[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reeeeeee just cuck my shit up fam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: idontwantthatfeel.jpg (10KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
idontwantthatfeel.jpg
10KB, 243x200px
recently ive been getting stronger and stronger feelings of wanting to become a girl. why the fuck is this happening desu? im 19 right now, but if things continue consistently, i worry that i will end up a tranny in about 4 years.
this thought is pretty worrying. what could i possibly do (other than sudokuing myself) to ensure i dont succumb to this mental illness? i want to have kids when im older.
at best, is there any way to completely get rid of this mental illness?
at worst, what can i do to ensure that i dont become a victim to this shit?
>>
Gender dysphoria usually resolves on its own with time.

The trans movement tells people "Transition or DIE!!!" to terrorize them and to make themselves feel better about having mutilated/poisoned themselves. The reality is most people who get these thoughts and feelings will eventually lose them and become comfortable with their sex.

Off the top of my head, I could suggest focusing on traditional masculine virtues and trying to embody them.

Those would be virtues like physical strength, an even temper, healthy skepticism, and philosophical study.

Yes, women can have these attributes too, and it certainly is good for them to have them, but traditionally these have been considered masculine virtues. Part of the essence of "being a man" so to speak.

You could also take up some masculine hobbies that also have aspects you might like, like shaving with an old-fashioned brush (I prefer those with synthetic bristles--they last much longer than those made of badger hair, and don't have any odor whatsoever) and wearing aftershave. Stuff like that.
>>
>>34929654
>>34929737

I also think it might benefit to learn to love your body, including your male organs.

Learn about how amazing they are. How they're formed, what does what.
>>
>>34929737
well another worrying problem about it is that i have never felt any sexual attraction to girls. what are the chances that this would resolve over time?
i think the fact that this is true could be one of the main reasons why i could eventually become a tranny.
im actually worried the dysphoria wont resolve either, i used to do some pretty weird things when i was younger, me and one of my cousins would put on dresses and other things like that. and that was about 9-10 years ago.
btw thanks for actually giving a real reply
>>
>>34929813

>well another worrying problem about it is that i have never felt any sexual attraction to girls. what are the chances that this would resolve over time?

It's hard to say really. Do you feel sexual attraction to guys?

>im actually worried the dysphoria wont resolve either, i used to do some pretty weird things when i was younger, me and one of my cousins would put on dresses and other things like that. and that was about 9-10 years ago.

That's not that weird at all. Lots of boys do stuff like that.
>>
>>34929844
>Do you feel sexual attraction to guys?
nope
>>
>>34929844
the thing is though, that even though i would put on dresses when i was younger, it never really stopped, i still do a similar thing to this day.
>>
>>34929859

I see. What about sexual urges? By which I mean, even though you don't find other people sexually attractive, you feel the urge to have sex, or masturbate?

It could be that you just haven't met a girl who tickles your fancy yet. I don't mean to patronize you so please don't take it that way, but 19 is VERY young. I was in a relationship at that age and it was a mistake. I'd have been better off if I'd been single back then. So in a way if you haven't had a gf before, consider yourself luckier than if you were stuck with one who didn't suit you.
>>
>>34929889

That is a bit unusual but even then, nothing to freak out over.

Some guys are just sort of girly and effeminate. That could end up changing as you get older though. I myself started feeling a lot more masculine after age 25. Before then I envied girls. Then eventually things just sort of clicked and I became happy with being male.

Also western styles of dress are really constraining for males. In a lot of other cultures, men can wear what are effectively skirts and dresses (granted they're different from the ones women wear). Whereas in the west, pants are generally considered men's only option. It's a bit stifling.
>>
>>34929654
>Dress up like a pretty girl
>Fap and be a degenerate
>Put the girly clothes away and continue living your life
Don't fall for the tranny meme you're just going to end up killing yourself when you can't go back. It's okay to be a faggot once in a while if that's what you want, but don't do something you'll regret.
>>
Have you tried picking up a physical activity ? Don't even need to go to a gym if you don't like crowds or you're too shy, bodyweight stuff like pushups and so on. It's not time consuming (30 to 45 minutes is enough if you don't mess around, personally I do 2 days of workout and then 1 rest day).
This is anecdotal evidence but most people I've known who had your problem weren't comfortable with their body.
>>
>>34929931
well when i was about 13 or so i learned to fap in a pretty degenerate way
pretty disgusting: i would pull underwear far up(bending my dick so its almost parralel to my body), then put both of my legs through one leghole in athletic shorts(to resemble wearing a skirt), i would fold the other shorts leg into the shorts though. i would also put 2 balled up pairs of socks into my shirt (to resemble breasts). and after i did all this, i would take my fist and slam it down onto my dick until i came
i still do that disgusting shit to this day, my parents had me circumsised as a baby, and normal fapping just doesnt compare because of that.
honestly im ok with just that, but as of recently, ive been getting feelings of wanting to be a girl more and more often. i used to be able to do that about every 2 days and not even think about it until i saw some nice looking anime girl who i would basically pretend im that charachter while fapping(my more degenerate way of fapping). but as of recently i think about wanting to be a girl almost every hour, and i just want it to stop, because im worried ill end up a tranny.
>>
>>34929931
basically im not really attracted to girls but im attracted to pretending i am that girl and bieng fucked(as im fapping)
so do you think there is any way to even fix this or is it just too late? i think/worry that my brain has probably been permanently altered from this stuff and there is no going back to normal.
>>
File: circtrans.png (90KB, 1158x807px) Image search: [Google]
circtrans.png
90KB, 1158x807px
>>34930208

The thing that concerns me the most about this isn't so much the whole dress-up game (yeah, it is weird, but in the grand scheme of things it's not that bad) but more the the "slamming" thing. It sounds like you treat your penis roughly, and that is concerning because if so, you could end up damaging it. If that happened, I can imagine it would make loving your body a lot harder and could affect your life in other ways.

>i still do that disgusting shit to this day, my parents had me circumsised as a baby, and normal fapping just doesnt compare because of that.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Honestly I think male genital mutilation could be a potential cause of gender dysphoria and odd sexual fetishes.

The foreskin is THE pleasure zone of a male...it's sort of like our clitoris, labia/clitoral hood, and vagina in one (the head of the penis is homologous to the clitoris, but it doesn't have the same pattern of innervation at all--for males, the foreskin is where the majority of the good nerve endings are, the ones that are specialized to feel good when you stimulate them by stretching the foreskin, or rubbing it gently). And you can put a finger inside a foreskin and rub it around, as a girl could do with her vagina. And stretch the lips of the foreskin, like women can do when they play with their labia. It's just such lot of tissue and there is so much you can DO with it.

This is conjecture, but maybe the reason you feel like being a girl could have something to do with how a lot of the more interesting parts of your male organ were taken from you. There are other circumcised guys who have had this thought too. Without a foreskin, part of the charm of being male is gone.
>>
>>34929654
Take it easy. It's a form of OCD. If it makes you afraid it isn't real. I had the same thing. It goes away. Take a deep breath and rest easy. I hope that helps.
>>
>>34930355
damn what you said saddens me, but what do you think i should do about things?
>>
Well they have life on easy mode and they get praise just for existing.Of course is fucking normal to want to be one of them nowadays.
>>
>>34930407

Try to focus on what I suggested earlier--getting strong, studying philosophy, maybe taking up some traditionally male grooming habits, stuff like that. It might help.

I wouldn't "purge" all your girly stuff, like some guys do. This tends to create a weird cycle of shame and regrets.

If you want to dress girly and have weird fantasies while you masturbate, that's really not a big deal.

But you should learn to love yourself as a man. Try to enjoy the good, fun parts of being male. Maybe treat yourself. Get some nice aftershave, spend time on outdoorsy hobbies like rowing or jogging. See if it works.
>>
>>34930474
>I wouldn't "purge" all your girly stuff, like some guys do. This tends to create a weird cycle of shame and regrets.
ya i used to have long hair too that looked kinda feminine, but i ended up cutting it off and i ended up feeling kinda bad about it, after that i regretted it but then decided to purge alot of my girly stuff. honestly i would kinda like to go back to that, but if i did, im pretty sure my entire family would not respect me nearly as much as they do now. do you think it would be worth it for me to go back to that though?
>>
>>34930695

If you ask me, I don't think you should go out of your way to buy a bunch of girl clothes and stuff like that unless you really, really want to.

Also, if it would mess things up between you and your family, then don't do it, at least not until you have a place of your own, or unless you knew for CERTAIN that you could keep it private, and they wouldn't find it. It's important not to alienate your family because you don't know when you might really end up needing them for something.

If you do decide to get more girl clothes, don't fall into the trap of buying and purging and hating yourself and feeling ashamed and all that, then buying more, rinse and repeat.

That's often the point where it goes from just a fantasy to becoming an actual obsessive neurosis.

If you really want them, and can keep them safely (without your family finding out--try not to upset them), then get them. And then keep them for when you want. Don't make it into a big thing and try not to ruminate over it. Try the stuff I suggested. It'll occupy your body and mind and keep you from focusing too much on the girly stuff.

If you spread your mental energy around, it will be less likely to get too focused on any one thing to the point where it becomes detrimental.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.