[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /neveraskedout/ anyone here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x511px
Who else /neveraskedout/ anyone here?
>>
Me bro. I'm the opposite of cream of the crop
>>
Haha nerd! Get a load of this nerd! He's never had a gee eff!
>>
>>34927633
I asked out one girl before, b-but it was only because a chad co-worker said he'd punch me if I didn't

She wanted me to meet her at her job at the mall, but I got nervous and got high and blew her off, she never called back
>>
I've been asked out by some 7/10 chick from Publix and I rejected her.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x332px
>>34927746
Glad to hear you care more about your fellow robots then a dumb Roastie whore
>>
>assburger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3EQRa9JS-Q
>>
never, but I had a few chances where girls were interested in me, I didn't take them, and now my time has passed. I am now a 25 year old grandpa, its fucking over
>>
Who else /askedout10+peoplewithnosuccess/?
>>
>>34927778
Thanks, but It wasn't really because I care about you guys, but I've seen so much shit in my life with women that I can't get a gf.

t.18 year old virgin
>>
I never asked anyone out but I rejected a girl in middle school who asked me out. I wonder how I would have turned out if I accepted.
>>
File: mpv-shot0004.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0004.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
I only ever kissed 4 girls in my life. They were all before I was 14 and all of them approached me. I havent touched a woman since, 19 now. I don't know what happened, I was cute and out going as a kid, now isolation made me unable to talk. I don't even talk to my family except for yes, no and grunts.
why god
>>
Back when I still thought I could be an normie I went on 2 movie dates with a girl when I was 15 or so. All we did was hold hands on the 2nd and apparently she didn't like that but didn't tell me. Now here I am 22 years old and haven't talked to a woman outside of work for years.
>>
>first few days of gr10
>see really cute girl on the bus I took home
>approach and start a "conversation" with her a few days later on the bus
>another few days later ask for her #
>she actually gives it to me probably out of shyness
>didn't submit it into contacts before getting off the bus and accidentally scramble the number by adding extra characters to it
>see her with her holding hands with her boyfriend the next day in the hall
>disbelief
>confront her a few days later about the # and ask if she gave me the wrong one
>she didn't
>tell her not to worry about it

Only time I've initiated something.
>>
File: Shinji Ikari.png (262KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji Ikari.png
262KB, 500x375px
I've never really had to approach women. They kinda just awkwardly waddle around me and stare, expecting me to start a conversation.

Then they either walk away or compliment me, I respond with a flat "ok" or "thanks" and that's the end of it.
>>
>>34928129
I also forgot her name after she told it to me because I was so stressed out
>>
File: 1485883317101.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
1485883317101.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
I've been asked out about three times now. I just told em to piss off because I don't mix with blacks
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
9d2.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>34928146
>They kinda just awkwardly waddle around me and stare, expecting me to start a conversation.
There was this girl at work who'd do this to me. It made me feel super nervous and uncomfortable since I don't like being stared at or initiating conversation.

lately it seems she has stopped
>>
File: really nigga.jpg (13KB, 426x466px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.jpg
13KB, 426x466px
>>34929318
>maybe if i stare at him really fucking hard he'll notice me through the corner of his eye

Glad someone else knows this feel.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.