[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the toughest breakup of my life. My best friend dated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: sadtimeforme.jpg (54KB, 531x505px)
sadtimeforme.jpg
54KB, 531x505px
This is the toughest breakup of my life.

My best friend dated this girl for a day and then told her to forget about it. All the while I was talking to her too. We'd Skype every day and watch shows together. I fell in love with her. When they started dating again I cried for nights straight. He broke things off with her after 3 days it honestly it made me a bit happy. She admits she kinda started to like me and things start from there. We Skype each other to sleep every night and every day she doesn't work we watch shows together. She is the love of my life. We do this every day for a month, we even buy each other valentines day gifts. We live in other states so we have to send them to each other. She just got my gift two days ago and her gift should be arriving in the mail today. Normally we were going to open them on camera together but here's what happened today. Backstory: (my best friend/her kinda ex claimed he had loved her for four years once I tried asking him how he felt about us dating. He told me he wouldn't be my friend anymore if we dated so we respected that and held off the relationship. We still continued doing everything a couple does though. But they still talked every day and I was not ok with it. I did not feel comfortable with her talking to and leading someone on who had just proclaimed his love for her. She assured me everything would be fine). Today she told me that she started liking him again. "he's changed... He's so open and caring now. It's like he's a totally different person.". This really hit me hard. This girl is one of my best friends and I honestly thought I'd end up marrying her one day. I've been crying all night and I don't know what went wrong.. It was wrong of her to ever continue talking to this guy.. Especially with my best friend. It's one thing if your best friend ends it with her after such a short time. it's another thing to pursue someone who ended it with your best friend. Will it get better?
>>
>>34930039
Life is a bitch my dude. You honestly seem like her second choice and that's not a good thing. If you're ok with being friends with her stay friends but I mean I personally doubt you'll be more than her friend. Who knows you can always try to be better than your friend and just dump your friend for her but if you do that she always has the option of going back to him.
>>
File: 1463423699515.jpg (38KB, 670x503px)
1463423699515.jpg
38KB, 670x503px
>>34930039
That's why you should never care about other people, anon.
Every human being will just hurt you in some way or another, sooner or later.
It's just not worth it, we exist just to suffer as a joke of this universe.
>>
>This is the toughest breakup of my life.
stopped reading right there
>>
That is what you get for trusting women
Ever
It is your fault for leaving yourself open
>>
File: 1484940113726.gif (549KB, 400x287px)
1484940113726.gif
549KB, 400x287px
>>34930039
There were so many red flags you ignored you shouldn't have been so naive. This dude wasn't your friend and you stopped having a relationship because he told you he still liked her. He then makes his move on her and you actually believed that nothing was happening between them because she told you so. It was quite obvious that this was coming and you should have backed out or put your foot down, but I doubt that would have done anything. You shouldn't be so trusting of people you don't know as well as you think you do. This is literally normie tier shit, you have no idea what a bad breakup is and how cruel and manipulative other people can be, so take this as a lesson before something much worse happens to you.
>>
>>34930214
I knew he'd talk to her about his feelings and stuff but she always assured me she never liked him as much as she liked me. I was naive for thinking something like this with these conditions could've worked smoothly in the end.
>>
>>34930039
That's what you get for falling in love with a whore. Neck yourself, you dumbfuck. You deserve the pain. Go to some other board if you want sympathy.
>>
File: 1486268164243.jpg (53KB, 475x385px) Image search: [Google]
1486268164243.jpg
53KB, 475x385px
>>34930475
They always say that my man. It's always "oh he's just a friend" or "I don't like him like that" then she's getting dicked and you're getting dumped. If she's cheating on you she's not going to tell you that unless she doesn't want at all anymore. My main point is this though: in life you shouldn't be so naive and believe things people tell you just because they said so. You don't know the cruelty of people and what they're capable of yet, but you will if you let them take advantage of you. I'm not saying that you should be cynical, just don't believe everything someone tells you. Sometimes you get a gut feeling there is something wrong for a good reason.
>>
>>34930562
I always go against my gut feeling when I have no proof for basis for my claims. In the end my gut is always right. It always is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.