[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moe copy of /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (31KB, 730x337px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31KB, 730x337px
Hey, whenever I respond on there, it looks like the image. It's autmatically ghost mode, whatever that means. The FAQ on moe wouldn't tell me and I'm screaming for help and nobody is helping me.

Can anyone also viewing the moe copy see what I'm saying and respond? Or is it both original 4chan and moe who can't see what I'm saying?

Is it just that nobody is on moe, thus nobody can see what I'm saying to reply? because I've literally just been replying on the moe copy, and I've written some long ass responses.

If someone is on moe... can they see what I'm responding, yes or no, basically?

If you don't know, moe is an archive mirror of /r9k/. If nobody can see what I'm saying, even on moe, I don't get the point of being able to type though.
>>
Oh, and I don't like how it's automatically a response to the latest comment. I'm not trying to reply to the latest comment. But I guess none of that matters if nobody is ever on the moe copy to even see it...
>>
why are you replying to expired threads? of course nobody is gonna read that stuff
>>
>>34931224
Except they're not expired. They're literally active on here and I'm asking for help AS PEOPLE ARE REPLYING TO IT, just not to me. Do you understand now? I'm not talking on a quiet, unchanging thread, screaming for help. I thought that went without saying.
>>
>>34931241
nobody browses moe, it's an archive
>>
>>34931264
What's the point if nobody's looking at it? I found it in a google search and I've been using it and I've literally been a ghost this entire time? I had so much response to the ITT autistic thread. Oh god, that sentence made no sense. Time to go to sleep.
>>
File: 1483876518052.png (418KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1483876518052.png
418KB, 680x680px
>>34931200
are you legit retarded? not even memeing, you really come off as pretty dense
>>
>>34931279
people use it to find old threads, posts, images, etc

nobody browses it, that's not what it's for
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.