rich guy include me in his will and then give him a heart attack obviously
>>
>>34937022
I would kill every conservative, right leaning poltician and force my leftist views on the world
>>
I'd write the name of every evil criminal I could find. I would write for a week straight with no breaks and then stop. Curious what Light's world would look like
>>
Anna

she ruined me.
>>
anyone with a position of large influence and power
>>
File: 1454650264977.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454650264977.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>tfw you unironically made your own deathnote in high school
>>
File: lain0001.png (863KB, 1072x928px) Image search: [Google]
lain0001.png
863KB, 1072x928px
>>34937022
I'd look up all the most corrupted people in the world and write down their names. I'd do it all day, every day. I'd get rid of major corruption, then greed, then anyone who stands in the way of progressing the human race. Imagine, a world where mankind was focused on reaching theoretical immortality, colonizing other planets, utilizing more efficient energy methods, bettering quality of life for every human, advancing automation to the point where no one in the world is required to work to live a decent life. But, life isn't an edgy anime, feels bad.
>>
>>34937022
Every single politician on Earth, beneath it's surface, or in orbit around it.

Nice dubs.
>>
File: 1449283010887.jpg (92KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449283010887.jpg
92KB, 427x640px
>>34938087
>Light Yagami would be in his 30s by now
>>
>post a thread on /pol/ saying that if they get dubs a politician they choose will die
>kill the one that gets chosen
>repeat until the /pol/acks actually believe they summoned Kek
>start killing people they suggest
>the media will catch on to this
>Hiro is forced to delete /pol/ and hopefully the entire website
>>
>>34937022
All the CEOs of retail stores and make them leave notes of raising pay to at least 13 bucks an hour min wage so before they die so when someone finds them they feel obligated to
If they don't, it repeats on the next person in charge

>inb4 edgy liberal
I just want paid more to buy nice clothes lads
>>
some girl I know so I can fuck her dead body
>>
>>34939347
Dubs are too weak, think of it like this
>Dubs: Pistol
>Trips: Assault Rifle
>Quads:God-tier laser gun of killing
>>
File: 1482420258902.jpg (68KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482420258902.jpg
68KB, 657x527px
>>34937022
Nice try, unconstitutionally existent (un)intelligence agency.
>>
I would write the name of every SJW, as well as all the globalists. I know it's wrong but at the end of the day don't you think we would be better off?
>>
I would go on facebook and write every non white's name I find
>>
>>34940789
We would be better off without the likes of you, scum.
>>
I would make Light's world a reality for some months, but as my views and person get more and more warped by the notebook, I would start killing random people and maybe get me some helpers ( that are controlled and killed) and only allow those ones I can find worthy of living or maybe manipulate full conflicts to take place
>>
>>34940917
I'm actually a nice guy.
>>
>>34939347
dumbass. It will be immediately traced back to you
>>
File: steve rambo macabre's himself.png (58KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
steve rambo macabre's himself.png
58KB, 445x302px
I would kill off any notable youtuber, blogger, news article writer and then prepare for a new, better world and kill anyone who makes cancerous content on the internet.
>>
>>34937022
I'd write my father's name, then my second oldest brother for treating me like shit my whole life, my mom is next the next time she acts like a bitch. Oh yeah my oneitis bf so I can come in and get her while she's in mourning.
>>
>>34940789
we may disagree on what exactly constitutes an SJW/globalist, but other than that, I like your sentiments
>>
Honestly I would just abuse the power to fuck with people.
>killing a person by making him slip on a banana peel

Oh I guess you can also force women to have sex with you before they die
>>
>>34940961
Sure. The police will definitely know that some random shitposter assasinated politicians with a notebook. If I wanted I could make them do a suicide too, in which case an arrest would be impossible.
>>
>>34937022
The only answer is to pretend to be God. This is the fastest and most effective way to get everyone to stop being a little shit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.