[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzoned ;_;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170217-135938.jpg (465KB, 1058x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-135938.jpg
465KB, 1058x1198px
>In club with friends
>Dancing
>Girl Wants to go for shots
>Known her for two years
>Recently slipped that she used to have a crush on me
>Wants to go for shots
>Head back to dance floor and don't try to look for others
>Eventually find friends by fluke
>This cycle happens multiple times
>Her dancing getting more seductive as time goes on lots of grinding and feeling
>Eventually make a move to make out
>She pulls away
>Says something but it is lost on me with the noise in the club
>Recieve [pic related] few minutes later

>Some other messages saying she'd like to talk in morning. Will post after.

>Message her today
>Lets just be friends :)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-144526.jpg (167KB, 1053x407px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-144526.jpg
167KB, 1053x407px
2/3 pictures
Got to make lots of jokes about it but I'm somewhat upset. Didn't sleep last night and stayed up listening to music and smoking.
>>
a good way to get friend zoned desu,

most people get friend zoned after confessing love or legitimately asking them out, not by a mixed signal. A mixed signal offers the chance to say it was their fault.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-144817.jpg (356KB, 1390x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-144817.jpg
356KB, 1390x1013px
3/3 Images. She seemed to frame the message in such a way that I was heavily suggesting it even though I felt led on.

Still like her as a friend but it will be a bit awkward now. I'll probably end up avoiding her most of the time now.
>>
>>34934482
Am I retarded or are my acronyms being filtered into desus and senpais?

baka my boy
wonder why'd they do that desu
signing off senpai
>>
>>34934501
Why?

It doesn't matter, you need to try to do the same with other girl soon so she thinks you are just a horny idiot and not a pathetic idiot
>>
File: received_1361873753887860.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
received_1361873753887860.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
>>34935022
Was driving home today and desu I would have regreted not trying to make a move more. And I'm actually not upset with the situation anymore tbqh.
Atleast this way I know where I stand.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.