[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 47

File: ennui.png (447KB, 494x700px) Image search: [Google]
ennui.png
447KB, 494x700px
ITT: We talk about what made us hate/distrust men.
>>
File: pacha the type a nigga.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
pacha the type a nigga.png
153KB, 560x582px
>>34930003
why do you pretend to be a girl, dude?
>>
I'm just annoyed that they can never be 100% straight up, for a gender that loves bitching about how guys are dogs, they sure seem to ignore that almost no fucking female can 100% tell the truth. It'll either be fluff, bullshit, beat around, or just straight up lies. I'm getting tired of these cunts who put shit on social media like "dont hit me up for sex" when they know damn well Chad will be pulling her panties off in 30 mins. Just be fucking honest and say you like dick but only certain kinds that way guys aren't literally making fools of themselves just so you wont give them the time of day. This shit frustrates me because I have amassed a large number of dead end women simply because they couldn't go against their instincts for fucking once and just flat out say what needs to be said.
>>
File: wehehe.jpg (70KB, 534x850px) Image search: [Google]
wehehe.jpg
70KB, 534x850px
>>34930042
Why do you think I'm not a female?

>>34930068
>just flat out say what needs to be said
I'll start then. GTFO of this thread.
>>
>>34930109
very good, now try this in real life with the guys you do and dont like. i'll wait for your results.
>>
>>34930109
I've honestly never seen a real girl post anime girls, proof of gender is required.
>>
>>34930003
They're scary and rapey and they anger easily. I don't hate them, I'm just scared of them.
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166KB, 428x280px
>>34930003
ITT:
>Chad fucked and chucked me now I hate men wtf
or
>My father left when I was young/abused me
>>
i don't hate men at all ;__; i don't like that men hate women though, or at least many of you
>>
>>34930447
>tfw no scared mouse fembot to rape
Post location and contact info RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I WILL FUCKING SMASH YOUR FACE AGAINST THE WALL UNTILL YOUR FUCKING BRAINS SPILL OUT CUNT
>>
>>34930484
of course you dont hate men, you're not exposed to an emotionally driven gender everyday as the opposite gender.
>>
>>34930447
>tfw no scared mouse fembot to care for affectionately with my calm demeaner
Post location and contact info RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I WILL FUCKING continue browsing r9k until sleep finally takes me
>>
Good, you should hate me. It's not like you have consistency or loyalty or drive or anything that makes you worth respecting. You'll still be used either way.
>>
>>34930492
Okay, that made me wet.

>>34930548
Uhm... No thanks Anon.
>>
>>34930565
funny, i say the same about you.
>>
File: 3.jpg (34KB, 351x705px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
34KB, 351x705px
>>34930567
You aren't the femanon those guys were replying to, faggot.

>>34930565
I don't hate all men on principle, but as a group, I resent them. I hate you now for posting shit in my thread though.
>>
>>34930567
You're not me. I would never answer like that.

And no, I'm not giving you my location. For what purpose? What do you get out of it? Hope to get my contact info if you're close by? You're not getting that either because, like I said, I'm very wary of men.

You shoudl stop looking for love on here. Have some dignity
>>
>>34930003
My junkie father, his idiotic, getsangryfornoreasonandsmashesthingswhichilaterhavetoclean brother who also happens to be a drug addict, the pedophile uncle who tried to touch me inappropriately, the faggot who cheated on his wife with my whore of a mother and the manlet who cheated on me with my fat friend. I hate everyone desu. Fuck all of you.
>>
File: 1452130715296.png (240KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
1452130715296.png
240KB, 800x715px
I don't really hate men, not on a whole, and not usually the ones I know, but I am afraid of them, particularly blacks. They're genuinely terrifying, and I no longer go on walks alone because I am afraid of being mugged, beaten, sold to the cartel, or raped. Really dirty looking ones in general are the scariest, be they black, latino, or white. I left my home for the first time on my own, since reaching adulthood, this summer and so many men yelled out of their cars. Granted I'd accidentally wandered into the poor side of town, but still, I've got my fill of the outside world.

But I do not have any "daddy issues" nor anything along those lines, my father was present and a very good parent. I've had plenty of male teachers I've gotten along with too, and though I've never been a person with friends, got along fine with my male classmates. I wonder if it is normal to be scared of them, if it's an extension of distrusting strangers. Rough looking women scare me too, but to a lesser extent.
>>
>>34930728
sounds like you need your shit raped. you wont be scared of shit after that.
>>
I dont understand how men can leave their wife for a younger woman, Im really scared that will happen to me
and then you are old and alone
or just be cheat on in general, or lied to
some guys really are sociopaths
but those are extreme examples, just now a robot posted about how he ditched his gf because he was bored of her, then took her back then dumped her again
how can you play with someones emotions like that?
I have to say girls do this too its not just guys
but what are signs you can trust someone or not? how can you prevent scenarios above
im just ranting
>>
>>34930764
That's what life is like, the only way to prevent it is by being better than everyone else and doing it to them instead.
>>
File: 1465686328874.png (44KB, 164x187px) Image search: [Google]
1465686328874.png
44KB, 164x187px
>>34930755
Well, I'd probably kill myself so in a way you're right.
>>
>>34930764
you need to know the other person
their past
watch their reaction
what do they think about loyalty
stuff like that

chances are youll see some handsome retard and drop all your worries and play the gamble
like most women do
>>
File: 2.jpg (89KB, 1124x1006px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
89KB, 1124x1006px
>>34930682
That's the spirit!

>>34930764
You can't prevent it., just like >>34930781 said, the only way to prevent it is to do it to your husband before he does it to you.
>>
>>34930781
>>34930807
I think you are just memeing but either way that doesnt make sense, might as well just be alone then

>>34930795
you are right, past says a lot about someone
this is actually good advice, I tend to trust people too easily thats why Ive been obsessing over it lately
>>
>>34930211
this

its just another mentally ill tranny, this board is disgusting
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 160x135px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 160x135px
>tfw none of this applies to me because im a beta feminine manlet and these femanons don't even consider me a real man

heh, sucks to be a real man
>>
>>34930807
shit mystery, did you get dumped again?
>>
>>34930003
i just can't find a man who will not fuck me and will not friendzone me
>>
I don't hate men because that's a strong world for such a big group.

What I don't like is people that feel the need to slap a label on anything and everything [chad,normie,etc] also people that hate the opposite sex based on what they read here or one bad experience.
>>
>>34930988
also they're intimidating and loud and strong, so i avoid going near them
>>
>>34930988
>i just can't find a man who will not fuck me and will not friendzone me

Isn't this an oxymoron?
>>
File: 1458681612642.jpg (31KB, 391x349px) Image search: [Google]
1458681612642.jpg
31KB, 391x349px
>>34930869
single motherhood really fucked me up
>>
>>34930988
>can't
>not fuck me and will not friendzone me
Was the double negative intentional or an oversight?
>>
>>34930858
Anon its not a tranny
[/spoiler] its a trap
>>
>>34930003
Shielder is cute!
A CUTE!!
>>
itt: femanons whine about not getting chad and being scared(read: wet) from chad and his manlyness
>>
>>34931060
all the guys i find want to have sex without actually wanting to be in a relationship, they don't like me as a partner becaise how autistic cringeworthy i am
>>
>>34931169
I'm gonna cut to the chase, wanna talk to an autistic cringeworthy robot?
>>
>>34931169
i think cringeworthy girls are cute as hell
>>
>>34931169
Could it be you're just unattractive, or completely blocked off any sexual approach?

I recently got to talking with a fairly autistic girl, who was pretty cringeworthy. She posted a picture, and while I thought she was cute, she also seemed so sexually disinterested due to her autism, so I stopped seeing her as a viable sexual partner.

Then she told me she masturbated while thinking of me one day. Now all I can think of is fucking her.
>>
>>34931151
A change from male robots whining about having no stacey virgin gf.
>>
>>34931362
how can Stacy be a virgin wtf

either way i find non-virgin girls sexy

a-are y-you a non virgin? w-would you want a virgin bf?
>>
File: 23.png (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
16KB, 300x250px
Reminder that fembots are incredibly brave for daring to set foot on this board, a lion's den for these mislead souls.

Fembots, above all else, deserve our respect
>>
>>34931540
don't flatter yourself mate

there is nothing scary about us, femanons find us silly and non-threatening
>>
File: )).jpg (55KB, 605x403px) Image search: [Google]
)).jpg
55KB, 605x403px
>>34930869
I think you're a real man, anon.
>>
File: 11.png (11KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
11KB, 400x600px
>>34931560
Trying to integrate in a social structure where one is unwanted is, in fact, the epitome of bravery.

And don't flatter "your"self, I am no robot, I will never even slightly resemble the subhuman trash that make up the male demographic of this board. -_-
>>
>>34931586
kill yourself

faggotbloxxxbloxxxx
>>
>>34930728
P A R I S
A
R
I
S

oregano
>>
File: 1408256234957.gif (712KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408256234957.gif
712KB, 320x240px
Well I don't hate or distrust men because i'm not an edgy 17 year old with a tumblr haircut, but here's an abstract fembot feel:
>have hot single likeable female friend
>have hot single likeable male friend
>both want a gf/bf
>decide to try to pair them up as they're already friends and they have similar interests
>suggest to the girl that she should make a move on this guy, start chatting to the guy more to encourage him to come to the girl's parties
>guy is now messaging me all the time
>keeps saying he's looking forward to seeing me this weekend
>think I accidentally got him interested in the wrong girl
>how fix
>>
File: 1486266449930.jpg (31KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486266449930.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>this thread

orangefanta
>>
>>34931642
why don't you want him?

i mean don't get me wrong you already started setting up your friend for him so you'd be a cunt if you snatched him for yourself, but still, why is winning a girl over so fucking hard?
>>
>>34931616
Hmm, how about "no". -_-

>>34931642
Be overly clingy.
>>
>>34931677
Because I have a boyfriend m8, hence trying to set my friends up because I don't wanna see them single and lonely when things have worked out well for me. I might be interested in him if I was single, but even then, she'd get priority due to exactly what you said. She's hot as fuck, looks like Zooey Deschanel but with huge titties, so I'm not sure what his deal is.
>>
>>34931698
oh well then if he's not interested in your friend then find someone else for her

he only has himself to blame for wanting a taken girl
>>
>>34931698
>fembot feel
>I have a boyfriend
Honestly, why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>34931734
"waah!" - you
-_-
>>
>>34931719
Yeah, you've got a point there. I managed to get him to come to a party soon so I'll see if they hit it off there.
>>
>>34931734
Because I'm a boardhopping degenerate and /ck/ isn't interesting today.
>>
>>34931642
>Well I don't hate or distrust men because i'm not an edgy 17 year old with a tumblr haircut

xDDDD im one of the guuuuuyyzzz!!!
reeeeee, women should have never been allowed to vote 0.o
>>
>>34931698
>zooey deschanel with huge titties

Is it the friendly neighborhood autist?
>>
>>34931795
As in, is she, or is he?

>>34931785
Stop me if this sounds crazy, but I think it might be possible to have a middle ground between misandry and internalized misogyny.
>>
>>34930003
>primary school, friends were all backstabbers
>high school, friends were all backstabbers
>father cheated on my mother (I don't want to hear the 'you should forgive cheaters' spiel)
>now keep everyone at a good distance
>don't even tell therapist all of my thoughts
>trustnobitch.png
>>
>>34931826
That was someone's alias, who looked exactly the way you described your friend
>>
>>34931881
Well, to be fair a lot of white girls look like Zooey Deschanel, and there must be more than one that also has tig ole biddies.
>>
>>34931278
Sure I use steam if ya wanna chat, I play ffxiv if ya wanna that also
>>34931298
I dislike that, I have a problem and you think it's cute, i'm not here to feed some fetishists
>>34931347
the latter, I don't want to have sex, I just want to like someone. cute story anon, I wish you good luck
>>
>>34932160
>I dislike that, I have a problem and you think it's cute, i'm not here to feed some fetishists
wow, no need put put a knife in me and twist it like that

im just saying i find girls who act like that cute, it's not a fetish, it doesn't turn me on, im not trying to get in your pants, im just trying to cheer you up that some of us think it's cute and not a turn off

im sorry ;_;
>>
Men are scary, always ready to fight/argue, really know how to roast/embarrass someone, they're also pretty rapey and very disrespectful of your boundaries. They're pretty aggressive, too. And clique-y.
>>
>>34932211
oh sorry, but its certainly a problem and its not cute, its not a good thing for me
i didn't mean anything bad, i just didn't understand why its cute, maybe a little bit yeah,but mostly its unconventional trait to have
>>
>>34932262
well maybe we have a different idea of what you meant by cringeworthy

when you say that i picture a lol randum le memes haha XD type girl
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 300x390px
This thread is cooties.
>>
>>34930429

*sighs loudly in male*
>>
>>34930869
Be useful then get a good job exercise and you'll be husband material
>>
>>34932827
wait what kind of sexism is this.

I want WOMEN to be useful, get a job and exercise, so I can stay home all day teaching our children about anime and the internet
>>
hi im a boy with hair that has recently grown too long (not that long but its too long for what it is ow and its really thick so some bits of it are thicker than others and its all al ittle messy right now ) and i need to cut it myself because im a drug fiend who doesnt want to go pay a frenchman 25 quid to do it so (obvioulsy because all girls are hairdressers) probably here there is someone who can help me cut my own hair please i mean probably not but yeah?
>>
>>34930728
it sounds like your afraid of everything that moves
>>
most of them act like chads to hide their boring personalities
>>
I don't hate/distrust men in general because I'm not a complete social retard. I'm a bit nervous around the school shooter-looking ones and the ones with violent histories; a man that's raising his voice at me makes me pretty fucking nervous no matter what because I'm small and have dad issues. Not all men are pigs, fembot. You'll find a bf if you stop thinking of all guys as untrustworthy jerks.
>>
They just always lie/hide stuff, it's so fucking frustrating when I'm an open book to them
>>
I don't hate men.

I love men. I love how rational and logical they are, and yet when they love, their love is pure and loyal. It lacks the retArdation of female love. Women want someone to do irrational things to prove their love.

A woman would prefer getting a huge bouquet of roses once a year on 14th Feb to show to her friends on fb instead of being consistently treated well. This is irrational.

a man who loves a woman would go to great lengths to do things right but the dumb cunt would not understand because she wants IRRATIONAL behaviour.

Men are great. Things can be so simple with them. They either want you or they dont. They know what they want you for and will be willing to tell you if show them you're not crazy and just want to be clear on where you stand.

Men have great sense of humour and make awesome jokes. I wish I could compete. I very rarely meet a man with a bad sense of humour.

Of course all that's assuming they're mature intelligent and emotionally stable.

I really wish I kept my hot girl body and had a male brain. I've already got a very male dominated psyche but I can tell when I'm acting like a typical girl and it annoys me. I've learnt to accept it and tone it down or at least not be serious when I behave like a bimbo Stacy in some aspects which helps with maturity. It's a very difficult task and hard work desu. To work on yourself and build a character based on your aspirations and ideals without going pure bonkers. The only thing I still cannot figure out is sex. A lot of normies tell me that I can be the one who 'has' men not vice versa. Cause I'm hot and dominant emotionally without being butch desu. But I still think that it doesn't work that way and I'm cautious with sex, I think that sleeping with a man gives him power over you and you can't do that with anyone because then you lose all authority. However, a man would have what he wants...

Idek, /r9k/ how do I become the Superhuman - male consciousness in a Stacy body??
>>
>>34933606
Higly doubt you're not a male.THIS is what men want to hear but i have yet to hear this words go out of another woman's mouth (head).
>>
>>34933606
you have a penis

preemptive blox
>>
>>34933461
actually, as a male, my experience has been the exact opposite.

women are habitual liars. they lie so much they dont even notice anymore.

HASHTAG SOCIAL CONFORMITY
>>
>>34933663
I can timestamp desu, just gib advice on how to smother the annoying woman qualities while keeping the good ones
>>
File: download.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Genuine question to fembots. Why are you so "zero tolerance" on the question of cheating?

I can understand it if it's with a boyfriend you haven't done anything sexual with, but if it's like a husband of ten years with whom you have kids then it's crazy.
>>
>>34933698
The way you think is more than enough.Being more manly in your behavior is going to be a turnoff i think.I honestly don't know.Never saw a girl think like you only rarely really old and wise ladies.Oh and that timestamp would be nice.
>>
>>34933698
Go ahead, timestamp.

If you want to smother your inner woman, you just need to become better at catching yourself acting irrationally. That's all there is to it. We men can sometimes be irrational too, but a well-adjusted man has learned to control his emotions better.

Another darker secret to succeeding is to simply.. care less.
>>
>>34933722
Speaking as a girl, only really stupid girls who have no experience of marriage think it's workable to break up over a single mistake your man made.
>>
>>34933722
Why would someone cheat in the first place? I've never understood what the benefit of it could be to outweigh the consequence.. like I doubt many people would be happy to be cheated on
>>
>>34933804
Only really stupid girls stay with a man who's cheated and think he won't do it again lmao
>>
>>34930764
>some guys really are sociopaths
you women are known to find those types the most attractive
>robot posted about how he ditched his gf because he was bored of her,
>robot
>gf
i won't say anything about this. i hope the contradiction is clear enough for you, retard.
>>
>>34933722
As a guy the issue to me wouldn't even be the act of cheating itself, but the break of trust it represents. From that moment on every time she'd be gone or I'd be away I would think constantly about what she did in the past and what she might be doing again. She already proved to be capable of cheating and lying, so how could I ever be sure she wouldn't do it again? That paranoia would probably keep hunting me for the rest of the relationship...
>>
>>34933688
That's pretty sad, I'm sorry about that anon, I know how you feel
>>
>>34930764
Don't go for a black, that's a good start.
>>
>>34931586
Tripcode faggot trying to get the attention of the roasties. Pathetic. Just cut your balls off already, faggot.
>>
>>34933925
Awww. Bitter about something honey? Least my relationship is still together.
>>
>>34930003
I don't hate men I just am sad. I'm sad because I'm an ugly non-white girl and I'm never going to be a pretty princess with a happy relationship. You need to be pretty for any man to love you.
>>
>>34933925
No. Women don't care if their guy cheats as long as he comes back. Women find cheaters more attractive. You're idealizing relationships to much and overlooking that men and women are different and we don't go about relationships the same way.
>>
>>34934002
Don't worry, most relationships between white girls and non-white men are hardly idyllic, they're driven by weird stuff like racial fetishes and self-hatred.
>>
>>34934002
What race are you?

OregejKskwmks
>>
>>34933698
"I can timestamp desu"
Good job on acting exactly like a dumb stacy.
>>
>>34934056
I don't want to get into detail about it but I'll just say I'm if middle eastern descent
>>
>>34932563
Why are you tripfags always showing off in cunt threads? This is not facebook.
>>
even if you're skinny, if you have an ugly face and saggy boobs he'll eventually leave or cheat on you. trying to be a good wife, cooking, cleaning, being there for him... it's always in the back of your mind that he'll leave you for a more attractive woman. that's scary.
>>
>>34933998
Why did he cheat on you?
>>
>>34932249
Implying the opposite of that would make you wet.
>>
>5 mentions of rape already

Now we just need "fembot that wants to feel like she belongs but knows she can't," "female that just comes here to gloat," and "Oh my God I was raped when I was (5 - 10) years old by (trusted family or friend) and now I have (sexual deviant behavior) and (mental illness).
>>
>>34934075
Be my habibti gfI'm white and I love ME girls
>>
File: IMG_1305.jpg (392KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
392KB, 1280x960px
>>34934059
What's your problem with a timestamp? If anons are not believing my credibility they would not discuss with me seriously. A quick snap proving my credibility is far away from showing my tits on /b/ for (You)'S

>>34933758
>>34933751
There you go, Anons.

I don't want to act manly. I want to mould my personality into something more likeable that shows I put in effort in myself and in my relationship with people. I want to improve and I want to be more like a man inside the head because I think that would bring me ultimate happiness. Women are miserable because they are stupid and irrational but they can have it all. Men are miserable because they have to deal with women. I can reach absolute 100% relationship happiness optimum if I develop my male qualities and keep the attractive useful female ones, like the ability to bait and seduce for example.
>>
>>34934247
I'm sorry, I don't know why the image got flipped..?
>>
>>34934247
>HUR IM DIFURRENT!
then proceeds to attention-whore with pics in here. good bait, bitch.
>>
>>34934115
>and "Oh my God I was raped when I was (5 - 10) years old by (trusted family or friend) and now I have (sexual deviant behavior) and (mental illness).
That's me exactly. Kinda spooky
>>
>>34934290
You're just jealous you don't have female physique and therefore endless opportunities in life.
>>
>>34930764
>robot
>has gf
try again
>>
>>34934302
You and the hundreds of other "raped" girls that always make their way into these threads somehow.
>>
>>34934247
>tattoos
>black hair
>slutty clothes

HOT.

How old are you femanon?
>>
>>34934302
Did you become slutty as well as having deviant fantasies, or are you more reserved?
>>
>>34934333
I was raped, your attempts to get a reaction from me won't work this time
>>
>>34934307
At least I have a bigger brain to aknowledge that unlike the bitch you're white-knighting for just admited. Damn, bigger than yours also. I'm not the one trying to get pussy in 4chan by dumping all my dignity like you.

Guess what? My assholeish posts just ruined all chances you had with le quirky tattooed redpilled gurl.
>>
>>34934335
Thanks.im 24
>>
>>34934360
Neither will yours.
>>
>>34934247
Why am I getting a tranny feeling from this?
>>
>>34934370
I'm the bitch, you idiot.

>>34934389
Because I lift
>>
>>34934374
>24

How many other tattoos do you have?

Where are you from?
>>
>>34934359
I am not slutty. I have weird fantasies and fetishes but I don't go out and fuck random people. Despite my fetishes, rape actually made me less sexual if anything
>>
>>34934404
>I'm the bitch, you idiot.
Then fuck off my board you piece of shit. Go get some orbiters to chat you on reddit or something.
>>
>>34934404
>Because I lift
No, it's the broad shoulders.
>>
>>34934247
oh my god

you're a bomb

love your tattoo, love your black nails and hair and clothing
>>
>>34934247
If you're not a tomboy then don't try to be one.
>>
>>34934445
you don't love shit.
you're just some pussy starved orbiter.
>>
>>34934406
Not that many, Anon. I've got 2-3 small ones that stay hidden with most clothes.

I'm Eastern European. Located in UK. Do you want to dump a burner email or kik or whatever so we don't derail the thread?
>>34934427
Which I got from lifting and because I'm a 5'10 amazon with perfect hourglass proportions
>>
>>34934466
So.. why were you cheated on?
>>
>>34934461
>you don't love shit.
wrong, i prefer girls like her, her style is 10/10 to me

>you're just some pussy starved orbiter.
yes, but that's beside the point
>>
>>34934485
? Ive never been cheated on from what I know. You're mistaking me for another OP
>>
DO
NOT
GIVE
CUNTS
ATTENTION
SAGE
THEIR
THREADS
INTO
OBLIVION
SAVE /R9K/ FROM NORMIES AND CUNTS THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS /SOC2/
>>
>>34934466
damn you're tall

how do you feel about male height?
>>
>>34934507
Why are up not at school yet anon? Unless you're some dirty non mercian.
>>
>>34934466
>kik
You can start walking the path to enlightenment by not having kik and not immediately jumping on the first opportunity to contactfag
>>
>>34934389
broad shoulders, small breasts, is on 4chan.
>>
>>34934522
I would prefer someone around as tall as me or taller but that's never really been a factor in deciding whether to date someone or not. I've been with men much shorter than me.
>>
>>34934527
GO
BACK
TO
/SOC/
DON'T
GIVE
CUNTS
ATTENTION
>>
>>34934247
Look at this bundle of sticks looking for beta orbiters. You could have just posted ya bra or something ya dummy.
>>
>>34934466
>Which I got from lifting and because I'm a 5'10 amazon with perfect hourglass proportions
So what you're saying is that you're a delusional tranny. Got it.
>>
>>34934247
>A quick snap proving my credibility is far away from showing my tits on /b/ for (You)'S
You're still doing it for the (You)s. No relevant difference, roastie.

SAGE
CUNT
THREADS
>>
>>34934541
You can stop being so bitter and relax a little. Kik is literally just an app and is what you make of it. It's relatively anon too.

Contact fag and I'll respond to you as well, don't be bitter, son
>>
>>34934541
What's wrong with wanting to talk to other anons? Don't tell me you're just a crab in the bucket.
>>
>>34934466
>I'm Eastern European. Located in UK. Do you want to dump a burner email or kik or whatever so we don't derail the thread?

Yes please.
>>
>>34934547
Why don't you just hide the thread? Stop being such a dummy.
>>
>>34934583
Being a pussy starved orbiter and giving attention to cunts that flood this board is pathetic and detrimental to the board's culture. Go to /soc/.

saged
>>
>>34934594
Nope.
Go get orbiters somewhere else. Stop messing with this board.

DONT
GIVE
CUNTS
ATTENTION
SAGE
THEIR
THREADS
>>
>>34934571
I am not a tranny, Anon... I will stop biting your bait now because it's just getting dumb
>>34934592
Then dump contact Anon
>>
>>34930728
You should take some self defense classes kohai. Are a small grill? How tall are you?
>>
>>34934596
>pussy starved

There are a lot of people on 4chan who have met flings/hookups/SOs through this site.

Why is it that incels, I mean literal NEET incels, think they have the right to call anyone else "pussy starved" and "beta"?
>>
I fucking hate white knights so much.

We need a new /r9k/
>>
>>34934577
Kik is an app for fucking casuals. There's nothing wrong with it if you're on /soc/. Here, 10/10 times it's a reliable marker of a normalfag. And sure enough, >>34934545
>"I've dated a lot of men"
a normalfag is what you are.

Contactfagging might be fine after a longer conversation, but when all you've done is exchange two short-ass lines, you're either trying to get a quick hook up or feed your ego, both of which should be contained to /soc/.
>>
>>34934620
Here you go, eastern european/tattoo anon:

[email protected]
>>
>>34934635
Because you're the one acting like that and inviting their orbiter collecting behavior to this board. Want girls? Go to /soc/.

saged
>>
>>34934596
All of 4chan is shit. And you bitching about it and trying to pull other people down that may finding happiness makes you a fucking crab. Stop being so fucking bitter.
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (45KB, 576x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
45KB, 576x439px
>>34934659
>he just keeps posting replies I'm just reply back to
>>
>>34934660
>all of 4chan is shit, so let's keep up the lowest common denominator-level behavior and ensure that all of 4chan continues getting worse
>>
>>34934660
>And you bitching about it and trying to pull other people down that may finding happiness makes you a fucking crab.
You're the one doing this by inviting this behavior into the board. Your egotistical quest for pussy pulls down the whole board.
>Stop being so fucking bitter.
I'm being better not bitter. kek

saged
>>
>>34934620
you're a really awesome girl and don't ever let the woman hating losers on this board get to you, their words are meaningless
>>
>>34934733
>you're a really awesome girl
why is she awesome? fucking tell me
>>
>>34934744
He's just triggering you, dumbass.
>>
>>34934744
well because i read all her posts and i judged her character to be awesome
>>
>>34934766
>i judged her character to be awesome
how?
>>
>>34934704
Lol ok
>>34934705
You're not better than anyone. You just a bitter faggot like all the other robots.
>>
>>34934781
by using my brain

>>34934790
>You just a bitter faggot like all the other robots.
hey now, #notallrobots
>>
>>34934649
>>34934466
I'm an eastern european too guise, and live in here as well.

Any eastern yuros want to meet up??
>>
>>34934620
I'd like to talk to you too anon, you seem like an interesting person. [email protected]
>>
>>34934811
Well my bad anon. I meant to say most robots.
>>
>>34934766
This is absolute autism.
>>
>>34934451
I'm not and I don't aspire to be one. A tomboy to me is a slob girl who 'omg likes vidya and is totally not like other girlsss xd!' I want to exploit my assets and think like a man, not to climb trees and wear boy shirts and call others bro
>>
>>34934841
how robot friendly is england?

>>34934858
ok
>>
>>34934875
I think that's a fujoshi you're describing.
>>
File: 1486136302843.png (407KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486136302843.png
407KB, 1365x1024px
>roastie thread
>170+ replies
>>
>>34934901
What is a tomboy then?
>>
>>34934875
>I want to exploit my assets

what does that mean?

are you doing it right now?
>>
>>34934894
>how robot friendly is england?
I am not that anon, I am an eastern yuro who lives in eastern yurop
>>
>>34934875
i want to help you but i don't know what advice to give you, femanon

in what way do you want to think like a man? how do you think a man thinks thats different and better to how women think?
>>
>>34934949
It's a bit muddled but generally it's a girl who does boy things instead.
>>
File: 1487183022441.jpg (48KB, 450x641px) Image search: [Google]
1487183022441.jpg
48KB, 450x641px
>>34930003
ITT: Penis envy

original
>>
>>34934901
Fujoshis are anime fans, particularly BL fans, and most importantly, total losers, not some twitch streamer with a million orbiters
>>
>>34935003
Read my first post
>>34933606
>>34934955
What do you think? I said it once - us women can do anything we want but fuck it up by being crazy irrational vaginas. I want to transcend and get shit done. Career, success, family. I need to work on my behaviour at work because I can be soft and submissive And not assertive enough. I also tend to be more intimidated by aggressive females, Rather than males and my boss happens to be one. I think that if I achieve a more masculine psyche I will be able to stand up to her and be more of a match to her than I am now
>>
>>34933722
As someone who has been in a relationship for over 3 years, a relationship is an investment. You have a lot invested in it, a lot of time and energy and emotions. Cheating just feels like...you took all of that and threw it away. Yeah, the relationship still exists, but it's not going to be the same. You'll never have the same trust, the same feelings. A lot of people say 'Well it's just one mistake!'. No. A mistake is something unintended. Like if you're cutting food and accidentally hurt yourself, that's a mistake. Going out and fucking another woman is NOT A MISTAKE IT'S SOMETHING YOU DECIDED AND WANTED TO DO AND YOU ONLY FEEL SORRY BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT

with that being said i could never break up with my bf even if he cheated on me but id never admit that
>>
>>34935126
i'm gonna steal ur bf away watch out
maybe we can have a crazy 3some
>>
>tfw you almost break your onahole
>>
>>34930003
>hating men

you should be kissing their feet they build everything around you and you will not be posting on 4chan without them. also they keep you safe in times of war. also they are program to be more sacrificial then women and you can never compare to the love they can offer.
>>
>>34935155
Fuck off bitch I'll stab you IRL and im not even joking
>>
>>34930003
HHKV fembo here
The fact that everything is all looks.
I was fat and ugly during high school, but was a very nice person. Got treated bad.
I started losing weight because I wanted to be, look and feed like the nice person I was. I'm skinny now, I get treated better by the same people who treated me poorly. Jokes on them nothing changed about me but my appearance.

This is how guys feel when they go from dyel or fat to fit and girls are all over them. Wish people would not just write off people cause of their weight or how they look while developing.
>>
File: 1400243477684.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1400243477684.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
>>34935194
boo fucking hoo

fuck off fat bitch
>>
>>34935194
i know the feel
although i'm still bad anyway
>>
>>34935194
Fat men are still inherently worth more than women because they are men.
>>
>>34933722
I'm fembot and I don't have a "zero tolerance" policy on cheating.

Not that I would ever purposefully cheat on someone, but cheating can be a good way for a guy/girl to find out what they like in a partner. Cheating can be a great way of exploring your romantic interests and finding out if you're the relationship type of person. Not everyone has such a negative view of cheating.
>>
>>34935220
But I'm not fat. I've been skinny for 4 years now, count calories, exercise, donate to charity, and buy things for my coworkers.
>>
>>34935261
You really think women choose the fat man before Chad? You asking to be cuckolded?
>>
>>34935268
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate fucking nigger

I hope you get cancer and then get run over by a truck

t.man that just got baited
>>
>>34935282
you're a good person,(?) why are you here
>>
>>34935268
>Cheating can be a great way of exploring your romantic interests and finding out if you're the relationship type of person

"Babe I'm poly you just have to accept that"

Disgusting.
>>
>>34935194
>fembo

Is that a fembot that is also a bimbo?
>>
>>34935194
>tfw no overweight fembot gf to support and lose weight/reach life goals together
>tfw will never consummate our improvement with a fulfilling relationship
>tfw
>>
>>34935268
cheating is disrespecting your partner and no one deserves that. to fall asleep at night wondering why they weren't enough.
an open relationship however. where both partners are free to "explore your romantic interests" and it is agreed upon before hand is healthy and typically males relationships last longer.
>>
>>34935304
I'm not talking about sex.

I'm talking about the fact that fat men will always hold more value and create more.

Many great leaders are/were fat.

Fat women are just an eyesore.
>>
>>34935194
>I started losing weight because I wanted to be, look and feed like the nice person I was.
>feed

Freud would've had a field day with you
>>
>>34935083
Are you a domme?
Also would you date a robot?
>>
>>34930003
Daliy reminder that fembots, by definiton cannot exist.
orig
>>
>>34930003
At first I was scared of girls, now I'm starting to realize that I hate them with a passion because of threads like these. I'm starting not to even want a female writing partner anymore either. I hate you all.
>>
>>34935383
I'm fat and I'm atwith sex and I don't have a small dick.
>>
>>34935326
No. I just didn't type the t.

>>34935383
"great people " aren't your average male. The average male is not creating or being great. They are wasting their lives chasing pussy.

And getting fatter with age is not what I'm talking about.

>>34935310
I'm an HHKV, never been in a relationship or asked out. Socially retarded and dislike normies.
>>
>>34935443
No, I don't have any sexual deviations.

I've dated robots before.
>>
File: 1480334058389.jpg (60KB, 439x569px) Image search: [Google]
1480334058389.jpg
60KB, 439x569px
>>34930003
I'll bite.
> get in a relationship at 17, first one ever, always have been autistic when it comes to relationships despite an acceptable body
> dude already had 3 girlfriends
> first time we spend some time alone at his place a week after the start of our relationship, he litterally raped my ass (as in, actual rape, not that retarded nu-feminist definition of rape) to the point I was bleeding
> started to beat me because I was crying
> he finishes, gets out of the room and locks me in
> he comes back to do it again half an hour later
> called my dad before he got back toask for help
> guy wants me to suck him, try to resist and get beaten
> doorbell rings, he has this "oh shit" look on his face, probably thinking his mother came back early
> he gets to the door and opens it
> my dad rushes in and beats him the fuck out, comes to get me, and carry me out with only a bedsheet covering me
> taken to the hospital
> 6 month of useless therapy

It's not that I don't trust guys, it's just that most of the ones hitting on me are assholes trying to fuck me, or too shy to even start a conversation.
I just want something that's not built on sex. I didn't fell in the asexual meme bullshit (actually, I may have more twisted fetishes than the vast majority of people here), but if someone ever mentions physical attraction, I just can't stand it.
Like I said, I'm pretty autistic when it comes to relationships.

Also, I don't hate/distrust men at all. In fact, I feel more comfortable with male friends than female friends. Never understood why.
>>
>>34935194
Fat isn't attractive.
>>
>>34935305
>>34935315

What's wrong with people having opposing viewpoints? Sure they don't intend to hurt the guy but some girls just get caught up in a mistake encounter with a man and next thing you know she cheated on him. Now she's better off because she knows next time maybe it's better to not get tied down.

Idk all I'm saying is not every one has the same thought process regarding cheating in relationships.
>>
>>34930003
i love men, they just dont love me. even the sad robots think i suck. apparently im attractive enough but i have a bad personality.
>>
Who else here /daddyissues/?
>>
>>34935463
You sound like a nerd. Are ya a nerd?
>>
File: 1471984216397.jpg (35KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471984216397.jpg
35KB, 720x481px
>>34930003
>anime pic
>"lol I'm gril I hate silly bois"

It's a dude, you fucking queers.
Every single "girl" in this thread is a dude.

Are you people fucking retarded or something
>>
>>34935403
I unironically feed people by buying them food but I meant to write feel. My godawful parents told me when I got a job I would turn into a jew with my money. All I want to do is spend it on others, but I can't make friends. I have bought online strangers brand new games. But I need to manage my money to make sure I'll have enough to give.
>>
File: 1475754558360.jpg (223KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
1475754558360.jpg
223KB, 898x449px
>>34935479
Removing the courting process from relationships is just another thing you can thank feminism for. Don't you enjoy being a strong liberated woman?
>>
>>34935497
Guy here who loves girls with daddy issues. You're into ddlg and older guys?
>>
>>34935492
Shut the fuck up you smelly whore
>>
>>34935492
someone has a guilty conscience and is trying to rationalize awful past behaviour.
it's probably for the best that you're out of the dating pool.
>>
>>34935523
>I have bought online strangers brand new games.
What a dipshit

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34935497
The last time I saw my dad he called me a stupid psycho slut
Now I get turned on everytime a guy calls me a stupid slut
>>
>>34935544
>>34935548

You guys wouldn't know because you're here but for us girls a lot of times we'll see a guy and it's one of those "my head screams no but my body screams yes". Sometimes we just can't help it and next thing you know we're hooking up with a guy when we've got a bf at home.

Mistakes are mistakes but if you're smart you can come away in the end being smarter by learning from them
>>
>>34935376
>where both partners are free to "explore your romantic interests" and it is agreed upon before hand is healthy and typically males relationships last longer
>healthy
>makes relationships last longer
That is exactly not what they are doing. I can believe that it makes relationships last longer for total sluts that just can't fucking stop sleeping with literally everyone they stumble into, but qualitatively they're still not going to be very good relationships. In the first place, majority of women don't find it attractive when their partner isn't possessive of them. "Oh yeah bby I love you so much, just go and fuck whoever you want" isn't going to make any woman wet. It will make their slutty lives more convenient, until they realize they fell out of love with their cuck of a boyfriend.
>>
>>34935586
Why are you not on your knees sucking my cock, you stupid slut?
>>
>>34935538
Do you want to be my daddy?
>>
>>34935604
Shut the fuck up and piss off you disgusting fucking degenerate trolling faggot.
Kill yourself ASAP
>>
>>34935604
>women have no free will
>women have no self-control

A whore is a whore. No amount of self-justification will change that.
>>
File: 1455495050268.jpg (72KB, 719x571px) Image search: [Google]
1455495050268.jpg
72KB, 719x571px
>>34935526
>Robots quoting Varg and taking that IRL shit poster seriously
Damn this place amazes me more every day and I've been here for years
>>
>>34935604
I'm a fembot. I've been in a relationship for a year not too long but long enough to know what you're talking about. yes when I see other attractive mean I feel that. but I have developed self control. I don't just hop on every dick I see because I can. I respect my boyfriend. I wouldn't do that to him.
>>
>>34930003
fuck you too then you cunt
>>
>>34933722
>once a guy cheats, he will always cheat
ever heard of old married guys with kids fucking hookers? yep hes that guy
>>
>>34935586
>likes being called degrading and humiliating names

Why are femanons the most perfect girls in the whole wide world?
>>
File: 1468769767601.jpg (97KB, 827x565px) Image search: [Google]
1468769767601.jpg
97KB, 827x565px
>>34935640
Not an argument m8
>>
>>34935621
Possibly. Do you want headpats when you have been good, spankings when you have been bad, and are you in Europe?
>>
>>34935613
You're doing it right anon, just so you know
>>
>>34935479
oh yeah well I bet i have weirder fetishes than you
you could also just start conversations with people you might like too anon, go out there and get what you want
>>
>>34935669
>Get hard on her dad calling her a slut
>Why are femanons the most perfect girls in the whole wide world?

Nope
thats not hot anon
>>
>>34935604
I'll humor you, how will you learn from it? You just said that it's a
>head screams no but body screams yes
situation, how will your head screaming no work better the next time? I think you have the most to gain from religiously hating cheating, because if you have an almost obsessive hatred of the idea, you're much less likely to give in. Whereas if someone is like you, thinking "eh, I might cheat this one time, and sure, it's a bad thing to do, but I'll learn from it and not do it again :D", having already rationalized the act before even committing it, they'll have a much easier time cheating.
>>
>>34935669
Some girls like being degraded. One of my exes liked it when I called her a slut, whore, and did things like came on her face.
>>
>>34935612
I'm not saying every relationship has to be like that. I wouldn't want that. at least not where I'm at right now. but for some people it works. it's better to discuss it and agree on something than to just cheat on your partner regardless.
>>
>>34935650
I'm not saying hop on the next dick you see but sometimes I'll be out with my friends and a really handsome guy will approach and after a couple drinks it just feels right to kiss him a little and let him feel my body. I would never fuck another man while dating somebody but girls like to explore and I feel it's a little cruel to label them all as sluts just becaus
>>
>>34935684
Of course I know. I'm not a stupid simple whore like you.
>>
File: 1476865392673.png (475KB, 842x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1476865392673.png
475KB, 842x1128px
>>34935526
I'm not a feminist. I can't help but cringe when I hear what those retards are doing everyday.
When I hear my grandmother talking about how she used to live with her husband, I find myself dreaming about living the same life.
But today, I feel like everything's bland, lifeless, and soulless. Women are mostly selfish, entitled little shits thinking that they should get everything served on a golden plate just because they have a vagina, and men are mostly either numale cucks or chads thinking with their dicks.
I think I'm just gonna get a dog.
>>
>>34935681
Yes and yes, desperately. Where in Europe are you?
>>
File: 1442862525444.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1442862525444.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>34935474
Sad because I'd love to have a girl like you dom me.
It would propably come natural from what you've told about yourself.
>>
>>34935650
>fembot
>relationship
Holy fucking shit I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm in a second.

Kill yourself and fuck off to facebook you dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>34935708
I agree that honesty is definitely preferable, but you just shouldn't cheat in the first place. When you get to the open relationship phase, that relationship is already fucked.
>>
>>34935741
Do you mean dom as in leather and degenerate props and insults, or more of just taking control of the action in bed?
>>
>>34935712
>kissing
>getting groped
>not cheating
You need to kill yourself as well fucking subhumans I swear.
>>
>>34935679
I wasn't trying to present an argument, I was just trying to proclaim my shock that retards like you exist. Sorry for the confusion :^)
>>
>>34935748
what a pal. thank you for your contribution.
>>
>>34935712
Not only are you a cheater, but you're a slut apologist.
>>
File: 1484200224290.jpg (49KB, 651x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484200224290.jpg
49KB, 651x604px
>>34935776
The person using insults is the one who lost or simply doesn't have an argument.
>>
>>34935712
youre already cheating when you do that
>>
>>34935712
Why?
I dont understand, it really sounds immoral to me
but then I think porn is degenerate so maybe I really am an idiot

>>34935734
same with men, i'll get a guinea pig instead
>>
>>34935775
>>34935797
>>34935807

Kissing another guy after he buys you drinks is NOT cheating this is 2017 not 1817. I am NOT someone's property
>>
>>34935463
you seem like a lovely person, let's go on a date!
there now you've been asked out :^)
>>
File: 1482236431197.jpg (152KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1482236431197.jpg
152KB, 960x731px
>>34935689
I'm kinda used to be alone now, and I'm happy. Sure, I'd like to find a male autistic version of me, but I can survive alone.
Also, every single time I start a conversation with a guy, it ends up the same way. He's either way, way too nice, giving me alarming ammounts of attention, or he just hits on me straight up. And there's the ones sending dick pics, as if human dicks were sexy.
That last sentence should give you a hint about a small part of my fetishes
>>
>>34935828
I agree you're not someone's property. but if you're not getting enough attention to satisfy your obvious needs then why are you in a relationship??
>>
>>34935738
Central Europe. A guy in his 30s is the right age for you?
>>
>>34935828
>its 2017 its okay to slut it up a little guys
Im disgusted

just fuck me up into shreds unless your partner is okay with it
>>
>>34935828
What, way to cast the b8
>>
>>34935869
I agree. there is no better way to say it
>>
>>34935851
>human dicks aren't sexy
>dog dicks are
anon that's pretty pleb of you
>>
Any Michigan fembots ITT?
>>
>>34935828
Here's your (You) b8 m8
>>
>>34935851
>I'm kinda used to be alone now, and I'm happy. Sure, I'd like to find a male autistic version of me, but I can survive alone.
I feel this, except i'm more dull than happy, but it's fuckin exhausting keep up appearances n shit. i'd probably be in the "too nice" category because i'm a bum
not too terrible desu, mine is still probably weirder/worse lel
>>
>>34935860
>>34935869

I'm not in a relationship now, but I've had bfs before. A lot of them were very possessive and wouldn't let me go out without them. I'm just saying girls make mistakes sometimes and oftentimes the man will be the one to blow it out of proportion.

>>34935870

This is not b8 I'm just sharing my honest opinion on cheating
>>
>>34935828
>I am NOT someone's property

Which is why you are so unhappy.
>>
To the girls with daddy issues, why do you have them?

Also Rachel, stop shitposting ITT.
>>
>>34933271
You're not wrong, but the world is a dangerous place

>>34934624
Actually, I've considered that. Especially when I was younger, I really wanted to learn Krav Maga. Or, learn to shoot and such, and then carrying a small gun.

Fairly small, 86lbs and 5'3 in height.

The other solution is to refrain from going outside, which isn't a bad idea.

Have you taken self defense classes? Any recommendations for what type?
>>
>>34935932
do the world a favour and never date anyone ever again. just kiss random strangers after they buy you drinks. maybe fuck a few if they get you drunk enough but don't let your romantic relationships get past that. save everyone else a lot of time
>>
>>34935972
I have no idea. my dad was always great and kind to me. taught me lots of useful skills and how to respect other people. maybe it's the fact that it was a good experience and I want to relive it?
>>
>>34935932
>Humans are fallible, this should excuse when they don't think rationally and aren't empathetic
That's it, I'm done with females. Fuck you and fuck this thread
>>
Out of curiosity, how are your relationships with your fathers, fembots?
>>
Girls who say they are more comfortable around males should be avoided. They are actually such egoistic manipulative cunts that they view every other female as a potential threat.

Beware robots, if a female has anything other than a few close female friends, or thinks she can have male friends in the same way males are friends with other males, she is a huge slut and a manipulative bitch.
>>
>>34936019
Would you be comfortable calling a guy daddy in bed in spite of this good relationship?
>>
>>34935932
Hey im a girl too and there are men out there whos up for an open relationship, look for them so youll find the "one" just avoid possessive guys if its not your thing
>>
>>34936047
you don't really need to give advice to someone who's just baiting
>>
File: pepe_ahegao.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_ahegao.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>34935767
the latter, I'm not much into bdsm but getting pushed down by a taller, stronger woman sounds pretty exciting.
>>
File: 1484630003508.png (146KB, 892x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1484630003508.png
146KB, 892x1493px
Sage goes in all fields. aosdfkladjsf
>>
>>34936038
What if I have no friends? What then?
>>
>>34936073
pure gold
alternatively, pure shit
>>
>>34936039
sorry I misread your original question. I thought it said any girls who have a daddy kink. not daddy issues.
I do have a daddy kink. and I would call a guy daddy in bed. and I don't know why because I have a good relationship with my dad.
>>
>>34930003
>tfw no diapered fembot gf I can slowly ease into trusting me and then we can transition into cuddles
>tfw she'll never stutter out and call me daddy for the first time while blushing furiously because she was never allowed to be vulnerable
>tfw will never take her big girl worries away, even for a moment
>>
>>34936091
You'll a good dad and a good daddy
>>
>>34935991
But I eventually want to settle down so no, won't be taking that advice. I'm just speaking to the actual girls in this thread and letting them know it's all right to make mistakes.

>>34936026
People make mistakes anon it's okay you shouldn't look at cheating as this world-altering event. 9 times out of ten it's just a minor slip-up.

>>34936047
Hmmm thanks girl but no thanks when I'm seriously dating a guy I'm kind of a one-woman slut.
>>
>>34936091
Do you feel attracted to your IRL dad?

Are you promiscuous?
>>
File: 1481830597929.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
1481830597929.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
Dumbass robot solves nothing.
>>
>>34936118
no im not attracted to my dad irl.
>>
Fembots, why do so many of you put up with stuff like threesomes which blatantly fuck with your self-esteem?
>>
>>34935787
Like your "contribution" was any better you fucking whore
>>
>>34931540

Reminder to coerce underage attention whores into relationships so you can use a tibetian cross stitching imageboard for attention.
>>
>>34935479
>> dude already had 3 girlfriends

You went for Chad, ignoring all the other dozens of guys that were interested, and got your shit literally fucked? I wonder how that happened. Men are so cruel, right? You pathetic cunt, I hope you'll get worse than that yet.
>>
File: 1484904690925.png (41KB, 882x282px) Image search: [Google]
1484904690925.png
41KB, 882x282px
sadf
>>
>>34936107
Seriously, fuck you. Your opinions are emotionally charged bollox. By your logic, anyone acting on an impulse is making a mistake that should be forgiven so murder is fine too.
>>
File: 1480321053724.png (141KB, 1151x479px) Image search: [Google]
1480321053724.png
141KB, 1151x479px
asdfaadsfadsgafdbdfsbdghnjrsyutrsw
>>
>>34936107
Anyone that falls for this bait is either underage, braindead retarded, or both.
>>
File: 1482195683094.jpg (101KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482195683094.jpg
101KB, 960x720px
>>34935928
Well, in the beginning, I was just pretending to be happy, played a role, and shit, but with time, I became genuinely happy.
Wether I integrated the role, or playing as an happy person genuinely made me happy, it doesn't matter, the results are still there.

When I said "too nice", it was in the sense of "shady". A guy you don't know paying for your drinks, for example. I really doubt they're philantropes.
That's one of my "tamer" fetishes. The others are more fucked up, but I'm not really willing to derail the thread. Zoophilia, furfaggotry, herms, shemales, hard vore, Impalement, amputation, sexual snuff, you can probably picture the rest.

>>34935894
> Implying dog dicks aren't hot as fuck
Horsecocks are the best though. Too bad knotted horsecocks don't actually exist.
>>
>>34936388
>if not properly trained and conditioned
>tame your women
Hnnngh I want this
>>
>>34936341
>>34936388
Except it's all true.

Simplest example is how girls go for Chad EVERY SINGLE TIME when he will pump and dump her EVERY SINGLE TIME. Meanwhile the robot guy who has lots of love to give is left alone. Because he wasn't "hawt" or "interesting" enough.
>>
>>34936452
You want a Muslim guy or something?
>>
>>34936286
at least I can write a coherent sentence without sounding like an idiot.
>>
>>34936047
I'm a guy who's up for open relationships. I have 3 at the moment, but I guess one more would be doable.
>>
>>34936452
Are you the same chick who was rambling about having a daddy kink earlier?
>>
>>34936453
You're fucking deluded. Robots are jerks and bullies. If they get a gf they will treat her like shit. Chad treats girls a lot better. Another reason why girls go for Chad and not robots.
>>
>>34936308
> You're a girl, that means you can have anyone you want!
You're wrong. At the time, nobody ever gave me the slightest hint of them being interested. I have an acceptable body and face, but I was a bit tomboyish at the time, and went for the autistic emo/goth look, so very few people approached me.

I went with him because I was afraid of spending my life alone. In retrospect, I shouldn't have.
>>
>>34936465
You know women base all their decisions around sex and getting the best mate right? They are always looking for the best choice. Thus they want the most selection.

Getting a job? More selection.
Moving to the city? More selection.
Accepting millions of refugees? More. Fucking. Selection.
>>
>>34936441
At least you understand the greatness of horsecock, still, dogs are pretty disgusting. And even though I like that shit, if a woman I was dating actually did it with an animal I'd drop them like a rock. Amputation is pretty crap too, I can tolerate abuse to an extent, but getting off to permanent damage is just retarded, though it's not like you consciously pick fetishes.
>>
>>34930869
you may not be "le real man", but your cuteness levels seem to be UNREAL!
>>
>>34934929

Fuck off with your /b/ tier shit.

A robot is a robot.
>>
>>34935640

Ya, /pol/ and /b/ overflowed into here pretty bad, when the robot got removed and the wave of pepe memes came about.

I find it's easy just to ignore people's posts.
>>
>>34936508
>Robots are jerks and bullies.
???
It's the Chads who bullied everyone and act like over confident assholes. Who have you been talking to that says he's a robot? Oscar?

>Chad treats girls a lot better.
555-COME-ON-NOW

Robot bfs will never leave you and love you forever. But you don't want to put in the microbit of effort to talk and bond with one.
>>
>>34936441
so it was kind of like a fake it til you make it situation huh, maybe the reason i'm like this currently was because I always thought of myself as sad, but it's kind of hard to break out of that anyway.
and ah yeah that makes sense, the kind of dudes to just do nice things but be overly pushy/not getting to know you first before doing said nice things
interesting, not so much into guro/vore but my mind is like "well that's pretty normal for the internet"
>>
>>34936570
Not even /b/ is retarded enough to shower obvious RPing queers in (you)s
>>
>>34936605
Read this thread again. See what robots write to girls. Is it along the lines of "I'll be a good bf to you and treat you right"? No. It's:

>fucking roastie whore cunt kill yourself
>>
>tfw no owner bf to train me to be the best cock sleeve there is
>>
>>34936671
>implying the vacuous skanks on /r9k/ deserve anything else

"Females" that come here are literal human scum, and deserve every bit of hate they get.

You're bitching about 4chan telling role playing fags to get out. Kill yourself, newfag
>>
>>34936671
If you pay some attention, you may find that there are "I'll be a good bf to you and treat you right" posts, and they're typically the ones that get completely ignored
>>
>>34936671
>judging all robots by the vocal majority
wew

In any case every fembot I've contacted has ghosted me after an hour or a day max. They juggle orbiters and contact requests and whoever is not interesting enough or leaves a minute of awkward silence is blocked and ignored forever. Why do you keep filtering for the best of the best? Even among social outcasts you still want the best choice. You don't know who any of us are, you don't make the effort, it's all a game to you isn't it?

Anyway
>I'll be a good bf to you and treat you right

There it is.
>>
>>34936676
Be my crazy whore cock-craving girlfriend.
>>
File: forsen.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
forsen.png
21KB, 112x112px
>>34936676
Well hi. I'll train you.
>>
>>34935738
>fembot in Europe
>disappears

Every. Time.
>>
>>34936740
>forsenE
I won't let you down sir. I will be the best cock sucker there is.
>>
>>34936671
If any beta retard actually says "I'll be a good bf to you and treat you right" to someone pretending to be a girl on 4chan, they deserve to be lynched with barbed wire dipped in lemon juice.
>>
>>34936789
Both extremes are bad. If you want to find a decent guy on /r9k/, you need to go for a normie or Chad, not a robot.
>>
File: 1482814094563.jpg (1MB, 4571x3411px) Image search: [Google]
1482814094563.jpg
1MB, 4571x3411px
adsfgadfgsdvcbsfdgdfsghdafhgtjyuhkifh
>>
>>34936813
Hi I'm a decent guy where do I find a decent girl ?
>>
>>34936487
No I'm the one who likes being called a stupid slut
>>
File: 1486833253802.gif (571KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1486833253802.gif
571KB, 120x120px
>>34936788
Good where are you
>>
>>34936839
Not here. Try Tinder.
>>
>>34936840
Are you actually a stupid slut or was your dad exaggerating and just being mean?
>>
>>34936840
You're such a stupid slut you haven't even told us your height, weight, bra size.
>>
>>34936840
You're my favorite stupid slut
>>
>>34936904
>decent girls
>tinder
>>
>>34936998
More decent than the ones on /r9k/.
>>
>>34937057
>girls
>on /r9k/

KEK c'mon are you new??? Look at this thread lad 339 posts but only 88 posters. That doesn't make you hmmmmm a little?
>>
>>34933606
holy shit shut the fuck up and fuck off you fucking pinkknight
>>
>>34937255
Lol wtf is a pinkknight
>>
buying exactly 1 gf
>>
File: 1487161123011.jpg (123KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1487161123011.jpg
123KB, 736x552px
>>34935479
I'll be friends with you femanon. But I think the modern friendzone phenomenon is bullshit. It's good to be friends with someone and get to know them before pursuing a relationship.

>>34935083
>>34934875
>>34934247
Here, my kik is Mitthy777. Although I will be completely straightforward with you because you seem like the kind of person who would appreciate that, I am mostly interested in talking about politics with someone from the UK. But I will also walk you through my thought process on always trying to be more rational and measured and I guess masculine.
>>
>>34934875
You need to grow out your hair and get a boob job. Your style is awful and your hair looks greasy, stringy and dirty.
>>
>>34935986
Damn you are small. CUTE.
Ok so you DO NOT want to carry a melee weapon of any kind because it will be taken and used against you. And martial arts will only get you so far, no matter how good you are against Tyrone. I would recommend a gun, taking classes, getting proficient with it. Something line a .410.
>>
i hate straight men
>>
>>34937346
I don't see how that has anything to do with what I said. And my hair is wet in that photo..
>>
>>34935496
They say they hate you because you're not attractive.

If you were attractive, you'd have a good personality to them because of the halo effect.

Males are shallow creatures who only care about appearance. Nothing more, nothing less. It's encoded into their biology to worship attractive women regardless of all her other attributes ("""personality""" or """sanity""").

It's time to admit that it's not your personality, it's your looks.
>>
>>34936471
Go choke on a dick you filthy fucking peasant.
>>
>>34936671
Coming into somebody's shithole to shit it up even more by creating retarded attentionwhoring threads and epxecting to be treated decently is fucking dumb.

Plus read through the thread and if you have a retarded opinion like this >>34935268 you deserve to get shat on.
>>
>>34931586

How long have you been a virgin?
>>
>>34932211

Men are cunts anon, get over it.
>>
>>34932262

Why do you think the guy you agreed to chat on steam wanted to talk to you?

For the same fucking reason you insufferable cunt, but just because he doesn't lay his cards on the table, you think its fine.

Are you ignorant or just fucking stupid?
>>
>>34937421
even nice ones?
>>
>>34937761

woops,*women
>>
File: 1465851122522.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1465851122522.png
28KB, 500x223px
>>34936559
t-thank you

sorry for not being original
>>
>>34937822
le freudian slip face
>>
>>34931583
thank you too

>>34932827
done and done(though i just started, my body is still soft)
>>
I started to become afraid of men when I was about 12 and strangers started leering at me and touching/speaking inappropriately to me
>>
>>34937473
>having a shit personality while being a fugly ogre
Do you want to remain celibate for life or something?
>>
>>34938060
*touches u inappropriately* ;)
>>
Would any bipedal, oxygen-breathing females in this thread like a beta bf? No yuppies though.
>>
>>34930003
no one stops to think why a female would have pics of anime girls saved to her computer l m a o
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1114x627px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1114x627px
>>34930211
My only female friend from high school has 3 folders filled with anime guys. Here is one of them
>>
>>34938668
What are the categories of the three folders?
>>
>>34938834
Big dick, tall, and rich
>>
The other day, I was on my boyfriend's laptop (which I am very welcome to use) and was trying to locate a video I had uploaded there myself. In the same folder was a sex tape of him and his ex from just over two years ago. He is still friends with this girl and speaks to her relatively often (I have no problem with exes being friend by the way). The video was old, from around 2014. I was pretty shocked and upset, but immediately apologized for finding the video. He laughed it off, said it was no big deal and said I could still use his laptop whenever I wanted. However, when he saw I was kinda reeling, he tried hard to convince me that he no longer had sexual or romantic feelings for this girl.

I now think he does. Why else would he keep the video? He says it's just a memory, but I have no idea why you'd keep things as intimate and personal as that unless you still had feelings for the person.

And I don't see how he can expect me to be around this girl now, knowing that he has a video of him screwing her on his laptop.

What do I do? I'm tempted to break it off.
>>
>>34930003
stupid bitches. you date chad and this is what you get.
>>
>>34940374
Tell him to delete shift+delete kinda deleting if he doesn't want to dump his retarded ass

Fucking hell how dumb can you be
>>
>>34940374
I think you should have a serious conversation with him about it - sit him down, talk it out. Tell him it makes you seriously uncomfortable and that it makes you think he still has feelings for her. Ask him if he ever watches it and after he answers, ask him to tell the truth.

If he wants to be committed to you, he has to get rid of the video for good. Otherwise, he's basically saying "I don't think we'll be together forever and I'm more committed to fapping to this sex tape than to you" and you should dump him. This is a really shitty thing for him to do to you, how long have you been together?
>>
>>34940374
He's not going to delete, just lie to you about it. Dump him if you really can't get over it but know that most dudes keep pics and sex tapes as trophies/porn, it doesn't mean they have any feelings for those exes.
>>
>>34940374
I think you should stop being such a fucking retard. You either trust him or you don't. If you're gonna be a bitch and whine and moan over something that stupid, go ahead, but your relationship is going to go places
>>
I need help, Robots.
There's this guy I met on a website for degenerates, we've been getting along well for some time now, and we've seen each other a couple times, we're not living far from each other.
Only thing is that we're both furfags , but I'm only into the porn, and he's into fursuiting and zoophilia. He told me that he's dreaming about fucking a girl in a fursuit and it's really not my thing.
It's the first time I've been getting along with a guy in years, and this could become an actual relationship, but I really don't feel like doing what I spoilered previously.
Do you think there's a way for me to avoid doing it? Would it be damaging for a possible relationship if I refused to do it?
I don't want to fuck this up, I really have trouble to become attached to someone.
>>
>>34940965
>There's this guy I met on a website for degenerates
What website? Also be my gf instead, I like furry porn but that's it.
>>
>>34940965

The answer is almost always the same no matter what the situation is.

Tell him instead of telling us. Tell him that you aren't interested in the heavy fur stuff and that you only like the porn. Tell him that you'd be willing to compromise and wear dog/cat ears and a tail at best.

There, you just got a bf.
>>
>>34940374
>be stacy
>dating a chad
>chad fucks lots of girls
>has girls from the past
>get upset about this

What are you even doing here
>>
>>34940985
FurAffinity. He's an artist, we started to talk through notes, and things started there.
Also, highly unlikely. I don't know you the slightest, and unless you live in nothern France, we'll never meet.

>>34941060
What I'm afraid of is his reaction. He's pretty enthusiast when it comes to fursuitting and roleplay, and it's not really my thing. I guess it's a major fetish of his, and I'd just like to know how you guys would react if say, for example, you and your gf were into feet, footjobs being a major fetish of yours, but your gf isn't willing to give you one.
>>
>>34941172

If I cared about you, I wouldn't care. I'd just want to have a gf to have sex with and share the fetish if that's how we met. But I'm not an autist furfag. Just be honest and tell him that you aren't interested in doing the fur shit in real life.

I told you to do the dog/cat ears and tail thing because that's a compromise that I think would work for both of you. If not, then just suck his dick while he looks at fur porn. That simple.

Most guys wouldn't drop a girl just because you don't meet his fetishes. Except you literally met over your fetish and furfags are a whole nother lever of degenerate loser. So I guess you get what you deserve.
>>
>>34941172
>He's an artist, we started to talk through notes, and things started there.
Of course. Furry fembot goes for furry Chad.
>>
>>34941280
> Being an artist makes you a furry Chad
He's not a really good artist, I wouldn't fap at his porn. Plus, he traces most of his poses from real-life porn.
We get along pretty well because we mostly have the same furry-related fetishes.

>>34941252
Thanks for the input. I know it may sound autistic, but I'm only enjoying the porn, I can't stand autists making it a lifestyle. And since he's fursuitting, I'm kinda afraid he's part of this group of people.
But he told me he's only willing to use fursuits for sexual stuff, he doesn't seem to act retarded in public like most fursuitters do.
At least, I hope he's not like them.
>>
>>34941721
>He's not a really good artist, I wouldn't fap at his porn.
Post some that you would fap to please
>>
>>34941721

Just so you know, if the guy doesn't care about you and only wants to fuck, he'll just do or say whatever will keep you around and on your back. So it won't matter to him if you don't want to wear the fursuit shit, he's gonna want to fuck you so he'll just deal with it. So you should just assess the situation and relationship and come to your own conclusion if he really likes you and just deal with the fallout of you telling him that you don't want to do the fursuit shit.

And all I'm saying is that there are other options, like petplay and wearing dog/cat ears and tail, you don't have to go the full fursuit shit. And maybe you'd want to model for him, you get naked and wear whatever and he draws you. Maybe you might like that.
>>
>>34941721
>he traces most of his poses from real-life porn
Like every other furfag "artist"

Because Loomis' books is too hard to read through
>>
>>34941909
*are

my autism got me
>>
ITT I fucked Chad but I regret it and still want Chad
>>
don't let the bastards get you down
>>
File: 856.gif (1MB, 377x240px) Image search: [Google]
856.gif
1MB, 377x240px
>>34930003
jesus would you whores stop please ?
stop making this threads. they are ridiculous... why don't you all go check your phone, reply to all of these 45615414551 messages and BOOM
you are not going to be alone

girls CAN'T be robot. understand that shit

hayyy guyyyz ima guuurllll so i fucked chad and it waz zuprrr good but i feel dirty ...
but i ztyll wunt Chaaad so i'm so alonee
foreveraloneee

fucking hearthless whores.
>>
>>34935496
What's wrong with your personality. Odds are the only reason that no one would want you is if you push them away.
>>
File: 1436851743922.png (75KB, 380x296px) Image search: [Google]
1436851743922.png
75KB, 380x296px
>>34930003
>mfw robots have started posting about how only women in this age were sluts
>don't think their precious mummies took a couple of chad cocks in her day.

humans like to fuck you dipshits, women and men have been fucking each other in lewd ways since the beginning of time.

so glad im dating a chick with a dick
>>
>>34930003
whats funny is a lot of robots i've talked to don't like/trust other men.
>>
>>34937362
Like this? It's a neat thought, though probably extremely loud. Though tinnitus beats death, and actual physical harm.
>>
>>34942585
>>don't think their precious mummies took a couple of chad cocks in her day.

That's why I hate my mom and don't give her hugs. She's A. A fucking normie slut and B. Cursed me with life and raised me to be an asocial autist.
>>
>>34935496
Woo I'll be your bf. I'll bet you you'll ghost me before I have enough of your "bad personality"
>>
Females of /r9k/, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I always find myself asking this but why? Why do you come here, when so many guys hate you? Do you find it humourous, our violent lashing out? Or do you perhaps feel pity or some strange sense of solidarity with the people here? For what purpose?
>>
>>34934247
perfect face
perfect body

rare because I'm usually a yellow fever fag and don't really like whites that often
>>
>>34942585
Nice assumptions there you fucking gay ass nigger.
Now go back to sucking dick.
>>
>>34944287
>assumptions
nigga there are literal studies about human sexuality dating back to fuckin ancient rome maybe get out of your echo chamber you dipshit and realize humans have always been sluts.
>>
File: 1485173908847.jpg (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485173908847.jpg
131KB, 500x500px
>>34943779
>Why do you come here, when so many guys hate you?

Normies hate them. Stacies hate them. Chads hate them. Robots hate them.

Where are they supposed to go?
>>
There is no such thing as fembot. You are all worthless subhuman cumdumpsters not even worthy of one crusty drop of precum from my filthy underwear. Why haven't you killed yourselves yet?
>>
>>34942585

Even though he role plays as a girl it doesn't make you any less of a slut, slut.
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.