[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /asian masculinity/ cry and whine about how they are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Why does /asian masculinity/ cry and whine about how they are portrayed in society? Isn't that exactly what a bunch of feminine girls would do?
>>
>>34925727
It's because they know everything said about them is true.
>>
no one really likes to be portrayed badly
>>
>>34925727
What do they even have to complain about? People thinking that they're smart and awkward? Wow, how terrible.
>>
>>34925762
its not masculine to cry about it though. They are reaffirming the stereotype they hate.
>>
File: yukiomishima.jpg (41KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
yukiomishima.jpg
41KB, 500x665px
Asian men are sex-ay!
>>
>>34925824
Seems like they are just venting their frustration.
>>
In general they [asian men] don't, but there is a group of very loud, very delusional chauvinists and ultra-nationalists who would rather blame the White Man(tm) instead of facing the truth that they are garbage tier people and that their ladies would rather take a pudgy 4/10 whitey who understands manners and how to treat women.
>>
>>34926144
>very delusional chauvinists and ultra-nationalists
completely wrong. there are sjw asians that care about media portrayal as well
>>
>>34925727
>cry and whine about how they are portrayed in society

That's what everyone does on this board
>>
They are feminine women.
>>
>>34926144
>t. delusional weaboo
When will they learn?
>>
>>34926307
we do not blame to be anything other than beta
>>
Bitter asian male here, I will cry and whine about it, I am justified to.

You don't know the feel of getting shit on for 4 years in high school, literally chads throwing bottles on me in the very first day for being asian, getting called a chink and getting into fights which the school threatens to expel me for because I'm literally the only asian and no one will back me up.

Being asian in america is a mistake tbqh
>>
>>34926307
there are elements of both, but the sjws aren't nearly as bad or as big of a problem in comparison to other kinds of social justice crusades

>>34926335
>t. microbenis
t. stoleyourwife :D:D:D
>>
>>34926442
did you grew up in the midwest? would you say your high school experience was traumatic?
>>
>>34926487
My therapists tell me I pretty much have PTSD from high school. I blame my retarded parents for moving me into an Italian-American neighborhood.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>34926537
Ohhh Italians, not really human if you ask me, more of a sub species of chimp. Sorry you had to go through that. Have some chubby Veela pics on me.
>>
>>34925824

Complaining and venting frustrations is conveniently "whining" and "crying" whenever someone doesn't want to hear it.

It's a move to silence them. As for being Asian myself, I've been bullied my whole life. I was really short compared to the other kids and being the only Asian around didn't help. People always made the same jokes and the sort of rage really builds up over time. I felt like exploding on them one day, but my parents basically told me that I'd better not fight or risk having my whole life ruined, some sort of pacifist Confucian stuff about not making trouble. I didn't really care if I was going to get my ass kicked, I just wanted to make sure that they were messing with the wrong guy.

I never really could bring myself to fight though. I had anger issues and it would've probably exacerbated them further. I had trouble with girls as well, all the way up until high school when I met an Asian "Chad" if you will. He really just was a playboy, short as hell, but cute and ridiculously charming. The point is, a lot of things boiled down to me not being seen as masculine enough, having those sorts of stereotypes being repeated ad nausem until they were ingrained in my psyche, and my unwillingness to break promises with my parents led me to a rather crappy childhood.

It is a fate that I honestly wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies. Nobody should have to experience that sort of thing.
>>
File: 928eab071.png (378KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
928eab071.png
378KB, 650x365px
>>34926651
>its not true
>we really are masculine
>>
>>34926475
>but the sjws aren't nearly as bad or as big of a problem in comparison to other kinds of social justice crusades
I don't really care anymore. People get shit all the time because they look different. And they try to cope with that shit however they can.
>>
>>34926475
>microbenis
6.5 x 5 ain't small
>>
>>34926651
joking aside, anon. I really don't think being asian has anything to do with it. most on this board have gotten a bad deal in life.
>>
File: brown.jpg (49KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
brown.jpg
49KB, 630x420px
>>34926699
Du ma may
Cash me ousside, howbow dat?

>>34926813
Being Asian definitely did have something to do with it. Especially when I was growing it, the only real exposure most people had of Asians were kung fu movies or the stereotypical side characters. It was and kind of still is perfectly acceptable to make openly racist jokes about Asians. Not that I took them offensively, but it was really suspicious seeing them constantly thrown my way while nobody dared pick on the black kid or the white kids the same way.

That's not to say that this board also didn't have similar stories, but race was also another factor. It wasn't just my race, but also my innate timidness as well.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.