[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass Eating Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

Om nom nom nom. Do you think Evanna Lynch would let me eat her ass? Do you want to eat her ass as much as I do?
>>
>>34933005
Bend her over, lift her skirt, pull those panties down, spread those cheeks and bury my face in her arse.

What treasures do you think we'd find?
>>
>>34933014
Do you think she would like us talking about eating her arse like this?

I wonder if she has had her arse eaten before. Maybe she hasn't, maybe she just hasn't met a man willing to yet.

Well, she can come on over and sit on my face any day of the week. Yummy yummy yummy.
>>
>>34933084
Look at her bum. Ohhh it is perfect for eating and slipping your tongue inside.

What do you think her bumhole looks like? What do you think it tastes like?

Rainbows?
>>
File: tumblr_nt5lkpNh3H1uak8odo2_500.jpg (43KB, 413x588px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt5lkpNh3H1uak8odo2_500.jpg
43KB, 413x588px
>>34933202
I'd love to just run my tongue from her pussy hole right up her crack.

Do you think she's ever sat on someone's face before? Do you think she'd like to?
>>
>>34933222
I'd love to just lay down on the floor, then for her to get her panties off, then just walk over me, kneel down, lift the dress she's got on, then and plop herself straight on my face, arse right over my mouth, whole weight and all.

I'd have that for breakfast, every morning.
>>
>all these low res pics
why
>>
Why is the idea of eating ass pleasurable to you?
>>
File: 0cd1a61146196253d7bda1215b6f78eb.jpg (437KB, 1702x2560px) Image search: [Google]
0cd1a61146196253d7bda1215b6f78eb.jpg
437KB, 1702x2560px
Okay I am onto Emma Watson now.

>>34933308
You want high res....well you're gonna get high res.

>>34933406
Because I am a man. You can't look at this pic and not say you don't want to bury your face in that arse.

I would cum in my pants.
>>
>>34933005
Bonnie turned into a nasty little troll, didn't she.
>>
>>34933406
An arse is like a cradle for a face.

Just imagine, sitting there, watching Emma strut in, right up to you, turning around, then pulling her pants down, pulling her panties down, then bending right over right in front of your face.

Is this not the natural home of your face?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.