[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Fembots Life??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1484538597657.jpg (142KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484538597657.jpg
142KB, 1000x640px
Life must suck for a black fembot.

Not only are they part of the most undesirable race.

They are the most undesirable women or any race.

And being fat, ark-wards, nigger nerds they are even undesirable by their own Black chads.

Beside being a head giving cumduster, a Belt notch for white male beta cuck or someone that Black chad can live off of while he's on hard time "or fresh out of jail", they are literally the most unwanted women on the planet.

No wonder they larp around on 4chan, qt shill post, hunting for orbiters.

Everyone, let's have a moment of prayer and silence for Black fembots life!

Black Fembots are the Ultimate Robots.
>>
I used to get upset that they would constantly qt shill post, and try to hi-jack threads....

But now, I feel sorry for them...
>>
File: 1485724349173.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485724349173.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>34927009
id be totally down for getting a qt black fembot.

unfortunately i am part of an a possible even more undesirable race: spics. i am a shitskin mexican, not even blacks wanna get my bean seed inside them, shit sucks.
>>
>>34927255
lel you're probably super short and ugly. I've seen Mexican chads and they literally have it all
>>
File: 1487130458747.jpg (457KB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1487130458747.jpg
457KB, 1280x1117px
I'm not a fembot but let me tell you something, you don't want to race mix.

I'm a Sicilian Mulatto. I have brown hair, olive eyes, fast metabolism, and are fairly tall with one exception; I fucking hate myself.

I can't hang around white kids because they deem me a nigger, and blacks deem me a uncle tom because i somehow "act white".

I've spent my entire life by myself, countless birthdays and holidays alone, raised on anime and music.

This whole idea of blacks being "chads" is just a meme. They're all dumb, primal niggers who haven't amounted to anything important in the history of humanity. They can't even grasp the simple concept of civilization yet people glorify them.

So fuck off with your bait.
>>
>>34928695
Also mulatto, but I made different experiences in my life. Actually completely different, I live a good life and girls and guys told me I'm attractive.
I feel like you are trying to blame your own failures and shortcoming on something that you can't control. Because then you feel less guilty, just shifting the blame away from your own bad decisions you've made.
>>
>>34927009
>Life must suck for a black fembot.
>
>Not only are they part of the most undesirable race.
>
>They are the most undesirable women or any race.
>
>And being fat, ark-wards, nigger nerds they are even undesirable by their own Black chads.
>
>Beside being a head giving cumduster, a Belt notch for white male beta cuck or someone that Black chad can live off of while he's on hard time "or fresh out of jail", they are literally the most unwanted women on the planet.
>
>No wonder they larp around on 4chan, qt shill post, hunting for orbiters.
>
>Everyone, let's have a moment of prayer and silence for Black fembots life!
>
>Black Fembots are the Ultimate Robots.

ok
>>
>>34928695
sounds like you're just mad your half breed ass couldn't fit in anywhere, fucking mutt.
>>
File: 1.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2KB, 128x128px
I am a black fembot. Ask me anything.
>>
>>34927057
why feel forr for them?
>>
>>34927009
>nigger feels

Supposedly apes are human beings now wtf? Since when?
>>
File: 1484679735456.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484679735456.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>34927009
I wish I had lips like that.
>>
>>34931017
how do you deal with the existential dread
>>
>>34931017
are you a trap?
if not GTFO
>>
>>34931017
Which is worse; being black or a fembot?
>>
>>34931056
I have no existential dread.

>>34931066
I am a LARPer.
>>
The most undesirable race are gypsies,not blacks.
>>
>>34931100
>gypsies
>race
-_-
>>
>>34931017
no you aren't doj you piece of human shit
>>
>>34931477
I am most certainly not a piece of human shit -_-
>>
>>34931465
They are unhuman enough to be considered a different race,even species.
>>
>>34931495
That actually is a more legitimate assessment :2
>>
>>34927255
hey rabus,less lawn mowing more english
>>
>>34927009
That girl probably has some European ancestry.
>>
>instantly tense up around "nerds" because you think they must see you as a shaquanda that hates anyone who hasn't been to the club in the last 48 hours
>instantly tense up around "alt" people for similar reasons

d-does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>34932835
>be nerd
>instantly lovestruck whenever I see a black girl
>then realize she's probably hates me because I haven't been to a club once in my life

There is no hope
>>
File: 1449264397748.jpg (20KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1449264397748.jpg
20KB, 364x364px
>>34927009
tfw rich, white and attractive

I could have any niggress I want and put her to slavery. Bitches love being humiliated.
>>
>>34928695
>I can't hang around white kids because they deem me a nigger, and blacks deem me a uncle tom because i somehow "act white".

Wtf man.
I'm black as a coal and I hang only with white guys.
I'm not an uncle Tom, but my family were the only black in the village back then.
Heck, I even can hang around metalheads and others groups with a higher percentage of "racists" without problems.
>>
Does this board still have shitload of black girls or did they leave? I think at one point /r9k/ had the most amount of black girls on the entire site.
>>
>>34934084
I feel the same. I haven't seen any lack fembots around lately, although I haven't been around much myself.

I never saved any black fembot pics, can anyone post some?
>>
>>34934084

We're here, there's like two other black girls I met through r9k. One is a disgusting whore who's fat as fuck and tried to seduce me cuz she thought I was a male. The one is on here is super nice and has the voice of an angel.
>>
>>34932996
Why would you want a turbo Stacey like that anyway? If that's what you think black girls ate like then you should be happy that they won't go near you.
>>
I am a white Australian male with a big dick. I want a qt black fembot to add to my belt notch.
>>
>Be from a black family in Montana
>Be the one of two family in the whole town
>Dad's a teacher and mom work for the local govt.
>Never dealt with racism.
>Family moves to Georgia
>Racism everywhere.
>The most racist people towards me are blacks.
>>
she looks like a qt white girl that put brown makeup on her face.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.