[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay what does this mean? A guy called me beautiful and fine,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3049.jpg (17KB, 236x354px)
IMG_3049.jpg
17KB, 236x354px
Okay what does this mean? A guy called me beautiful and fine, so does that mean he sees me as more of a pump and dump?

Do you think it matters when a guy uses cute/pretty vs beautiful vs sexy? Or all of them equal good looking?
>>
>>34931117
You're right. He thinks you're just a cum dump, which you are.
>>
File: 1430847157167.png (159KB, 294x438px)
1430847157167.png
159KB, 294x438px
>>34931117
anon, why would you do that?
>>
>>34931117
No

If hes trying to fuck on the second date, probs
>>
i dont even fucking know anymore, i could say something and you'll twist it completely different
>>
>>34931117
are you a trap? if you're not GTFO
>>
What does it mean when a guy says you're cute?
>>
>>34931152
...it means you're actually cute like a puppy or he finds you pretty and generally good looking
>>
>>34931152
he wants to fuck, jesus fucking christ this is the end goal for every guy. It doesn't matter the speed or timing, if he actually pays attention to you, he wants to fuck you eventually. basic fucking biology
>>
>>34931171
Yah no shit but if there's an emotional connection then it's not really a problem
>>
>>34931166
>>34931171
What does it mean when he says you're "really/very pretty"? Or "gorgeous"?
>>
>>34931196
why do you think an emotional connection matters? You think that just makes a person auto loyal to you or love you? or is some fairy tale romance shtick? I never understood the logic of waiting for an emotional connection when it can be so easily faked.
>>
>>34931220
it means chill out and stop trippin so hard
>>
>>34931220
Are you a girl (female)?
If yes, he wants to fuck you, just go talk to him and he will take the lead and eventually fuck you. End of story. Now kindly get off my board.
>>
>>34931220
He wants to take you on date possibly, then fuck you.
>>
>>34931220
Then he's trying to get in your pants and make you feel good about yourself or, actually finds you gorgeous because you are. Are you pretty?

Someone answer my OP
>>
>>34931226
Yeah it can be easily faked... that's kind of how it goes. But when it isn't faked then you're with someone you love and that's what really matters.

But by your logic, you should just sit in your room and do nothing, right?
>>
>>34931117

the potential reasons are so many and hard to differentiate that i don't think you can assign any particular meaning to the use of one particular word over another.
>>
>>34931251
That's currently what I'm doing, the only difference between me and you is that I'm not afraid to be up front, If I want sex I'll straight up tell you I'm only here for sex, if that's not your cup of tea then I keep moving. I dont start flings and have her deluded to the fact that we'll be emotionally connected if that's clearly not my goal. Not saying this is the guy you're into but maybe he's faking the connection just to get in your pants faster. and sadly there's no way of telling if its fake or real because ppl can keep the facade up for decades. Side bitches are a thing for this exact reason.
>>
>>34931117
>fine
sounds like a nigger/wigger that wants to pump and dump you
>>
File: ....jpg (9KB, 229x199px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
9KB, 229x199px
>>34931117
Ugh, i think he really mean you are cute anon - Ojujunal
>>
>>34931220
>>34931152

probably depends on the guy

i would call you that if i had a crush on you

well no i wouldn't because i know compliments make women dry, but i would think it
>>
i didnt even think girls thought about this stuff.

under the assumption that OP is a girl ofc
>>
>>34932039
i think about this stuff. wording is important
and ya im a girl
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.