[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/regret/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: regret.jpg (188KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
188KB, 2000x1000px
Can we have a thread about things you deeply regret?

When I was a teenager, I used to cut my arms and legs because I was edgy and obsessed with death metal. Now as an adult I'm full of scars and deeply regret how retarded I was.

Hopefully they won't disqualify me from the military but if they do then I have no idea what to do with my life. Shit sucks
>>
File: just fuck my shit up tbh fam.png (319KB, 586x470px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up tbh fam.png
319KB, 586x470px
I wasted my youth on Call of duty. I graduated HS in 09 and never got a job because Mc donalds wouldn't hire me because the Mexicans always got their cousins in. I never experienced love or a relationship. Never had "bros" just Xbox friends that came and went. I failed community college because Pre algebra was too hard for me. Tfw my body is eating its joints and my knee is bone on bone. Sounds like sandpaper when I walk and cracks a lot, sometimes lose balance because my hips give out.

I want to go back to the last year of HS, It may have been shit but at least it was much better than this
>>
I spent my teenage years inside my house

literally wouldn't leave the house for 8 years

I'm pretty sure it fucked up my body's growth cause now I look deformed

I regret it deeply, so many years wasted
>>
>>34934175
I regret not blowing my leg off with a shotgun last year
>>
>>34934175
X military DILF here, yes they will notnlet you in the military
>>
>Parents made me home school
>I tried to go to public school for HS
>They wouldn't let me
>Developed Anxiety from being alone constantly
>Play vidya for friends
>Now I am as fit as a skeleton and alone
>Going to Community College soon
>Probably so socially autistic to make it
>Will an hero soon
>>
>>34934175
Yes you will be perm DQ for this, there is no way to get by MEPS with visible scars like that. Why not start HRT and become a sissy?
>>
>>34934175
HAHAHA good luck getting in faggot they wont take mentally ill betas like you in. I'm not even sure you can be a paramedic with the history you have, lets be honost I wouldn't want you watching mynback in the military you are unstable and would prob suicide 2 weeks into first tour.
>>
>>34934175
Simple answer no, no branch will take you. Why not go to school and work at a crazy hospital? I doubt you could make it as a nurse be uase stress, but look into behavioral health tech, its pretty much a baby sitter.
>>
>>34934175
You still have a chance of becoming a woman (man)
>>
File: alcoholic wojack.png (267KB, 637x360px)
alcoholic wojack.png
267KB, 637x360px
>19 at the time
>have a micropenis and am deeply ashamed
>get drunk with only friend
>convinces me to go fuck a prostitute and lose my virginity
>say ok to not look suspicious but am deeply anxious
>go inside brothel
>$150 for 30 minutes
>pick an asian because she was qt
>she leaves and tells me to wash myself
>stood there like an autist until she came back because i wasnt sure what to do
>she comes back and asks why i didnt wash
>she tells me to undress and i do, she sees my cock
>she says thats cute you're like a little baby
>die inside
>she washes me like a baby until i am suffieciently clean
>finally she tells me to lay down
>she sucks me a bit to get me hard but it takes me a while because i'm so nervous
>she finally inserts
>feels alright but im so fucking disgusted with myself i cant really focus
>feel her breasts and her wonderfully sculpted ass, felt amazing i must admit
>keeps calling me baby boy which just turns me off
>she rides me for 5 minutes, then gets off and tries to make me cum
>she jacks me off for about 10 minutes
>i just sit there wishing i was dead
>finally time is up and she asks if im about to cum in the next minute
>i say maybe
>she continues for a little bit until i say "its not gonna happen, but thanks anyway"
>i put my clothes back on, thank her and leave
>friend comes up to me and says OH YEAH HOW WAS IT BRO PRETTY SWEET HUH
>"y-yeah it was a-awesome haha"
>go home and drink myself into oblivion
>ever since then ive deeply regretted that day and every time i think about it consider suicide because no one will ever take me seriously
>>
>>34936110
iktf man, i also look deformed as fuck
>>
>make a thread to share feels
>everyone replies with HAHA FAGGOT or 'become a trap'

Why do I even post here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.