[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

board purpose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (84KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
84KB, 244x207px
Hey, guys. I need help understanding the purpose of the board. I already read the Welcome to /r9k/ pinned post. Aside from that,all I can read on the site is that this board is "like /b/" but different in some way I forget. Is this board literally for autistic people? I thought it was a joke, but people keep telling people they're not actually autistic and to get out - as if they might be joking about the get out part, but at the very least actually have autism themselves. There are other comments that lead me to wonder if this is a board for actually autistic people too. Sorry about the bad grammar there.

And, why do my comments in this board sometimes go like, No. ____,1 and so on? I look at the No. and it does not respond to a comment I made, so why do my comments go as No. ___ 1, No. ____ 2, as if I made the original comment?

Update: It looks like it's because I was somehow posting a response directly to the last person who replied to the thread, just because I went down and used the box at the bottom. That is very different from how 4chan worked before. And I don't like how I'm taken to the bottom box when I'm trying to respond to a thread comment. Where'd the quick reply box go? That might just be an archive site thing though.
>>
>>34930762
The board was once used to create and generate OC though it was long time ago. There was a time when people wallowed about tfw no gf and feels. Today it is mainly made of traps thread and general shitposting. There is a few (very few) good thread once in a blue moon but it's mostly shit now due to the influx of Redditors and stale content that is neo-/r9k/.
>>
File: (17).jpg (177KB, 1600x1000px)
(17).jpg
177KB, 1600x1000px
*BRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP*

Oh sorry anon,can you ask that again?
:)
>>
>>34930835
Oh ok, thank you! I was like, "wow, I'm not autistic, am I going to get kicked out?"
>>
>>34930859
Is this one sperg posting everywhere or is BRAAAAPing some popular meme now?
>>
I have a question.. when I post in archive.moe, does anyone see that post on that site? Everyt ime I try to comment, it says something about being on ghost mode and my reply is automatically grouped as a response to the latest comment.
For instance, if I tried to post this on archive moe my response would be called
"No.34930943,1" because that's the latest comment I can see an there'd be visual indication that my comment was sorted as a response to that comment.

And if nobody can see my comment, what's the point of archiving stuff? Just to look at it? Not to respond later, when a thread is pruned on the original copy of 4chan? Responding on the original copy of 4chan, obv.
>>
>>34931126
Holy fuck no one cares

I think you probably are autistic
>>
>>34931154
Yes, I'm autistic for thinking someone might want to help me. Get out of my thread then.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.