[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotionally unstable gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1485667091653.jpg (109KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1485667091653.jpg
109KB, 500x582px
Where to find one of these and how to attract them? I'm mainly interested in a girl with BPD. Stable relationships are just not my thing. They bore the shit out of me. And I feel like I can give them the unconditional love, attention and care they deserve.
>>
>>34936122
My gf is pretty crazy and mentally unstable, she was in a mental ward for a long time, try looking there if you ever get the chance. Although be warned, there's mostly middle aged women there. I've also met many BPD girls from 4chan. It's like every girl from here has BPD. Literally just try to get a fembots contact.
>>
>>34936122
They're emotionally unstable for a reason, and they don't want a fedora tipping sad sack like you

They want a steady stream of abusive chads who'll keep them emotionally unstable
>>
>>34936185
I'm /fit/ with an above average face and had plenty of girls. Two times a girl went psycho/needy after fucking them and they were unstable as fuck. This was a few years ago and I considered trying to get back in contact but one is in a relationship and the other one moved way to far away. I just came out of a 1 year stable relationship a month ago and I dont want that anymore.
If you're worried that Il dont have the looks, money and social skills to attract people then you have a wrong image of me.
The only reason I consider myself a robot is because of past childhood abuse, teenage obesity and that I was addicted for 2 years which all gave me scars but nobody knows or thinks this.
Having said this, I am quite unstable aswell (obviously) and should be able to attract these kinds of girls yet it's always normal, stable girl that end up chasing me.
>>
>>34936172
I wouldn't mind anything that isn't above 29 aslong as she doesn't have kids. While they often have these at that age so idk. I have a few mental wards in my area and I know where the most people with a personality disorder go to. It's open and you can walk on the terrain but how the fuck can you connect with them there.
>>
you really don't want a BPD girl. just find a meme AvPD or social anxiety girl. BPD is awful and you'll feel like shit most of the time with her
>>
>>34936581
Where the fuck would I find someone like that? They dont even go outside and if they're avoidant how can you build attraction?
>>
>>34936681
How is building attraction not the sign of a stable relationship? Wouldn't you rather have a passionate love that's interrupted by her disappearing for weeks at a time?
>>
>>34936122
You should stay the fuck away from cluster B girls. They will all mess your life up. You may think you want a BPD girl but trust me, you don't.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.