[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOUR MONEY AND KNOWLEDGE THERE'S NO POINT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1450935136306.png (79KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1450935136306.png
79KB, 250x242px
Money and intellect are the shittiest crutches to find love.

The most ideal thing is when you find love as a teenager. The thought of a girl being attracted to you for shitty reasons like how you wear your hat backwards, or if you're rebellious enough to smoke weed during class is- god tier.

Not this shit when ONLY BECAUSE YOU WORKED YOUR ASS off to earn a few thousand bucks more than Chad, that women, only then, do a shitty job pretending to put up with you, because you're good "on paper" . . . the beta's sustained effort is the real tragedy.

My point: Zuckerberg is smart and a BILLIONAIRE. Stacey still wouldn't fuck him. Even if he paid her- because that would be "creepy," and you know, she doesn't wanna be seen as a good digger.
>>
loI didn't read
>>
>>34929766
How the fuck did that post get past the robot?
>>
>>34929666

>tfw lookisim is down

Physical attraction is the only attraction, if a women decides to be with you for money or your status then she is using you.
>>
>>34929666
Look, you gotta get over it, you weren't a Chad. Just suck it up and deal with it bruv. If you want bitches to trip over their dicks for you it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS LIFE.

I've had girls swoon over me when I went to a foreign country and it's not that great, it's kind of annoying.
>>
>romp mafia
pfft i remember this shit from childhood
>>
I feel like this is an opinion from someone in their 20-22 years. Get ready to realize that what you do every day for 8+ hours becomes a large part of your personality. That confidence and potential plays a large part in attraction when people stop looking for people just to fuck and start looking for partners.

Say whatever you want, but money is an enormous factor in attractiveness because having more of it let's you do what you want more frequently. It's like commodified freedom.
>>
>>34930261
Played some of these games in college. Only ones I could beat were the trip to a bar (one "bad ending" was Jake mistakenly picking up a crackhead), the university one (where you try to score with a virgin valedictorian), and the school reunion (you fuck your former teacher).
>>
>>34929987
The robot didn't read
>>
>>34929666
>>34930108
>>34930323

I think the same way as OP, all these degenerate personality intellectualization fucking suck, high school dating is most the primitive, nature red in tooth and claw form of dating. the only way you will ever feel alive and as if you've done your deed as nature beckons you to do. nothing but aggression and testoterone not 'lol I like harry potter and cooking'
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.