[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I learned something. I was sitting at the park waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484091553975.jpg (33KB, 402x416px) Image search: [Google]
1484091553975.jpg
33KB, 402x416px
Today I learned something.

I was sitting at the park waiting for my lunch break to be over when a couple of young adults passed by with their children. They all looked so happy together.

That's when it clicked. A little of my brain stopped functioning correctly and I wanted to give in to the rage and murder everyone in sight. Not even trying to be edgy, but I just wanted to relief the anger on someone, I just wanted to turn completely off my brain and give in to the rage.
I couldn't help it, there was someone around my age who had significant others and I was sitting all alone. This was enough to break my little brain and ruin the rest of my day. Even now, 9 hours after it, I can't get over it.

Why is this happening to me?
Why am I feeling like this?
Is it jelousy or something else?

I would rather not feel this at all, but I can't really get over it.
>>
>>34927833
I think you'll get over it. Murderous rage is overrated.
>>
>Trillions of years of life reproducing to create new life
>Fast forward to present day and you're not

If you want a reason why you're feeling this way, that's why.
>>
>>34927833

That's normal. I have felt that many times. It's your frustration and jealousy boiling over. Try to ignore it and just love your life how you can. Try antidepressants. Post on r9k to vent.

That's what I do.
>>
>>34928924
Or go full Elliott Rodger and kill some normies, that's always far more entertaining tbqh
>>
>>34927833
>Why is this happening to me?
>Why am I feeling like this?
>Is it jelousy or something else?

There may be an evolutionary reason for it. If you destroy the offspring of your "competitors," (think of it in reptilian/animalistic terms) it goes a little ways to improving access to resources of your potential offspring.

I don't know I am just talking out my ass, but it makes a little bit of sense. We are just animals after all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.