[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485552296086.gif (2MB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485552296086.gif
2MB, 500x356px
Can women feel?
>>
>>34932930
I met one who could
>>
File: 12-20-13-1486967587227.jpg (31KB, 299x357px) Image search: [Google]
12-20-13-1486967587227.jpg
31KB, 299x357px
>>34932930
Merry Christmas , faggot-san!
>>
No, women only feel lust and rage like men.
>>
feelings to a women are evolutionary tools of manipulation whereas mens are steeped in higher things than personal needs.
>>
File: stimcon.png (10KB, 201x235px) Image search: [Google]
stimcon.png
10KB, 201x235px
>>34933089
>higher things than personal needs

like what?
>>
Yes, I feel hungry right now
>>
>>34933096
spooks like the tribe or the greater good and in recorded history all of the sciences, major world religions and philosophies have been driven by men.
even the honest rejection of ideology or even desire is generally a male sphere.
>>
l want to beat a fembot to death.
>>
>>34933172
Those are driven by a personal need to feel satisfied or for status.
No one does anything that isn't related to personal gain.
>>
>>34933343
so there is no such thing as an altruistic person?
although I guess that technically might be true but it seems kinda pedantic and makes it hard to draw lines between people.
there are people who are almost only Concerned with the comfort of their home and food and those who are driven to put their life on the line for a cause and those who spend years contemplating the esoteric despite it conferring little to the most basics of their survival.

maybe they aren't as profoundly different as I would like to believe but they are still weighted differently enough for humans to judge.
>>
>>34933489
Yes, they're different, but the way you were differentiating and judging each group was based on their motivations. I was trying to point out the hypocrisy in that.
>>
>>34933301
t. me a femboy
>>
>>34932930
From my experience, both genders can feel, but are culturally taught to use what is essentially social manipulation and emotional manipulation in relationships. All current problems stem from the horrendous culture, not the least of which being the sexual culture that is about sex for favors, rather than love. True love is ridiculously hard to find regardless of gender.

What I'm getting at here is, yes they can feel, but their feelings are overwitten by cultural norms (normalfags). They still feel it, but they ignore it.

In a way, they are in even worse of a prison than us - while they live their lives, deep down they know it is meaningless, they tell others to "be themselves", yet all they do is conform to others to the point of outright ignoring their feelings.

The problem isn't women. It's normalfags.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.