[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat Fridays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 8765432167434.jpg (29KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
8765432167434.jpg
29KB, 645x778px
How was your week, fat bros?

Me:
>At the supermarket, browsing the junk food aisles
>5 year old kid looks at me as he walks past with his mom
>He smirks and says "Your fat hahaha" (I wrote "your" because kids can't spell)
>what a nasty little cunt
>mfw
>his mom looks embarrassed and keeps walking
>At the next aisle, he is coming towards me again, trailing way behind his mom
>I pass his mom, she does her best to ignore me but I still take up much of her field of vision
>the kid sees me and starts smirking again
>I want to punch his smug skinny little face
>the kid is about to pass me, his mom has turned into the next aisle
>"Your fa..." WHACK
>As he walks past me I turn deliberately, without making eye contact, pretending not to see him
>The force of my shifting belly mass slams the kid against the shelves in the aisle with the full force of flab
>he lies there, looking dazed, and then starts crying
>His Mom didn't see as she was already in the next aisle
>I pretend I didn't notice as well and waddle away
>quickly pay for my snackies and drive home
>mfw I forgot to buy my fizzy drink
>>
>He smirks and says "Your fat hahaha" (I wrote "your" because kids can't spell)

I wrote you're when I was five.
>>
>>34926837
>gained 70 lbs in the last year
>starting to get winded going up stairs
>my old clothes are too tight
>I have a noticeable gut
>no luck with women before, can only imagine how bad it will be now
>>
I want to let you guys know that it's within your power to lose weight and turn your life around
>>
what do you do with your pants? wear them over your belly like an old timer or deal with them digging into your gut, especially when sitting?
>>
File: smug.png (415KB, 743x395px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
415KB, 743x395px
>>34926837
why don't you just looks smug about it like this bitch?

as a fat fetishist I could imagine responding that way
>>
>>34927082
probably better if the lack of hope makes you stop caring
>>
>tfw being fat is pretty much your only physical flaw but it's a cardinal sin and still alone because of it.

I need to get my shit together.
>>
>>34928084
I wear them around the widest area like Humpty Dumpty.

That said, I need a fat fembot stat, so everyone fitting the description and preferably being somewhere in Europe, post your a/s/l and tell me why I should choose you.
>>
About to hit up burer king. Its a 20 min drive but i cant help myself
>>
>>34928265
Nobody likes fat guys though
Even being a fat girl is easier than being a fat guy

>>34929362
Boy at least go get some quality fast food. Burger King's gone to shit over the years. I'd say Whataburger is the patrician choice of late night burgers but since it's a Texas only thing you might not have one
>>
>>34928039
It's so hard, depression doesn't help. My life is a mess, and eating sort of relieves the pain. I try and try, I even lost 3 pounds at a time, but always end up losing to myself and stay fat.

How to stay motivated?
>>
Just finished up 3 fish finger sandwiches for dindin
>>
>>34929395
I live in a shithole town in canada. The closest thing besides bk is mcds and everytime i go there i can tell the foods been sitting around for hours. The fries tasted like fucking plastic last time. At bk i can get 2 burgers and 10 nuggets for 7$
>>
>>34929397
>My life is a mess, and eating sort of relieves the pain
This. Its like a drug for me. Makes me happy. Im also fucked in the head and dont have any guilt about it
>>
>>34926837
Can this be a shitty kids getting what they deserve thread instead?
I want more of that.
>>
>>34929541
Fair enough, I'd choose BK over McDonalds too. McDonald's fries are good hot but god damn do they end up shit very very quick.
Enjoy your nuggies canuckfriend.
>>
>>34929613
I shall. I wish i loved in murica. You guys have so many options for fast food.
>>
>physically assaulting children because they made a statement of fact
>>
>>34929648
It's true that OP is a big fat asshole, but a child brazenly shit-talking an adult is one who isn't being disciplined enough.
>>
Tfw the cute cashier girl sees all the sugary garbage I buy.
She is always friendly towards me but most likely only feel pity for me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.