[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMAN HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: CzXhiD_VIAAKA7w.jpg (60KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
CzXhiD_VIAAKA7w.jpg
60KB, 500x728px
I fucking hate them. Please post more.
>>
File: womenpastareallymademethink.png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
womenpastareallymademethink.png
187KB, 1330x672px
Treating women as equals was an even greater mistake than forgetting not to allow savages citizenship, anonsan.
>>
>>34929852
>>34929930
You guys are autistic
Stop blaming your problems on women and work on yourselves
>>
More like "I'm a bitter virgin" thread
>>
File: file.png (699KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
699KB, 599x858px
>>34930028
Please enlighten us with your superior experience in sex matter anon.
>>
>>34930017
lol jokes on you I am, still doesnt excuse the fact that the majority of women are shit people.
>>
>>34930192
>that the majority of women are shit people
And men too then
>>
>>34929852
Christ, you're retarded.
>>
>>34930169
>I've had sex
any questions?
>>
>>34929852
Knowing this information shouldn't make you hate women. If any man gets to the point of having a near perfect understanding of women's biology/instinct/true nature/etc he won't feel any negative emotions to them specifically. At this point it should be a life hate thread. If women didn't act the way that they do then we wouldn't of made it this far. It sucks and it's cruel but it makes perfect sense. Whether they are aware of it or not all of their actions make perfect sense, if they don't to anyone then you just haven't grasped the complete picture yet.
>>
>>34930765
hol the fuck up, can you break this down further? how is fully understanding of a woman's nature still grounds for said woman to make the life of said guys harder? the only thing i get from this is selective breeding, which in a woman'e eyes, is a good thing. But other than that I fail to see how their actions and mindsets are perfect that I should just suddenly be ok and deal with it. by your logic men run on a hamster wheel that will never fucking stop.
>>
traps are more better than normal vagina women anon
>>
>>34930813
This. Men are better women than women.
>>
>>34930810
We are all slaves to our biology no matter how much you can claim not to be. To put it in the most basic terms, if women didn't do what they do, just like if men didn't do what they do then we wouldn't be at this stage in human history and might of died out a long time ago. Women going after the strongest male, having no loyalty to the tribe, only feeling love for her children, etc really sucks when it works against you, but as a species we need it. Right now we are in a stage where women are against us and it makes sense for people here to be bitter and angry but hating women for that seems illogical because they have no control. For some reason life was designed to act in this way, and it's cruel as fuck, so what I'm saying is if you have an issue and want to hate something it should be that. Hating the people themselves or a specific gender is meaningless.
>>
Look at all these normies in the thread
Holy shit we can't even have WHTs anymore
>>
File: makeamericasnicksagain.jpg (10KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
makeamericasnicksagain.jpg
10KB, 281x180px
>>34930818
better at every last thing.
>>
so then what's the answer? I try not to dislike all women and try to play it by a person to person basis. But so many of them show the same traits that its hard not to lump the group together. and like you said it sucks when the negativity is against you, but that's the conundrum because women know this and yet still try to be as horrible as they can just for a leg up, its never a "Oh I'm sorry" mistake, its always the cruelest way possible. I mean just look at the 3rd wave feminist movement. Fuck all guys? guys are rapists? no guy is worth shit? I've seen this from many different women and its hard not to start to hate them when you're being hated just for being the gender they're not. In short women of this society are creating these hateful men because its like poking a rat in a cage that's already pissed. There were already a good chunk of naturally misogynistic guys out there but I feel how women are now acting in society is creating much much more.
>>
>>34930028
>>34930017
kek cucks
>>
>>34930028

bitter yes

virgin no
>>
File: image.png (849KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
849KB, 2048x1536px
This fem-evil is a fresh one.
>>
Betas are the real problem
>they were what catalyzed feminism
>they are what give women their power over sex and the sex industry
>they are what ruined 4chan and destroyed the rules that kept this place a haven for male creativity and discourse
>they start murdering people because they want sex
>they will worship and orbit drawings and jpegs
>they give women endless power because of their own thirst and then BLAME THE WOMEN for "having life on easy mode" when it is they and their thirsty lack of self control that has made female lives so trivially easy
>they get together on the internet to cause political divides in people, hampering all progress towards civil stability
>make enemies of well adjusted people
>extremely perverted in ways that would make the lords of the underworld vomit
>many are pedophiles and delight in eating human feces
>humiliate their home nations by going to Japan and making asses of themselves with their Asian girl fetishes and then go back home to belittle women for dating outside their race
>refuse to wash themselves or exercise any level of personal hygiene, stinking up every building they enter
>>
>>34932944

While 'betas' certainly contribute to the problem - aren't betas the way they are because of women? They're low-self-esteem males who feel that they constantly have to supplicate towards women. They're lacking in this self-esteem and supplicating because women taught them to be.
>>
>>34933011
Betas have it hard because they get the short end of the genetic stick. They're born slightly feminine, and can't get girlfriends because they don't display any masculine traits (confidence, assertiveness etc.).
Some of them go to feminism not because they believe in the movement but it's their brains telling them it's best chance they have at spreading their seed.
The rest come here and end up the opposite: hating women and hating society.
>>
>>34933135

I see, so you're just delusional. Plenty of "Betas" are in relationships with women, plenty aren't slightly feminine. There are all sorts of guys who fuck hundreds of women successfully and claim to be feminists, they don't HAVE to claim that to sleep with them though.
>>
File: .jpg (28KB, 598x379px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
28KB, 598x379px
>>34933159
I'm not him, just giving my 2 cents. We probably have different definitions of betas. If you're truly beta you wouldn't be fucking hundreds of women since you'd actually know a thing or two about them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.