[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/feminism general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0350.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
"Feminism is not a dirty word. It does not mean you hate men, it does not mean you hate girls with a nice legs and a tan, and it does not mean you are a bitch or dyke, it means you believe in equality."
- Kate Nash

So this time I was really hoping we could talk about this YouTube vid I found from a friend. I think it's pretty pro-feminist but I'm wondering if any of the connotations are anti?

https://youtu.be/buKMOxNzYjY
>>
>it means you believe in equality
Genuinely hate how people think this is all there is to it.
>>
>>34931688
that's literally the only argument any woman has given me against this movement. "It means you believe in equality!" yeah and what else that only benefits you in the long run?
>>
>>34931667
Is this thread satire?
>>
All the feminists I've met hated men though.
>>
>>34931667
>capitalism is good
This wasn't original.
>>
>>34931726
Yes. Theyre all ironically being reductive for comedic purposes.
>>
I'm UN ironically gay, but originally ironically a feminist male (female)
>>
>Destroy capitalism

Isn't Pat Robertson a Christian?

Jesus was no capitalist.
>>
>>34931779
Jesus is a capalist if you pay him enough
>>
>>34931779
He's a capitalist, his Christianity is just a gig to pay bills.
>>
>>34931709

>"It means you believe in equality!

So, feminism inherently opposes male genital mutilation, and those who don't support banning it aren't feminists?

Meaning...feminists who aren't anti-MGM should be excluded from "feminist spaces"?
>>
>>34931835
All my feminist friends would agree with you but obviously I'm wrong
>>
>>34931846

>AII my feminist friends would agree with you

That's good to hear.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
6KB, 480x360px
i never do this but
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gtfo sjw fag
>>
>>34931835
Radfems are taking a closer look at female circumcision, and the ruling is out. Some think it's a women's right to choose to be mutilated as a form of cultural solidarity.
I'm sure moderate feminists would totally be open to discussing the merit of male circumcision in the same light that they view fgm.
>>
>>34931688
>>34931709
most movements start with such goals but humans are opportunistic in nature so it spirals away from it's original goal.
>>
>>34931709
It's such a stupid thing to say about any political movement.
I could say "Democrats/Republicans are about equality" and it'd have as much basis.
You have to ask "what exactly makes it about equality?".
>>
File: wargames.png (88KB, 507x134px) Image search: [Google]
wargames.png
88KB, 507x134px
>>34931931
politics is just a mess because they don't even follow their ideals.
Gay marriage ban was done by a Democratic president (93)
mini. wage hikes occurred under a republican president (05-08)
NASA government funding pulled and disabled network was done under a Democratic president (15)

And yet here the public is naively thinking all liberal ideas will be supported by a Dem. and all conservative ideals will be support by a Rep.
>>
>>34932014
It's funny that Trump is actually for once living out the boogie man fear/wet dream that people have with these parties. I figured he would have gone full blown libertarian by now.
>>
>destroy capitalism

Modern feminism is incredibly capitalist though
>>
>>34932120
/tg/ won and out of the six boards you guys are the easiest to troll

Fucking robots
>>
>>34932362
I figured it was a bait thread but my life is so shit I've got nothing else to do
>>
>>34932386
Son, close the computer. Go outside. Have a drink. Get high. Go out dancing.
>>
>>34932480
Im at work dad go aqay d
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.