[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trauma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1373.jpg (66KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1373.jpg
66KB, 640x1136px
Do you/have you ever suffered from trauma?

>my dad was cheating.
>mom almost went crazy
>I was seven
>my childhood was fucked after that
>>
>>34930080
>familial dysfunction

should this even count as trauma? it seems like everyone's experienced it
>>
>>34930095
Sure it counts!
If it still hurts 5-10 years later it counts.
>>
File: 1471898111475.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471898111475.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>9yo
>asleep in bed, about midnight
>get up to get a drink of water
>get to kitchen by going through lounge that overlooks the back yard
>back yard light is on, it's motion sensitive, so get scared
>get courage to look outside
>my uncle, dads side, who had been living with us for 2 months is hanging off the tree out bac, hung himself obv
>dont even tell my parents. just stare at it for a few minutes questioning it all, get my glass of water and go back to bed
>wake up to my mom screaming in the morning

never ever told them I saw it
>>
>>34930138
No way?
Thats awful!
>>
Bumping for trauma
>>
File: BrokenWrists.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
BrokenWrists.gif
474KB, 500x383px
>>34930080
>Be 7 years old
>Visiting Hawaii with biological grandfather and his wife
>Visit a beach that we weren't technically supposed to be swimming in
>Swim anyways
>Fucking massive ass wave comes. Probably wasn't even that big but i was only like 3.5' at that age
>try to run away but torrent hits me and starts dragging me back
>Grabbing at slipping sand
>My brother was there too. He was the type of person who would always get the most attention. We both got in the newspaper once, but the reporter cut me out of the picture and didn't mention me at all, even though what we got in for was my idea in the first place. The only evidence I was there was 1/4th of my face at the bottom left of the picture.
>Of course 3 people ran to save him while I was left alone
>Swept into the ocean like crumbs under the rug
>Start frantically swimming for the surface
>Fail miserably
>Another wave rolls through and forces me down against the sand, knocking all the breath out of me
>Try to instinctively take a breath
>Lungs now full of salt water
>Swept further out
>Feeling of panic starts leaving as I come to terms with my own demise
>Start seeing more black than green through my goggles as I wait to die
>Just before I black out, Two arms grab me and drag me back to shore
>It's Bio Grandpa
>Literally everyone in the whole family has disliked him for a long time. Known for making people feel incredibly uncomfortable by talking about enemas or some shit. Got cucked by grandma.
>After vomiting and coughing up seawater from my lungs, I notice that both his wife and my mom were sitting back soaking up the sun.
>Those fuckers start halfheartedly applauding
>Mfw I can only ever trust other betas now
>>
>>34930080
Lost count of how many fights and how many times Ive been jumped by middle school. Lost track of how many times Ive been arrested. Month ago got arrested for going the speed limit. Im past the breaking point.
>>
>>34930080
I watched 3guys1hammer and a serbian film.
certainly triggered some ultra-light PTSD symptoms
>>
>used to get woken up by my parents fighting at 6 am up until I was 12
>got asked by both of my parents questions I couldn't answer because it'd make one of both angry with me
>they sometimes threw stuff at each other
>might have been raped by my halfbrother
>couldnt be alone in a room withouth feeling a lot of fear
>this made taking baths and sleeping at night almost impossible
>it got to the point where I just stayed awake all night with the lights on scared to death
>my dad left the family one day before my birthday
>suffered a lot of bullying during my teens

I've never told anyone about all this, so I actually took a lot off my chest. Thanks to anyone who might read it.
>>
"Friend" pretended to be a guy online that liked me
She manipulated me in hs to basically be her like bff because of it
She and the "guy" always threatened to kill themselves and I would freak the fuck out and not know what to do except to just do what they wanted
Like if I even spent a few minutes without responding to texts I'd get the "you don't care about me I'm gonna kms" treatment
It was so tiring, I was always so numb
It fucked me up really bad
She also threatened to come to school and kill me
>>
>>34932848
I remember the chock the first time I watched gore. It was not a good feel. Years later, after watching tons of gore I realised they didn't just pour right off me but stored up inside my body. They replaced everything good and pure inside me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.