[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which type are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1379.jpg (21KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
21KB, 220x200px
>mean and sarcastic. You hate being wrong but loves to prove others wrong. You believe that what you stand for is right and never put down a chance to share your opinion.
Or
>kind and caring. Can't do something wrong without feeling bad about it. It doesn't matter what other people believe as long as they are kind heaten and open. You have strong beliefs but you don't feel the need to argue about it.
>>
Hearted*
>>
A little from each menu.

It does matter what people believe because kind hearted and open people with wrong beliefs can still leave destruction in their wake.
>>
>>34935823
I was 1 until I was about 20 and now i think im a 2
>>
>>34935823
Little from column a, little from column b

>good ol' duality of man
>>
File: wojak.gif (17KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
17KB, 418x500px
>>34935823
I'm definitely 2. I'd like to have some traits of 1 but I'm too much of a pussy and care about what others think far too much.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>34935823
uh... middle ground?
i like to argue about my beliefs but i also love to help people and believe everybody is a good person to themselves, so they are a good person to me
>>
>>34935823
I was 2, but since i got a job and im starting to realize how shitty my life is for being overly shy, nice, and generally acting like a loser faggot, im turning into 1.
>>
>>34935823
>>kind and caring. Can't do something wrong without feeling bad about it. It doesn't matter what other people believe as long as they are kind heaten and open. You have strong beliefs but you don't feel the need to argue about it.
>>
>>34935823
>mean and sarcastic
yeah, that's me. on top of that i'm very judgemental of others.
>>
>>34935823
>Can't do something wrong without feeling bad about it.
>You hate being wrong but loves to prove others wrong
>You have strong beliefs but you don't feel the need to argue about it.

These three. I don't really consider myself good or bad, just another flesh machine cruising through the cosmos with good and bad emotions
>>
>>34935823
Both? You can be mean and sarcastic about your ideas, ruthlessly tearing in to someone you disagree with, because their ideas are wrong while still being a decent human being otherwise. Like, I'm open to a philosophical discussion, or an ideological debate, if the other person is the kind of person who is open to having their mind changed by having their ideas callously dismantled, but most people are not like this. So, you know, I keep my mouth shut some times. I'm not being entirely serious about the aggressiveness of my arguing, but you get the point.
>>
>>34935823
I'm definitly somehow a mix of 1 and 2. I hate being wrong because I often am and I notice this but I still like to prove others wrong. But I know that not everything I say can be right. I don't like being mean to other guys or hurt them. I still think it's important that other people believe the right thing AND are kind hearted and open.
>>
Bit of both. I'm very sarcastic and believe that pretty much everything I say is right but I don't like to start or join in on arguments. Or really talk about my strong opinions at all.

I care more about what other people are like as opposed to what they believe and whenever I do anything wrong I immediately feel bad. Even if no one else cares.

I can't deny though, when people share beliefs I disapprove of on the DL I'm thinking
>But that's wrong you fucking idiot.
>>
>>34935823
Mean and sarcastic with strong beliefs, but instead of stooping down to autistic ranting with everyone who's wrong I prefer standing in the sidelines snorting and jeering in passive-aggressive manner.
>>
>>34935823
One is autistic
The other is beta bitch boy
Which one are you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.