[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looks are everyth- What's your excuse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1479519391478.jpg (163KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
1479519391478.jpg
163KB, 594x396px
>Looks are everyth-

What's your excuse?
>>
>>34928805
I am not a rich millionaire who is famous in my home country.
>>
The bitch has her grotesque, rich husband provide for her and Chad's son.

Looks are everything.
>>
>>34928805
If I was rich, women would probably pretend to like me too.
>>
>>34928805
>Exquisitely handsome man and his family

I'm not seeing your point here

Also
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>>
>>34928805
1). He was much more handsome before plastic surgery.
2). He's a big celebrity in France.
3). He's descended from royalty.
>>
>>34928922
Wait, what? It was plastic surgery that made them look like that? I figured it was some horrible genetic disorder or something. Reason 9002 to never get plastic surgery.
>>
>>34928922
2) ys wrong, thys guys ys barely on the radar
>>
>>34928805
can someone give me a quick rundown on the guy on the right? why is his face so fucked up?
>>
>>34928805
could someone give me a quick-rundown of this guy?
>>
>>34928953

Plastic surgery is almost always a mistake.

Most surgeons are butchers and have no understanding of form and function. It's basically a scam, like circumcision. Surgeons mangle penises without even knowing that the foreskin is the best part.

You can even read about people who got nose jobs and paid a shit ton of money and now they can't even exercise because they can't breathe right.

There are a few good surgeons out there but good luck finding them. And even then it's still taking risks with your life.
>>
>>34928805
could someone give me a run-down, quickly?
>>
>>34929040
>Plastic surgery is almost always a mistake.

It's kind of was meant for people with deformities after accidents and shit, but the jews turned it into a money making scam as usual
>>
>>34928999
He is an extremely rich man in France. He is often on French tv with his equally rich brother. They both fucked up their faces through too much plastic surgery. They looked normal years ago.
>>
Quick, I need a rundown on this guy.
>>
>>34928805
adding to watch list because every reply is like a sin against humanity
>>
>>34928873
Anon, I'm rich, and you run into a lot of gold diggers. It's almost not worth it, I can't find a decent girl/guy that isn't just in it for the money.
>>
>>34928805

Run down quick give me
>>
>>34928805
If I could afford a fucking boat of course I'd get bitches.

In fact it's sad that he settled down and got a kid, he could have live the rest of his life fucking random good looking bitches.
>>
>>34929150
the secret shyamalan twist is that nobody is safe from that reality

the only difference between you and somebody poor is that they actually express interest in you in some way. You want to think that he gets to win women over with his dazzling personality but money and comfort was all they were ever after even from the start.

hope that makes you feel better
>>
>>34929265
Isn't that the truth. If I had a girl who loved me for my personality, I'd be sure not to take her for granted or sheepishly avoid having serious conversations with her. It could ruin something that otherwise might have been good. Even if she's not perfect - no one is.
>>
>>34929090
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html
Jesus christ he actually looked pretty good originally. Why on earth did they go under the knife?
>>
>>34928805
Brendan Fraser.

The man, the myth, the legend that never died.
>>
>>34929473
>Why on earth did they go under the knife?
Body dysmorphia
>>
>>34929150
>Anon, I'm rich, and you run into a lot of gold diggers

How rich? I make the bare minimum of top 1% income (around 250k) and I don't see any gold diggers. No one wants my shekkels.
>>
File: BOGGED.jpg (516KB, 1652x1576px) Image search: [Google]
BOGGED.jpg
516KB, 1652x1576px
I don't think you understand who you're fucking with,OP...
>>
>>34928805
How come the baby didn't inherit any bog-genes?
>>
>>34930371
Because the bog jaw only manifests later in life. It's too early to tell.
>>
>>34929473

Bigger question I think is why surgeons are allowed to do this. This is not "medicine". It's mutilation, plain and simple.

They take a handsome face and mangle it. And somehow they are rich because they "contributed to society" this way. Meanwhile you have some rice farmer who breaks his back for 40 years to feed the world and winds up with nothing to show for it at the end, because he didn't "contribute to society" enough.

It's bullshit. I am mad about it.
>>
>>34928805
>implying the bogdanoffs arent perfection
>>
File: 1485504934699.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485504934699.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
It's weird how one of the Bogdanoff twins does not have ANY children while the other has like 10.

One of them is literally /r9k/
>>
>>34930371
The features only appear once you've become enlightened and transcend humanity
>>
>>34929090
do you know what surgeries they underwent? seems pretty extreme
>>
>>34931120
They have thousands, possibly millions of designer babies with their genes. You may have Bog blood in you, too
>>
>>34931261
>you may have Bog blood in you, too

I can only dream
>>
>>34931261
>You may have Bog blood in you, too
How do I activate the bogdabots in my bloodstream? I can feel them coursing through my veins but I don't think I've unlocked their true potential yet.
>>
>>34931120
Who the fuck are these guys? Why do people keep spamming them
>>
>>34931437

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
>>
>>34931120
Yin and Yang, my friend, is essential to the Bogopoly
>>
>>34928805
BOGGED.COM
WOMEN CAN'T RESIST THE BBC (BIG BOG CHIN)
>>
>>34928805
Hes got money for surgery and mini yacht and gets average Aryan to breed with; he did it right.
>>
>>34932388
I mean the Rothschild's bow to him and his brother, and nations all over the world trust his bank with their gold reserves. You bet he can afford a measly little yacht.
>>
File: IMG_7569.png (162KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7569.png
162KB, 750x1334px
If anyone was looking for a quick rundown on this guy and his brother, I hope this helps.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.