[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blackbot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Lee_Everett.jpg (8KB, 176x225px) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Everett.jpg
8KB, 176x225px
>tfw blackbot
>tfw realize if all black people disappeared the world would be a safer place
i don't know how to feel about this bros
>>
>>34932860
>remove all blacks
>world becomes safer
>dangerous people still left

>instead of removing blacks, remove specifically dangerous people
>world has become a safer place
>no more dangerous people left

There's the easy way and then there is the right way, OP.
>>
File: 1485690490166.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1485690490166.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>34932905
so you... do want all blacks removed?
>>
So do you like My Hero Academia OP ?
>>
>>34932860
Do blackbots like you say this stuff irl to make friends also? Have some self-respect, so if White people left the world wouldn't get any safer? Jews? Extremist muslims?

Do African Americans represent all black people? Is America the world?

Are you a lonely coon? Yes
>>
>>34932860
You've taken the red pill

Proceed to /pol and MAGA
>>
>>34932860
speak out against what you see like tommy sotomayor.
there is a distinct lack of black people who are willing to admit there's a real problem with ghetto black culture.
>>
>>34932860
If you were to remove all white people from America, the murder rates would fall by almost 40%.

Less people equals less crime, no shit.
>>
>>34933608
if there are 10 murders for 100 people or 5 murders for 10 people, which situation is safer?
>>
>>34932915
This isn't /pol/, we just want to remove all chads and roasties.
>>
>>34933608
Yeah but you'd get rid of most of the people involved in laws and law enforcement and shit loads of prisoners would be able to easily escape, you basically fuck the country.
>>
>>34933608
Murder rates per capita is obviously what OP meant
>>
>>34932860
Why should you care?

You're not an inner-city drug addict in a gang raised by a poor single mother, they are the problem and the majority of niggers aren't.
>>
>>34932860
But i couldnt escape my absolutely shitty life in freezing, bleak, ex communist 2nd world central europe shithole by listening to gangsta rap from the rough neighborhoods in america then OP.....Not worth the "safety".
>>
>>34932860
>tfw realize if all people disappeared the world would be a safer place

Yeah.
>>
>>34934281
I want to REMOVE your mum
>>
File: 1482703705128.jpg (37KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
1482703705128.jpg
37KB, 380x253px
>>34932860
>black
>robot
How?
>>
>>34932860
Be glad you're an African American instead of an Australian Abo.
>>
>>34934965
Not OP but I can explain this.
>poor
>ugly
>didn't grow up around or go to school with other blacks
>as a result, completely alienated from black community
>to all races you're seen as 'the whitest black guy'
>this doesn't get you any respect or pussy
>end up isolated from both other blacks and people of other races
>>
>>34935049
Hm, that does sound like a shit deal.
>>
>>34935119
It could be worse, desu. I think Asian guys get a worse rep than us. Imagine being known as 'the whitest Asian guy'. At least being black is portrayed as being cool and masculine in popular media
>>
>>34932905
nah man fuck blacks
85 iq black people suck, but if a white guy has 85 iq it's ok

first we remove blacks, then we pretend we are as smart as asians
>>
Do you live in a big city?

I suppose I can be mistaken for black, and people avoid me every single day.

Whether it's crossing the street when they see me, or refusing to sit next to me on public transportation, there's always someone avoiding me legitimately every day.

Dating sucks because girls either don't like guys like me, or fetishize me because it's the new trend (except, I'm not black so I don't have the BBC they're after)

I'm also not into rap, trap, hiphop, streetwear, etc so I bore anyone who has preconceived ideas about me
>>
File: carth.jpg (15KB, 248x346px) Image search: [Google]
carth.jpg
15KB, 248x346px
>>34935049
>>34935171
Implying Carlton was ever seen as "masculine and cool"

If you fit the same cookie cutter /pol/ stereotype then there is no way you
Can be a blackbot but if you dare to step out of those boundaries
Prepare to be ostracized by every race.
>>
>>34937003
When will this meme statistic die only black person I know with that kind of IQ are is my retard sister.

Really wish these pol tards would leave blackbot threads
>>
>>34932860

>>34935049

You guys are alright, and remind me alt of myself. Consider joining my little group. https://discord.gg/7mXCF

Also, anyone is welcome if you're bored and looking for a comfy place to talk.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.