[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/depression/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1464412808542.jpg (56KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1464412808542.jpg
56KB, 406x364px
>always been into writing
>went back and read something i wrote a few years ago
>it's coherent and the characters have personality
>the narrative is fun to read and flows well

>look at something i'm working on now
>everything is dull
>characters are only defined by their actions
>reads like a math text book

The worst part is, I went back to that old story because it wasn't finished. I wanted to work it more but can't write like that anymore.
>>
I feel you OP. Same happened to me since i started u. I once wrote a story full of dumb stuff in which the protagonist dies in the most stupid way possible just when his adventure was about to begin. Long ago i tried to do a story as much as stupid as the last one, but it wasn't good enough...i don't think the deterioration of my imagination has to do with depression, i don't think i have depression anyways.
>>
File: IMG_0702.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
>>34925939
I've become completely complacent in my depression. I accept that things will never improve; I find comfort in the hopelessness, because it is such a familiar feeling. I'm not even angry or sad anymore, just numb and bored. I do weird things to try to make life more interesting. One of my favorites is that I will eat very little for as long as I can, and then I'll finally cave to the hunger and be able to enjoy the food I decide to eat. I always get mad at myself because I end up eating way too much, and feel the need to go hungry for an extended period again. It's a viscous cycle. Despite this, eating tasty food after being really hungry is a very comfy feel, the only one I have left.
>>
>>34925939
I pretty much live my life almost solely in escapist fantasies. I don't want to think about my life, I don't want to be in it. In the fantasies I make up entire worlds, cultures, histories etc, and just either watch the imagined people live there lives, or pretend I'm there. That I life in a world much better then this one. I hardly even know how to live among people in this world anymore, I've become this way though isolation, and deep distain for what our world has become.
>>
>>34927511
Same dude. This exact same feel. Except I abuse Adderall in order to not be hungry. Also abuse other drugs in order to feel fucking something at least for a couple hours.
>>
>On Discord with friends
>Havin fun and playing Siege
>Can't stop thinking about killing myself and how 8 years is too long to wait
>>
>5th year uni student
>realized that i should do something that will get me a job
>do acct
>still 1 year to go
>gonna have to push it out further so i can do an internship and be guaranteed a job
>will become cubical slave for at least 5 years
>just wanna play guitar
>absolutely suck at it
suffering
>>
I'd like to read some of what you faggots write. attach it as a pdf or something.
>>
>>34927511
>>34928022
ffs, kek'd and this exact feel.
>>
>>34928428
jager and mute are /our
guys/
>>
>tfw nobody wants to talk to you
>bored of talking to myself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.