[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get a qt gf with phimosis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CaFRtV9UUAUVdYx.jpg (88KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
CaFRtV9UUAUVdYx.jpg
88KB, 600x766px
Can you get a qt gf with phimosis?
>>
You can even have sex with phimosis granted that it isn't too bad and you have lube on hand, even easier with condoms.
>>
If it's not so severe that it causes you pain or sexual dysfunction then I doubt it'll be an issue.
>>
File: 1487033964010.webm (1MB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487033964010.webm
1MB, 320x400px
>>34933054
It doesn't really affect how they perceive your dick.

Does anyone else have a problem where the foreskin is fully loose when flaccid, but tight as fuck when erect?

I used to have full phimosis, but after stretching it only has an effect when I'm erect.
>>
>>34934672
Might be an issue of frenulum breve, which can also be corrected by stretching exercises.
>>
>>34934742
Thanks man, that's probably it
>>
>>34933054
I used to have it and fixed it myself when I was around 17 or so over the course of a couple months. I'd been in sexual situations before I fixed it but I always freaked out that they'd be repulsed by my anteater dick so I never went through with.

If you do go through with it you're going to be dealing with a lot of pain and sensitivity on your knob. You have to expose it as long as possible so that it gets used to being touched.
>>
File: 1482064790285.jpg (50KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1482064790285.jpg
50KB, 720x528px
>>34934672
i like how the other two girls got physically aggressive with him like they thought they were automatically immune from getting their asses kicked because they were women
he should have slept both of them
>>
>>34934937

>If you do go through with it you're going to be dealing with a lot of pain and sensitivity on your knob. You have to expose it as long as possible so that it gets used to being touched.

Or you could just leave it covered when it's flaccid, which is the normal state of things.

It's normal for the glans to be very sensitive to pain. Almost all the nerve endings in it are pain-sensing FNEs.

When you get an erection and have sex, the better sensations from the frenulum and ridged band help override the uncomfortable sensations from the glans.
>>
>>34934742
I had it. Wasn't phimosis but a frenulum issue. Went to the doctor and had a laser surgery and it's all fixed now
>>
>>34935241

Isn't laser surgery amazing? I had it done on my tongue frenulum (I had ankyloglossia, which is basically frenulum breve except it's your tongue frenulum, not your penis frenulum).

It healed so well...amazing really. Although all the smoke coming out of my mouth and the taste of my own burning flesh was a little weird.
>>
>>34935237
Of course it's normal for it to be sensitive, my glans was literally untouchable it caused me so much pain. The foreskin was still so tight after I pulled it back too that it was very bright red which probably made it worse. My knob is covered when flacid, all I'm saying is you need to build uo some resistance before you have any chance feeling normal.
>>
>q tip on a uncut hypersensitive glans
i can hear the screaming from here
>>
>>34933054
Yeah my last gf was very qt despite her phimosis
>>
>>34935405
true that hurts just thinking about it.
I currently just let water from the showerhead drip on my glans from a height and even that hurts, and it's showing no signs of de-sensitising.
Anyone know what's the best method?
>>
Yeah, I used to have pretty bad phimosis but got some cream from the doc and did regular stretching. It's still not completely gone, my head can be fully exposed when phlacid but not when errect. Still much better than before.

I've lost count of the number of women I have been with, probably between 12-15 if I had to guess but I never had any complaints being uncut. You'll be fine op.
>>
>>34935466
I had this when I was a teenager, you gotta force yourself to touch it as often as possible, it will desensitize eventually. At least it did for me.
>>
File: Female circumcision adult.jpg (11KB, 168x224px) Image search: [Google]
Female circumcision adult.jpg
11KB, 168x224px
>>34935431

Fun fact: Women actually can have phimosis. They used to make a female circumcision clamp to "treat" it by crushing off the clitoral hood. It was called the Rathman clamp, named after its inventor, Dr. W. G. Rathman.

Here is an example of a woman getting circumcised with a Rathman clamp.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.