[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPEED TRAPS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: rcmp speed trap.jpg (77KB, 970x777px) Image search: [Google]
rcmp speed trap.jpg
77KB, 970x777px
Why are cops allowed to do this? Seriously everyone speeds! A 90 km/hr zone is actually more like a 105 km/hr zone (115 on the left lane). How can the taxman sleep peacefully at night knowing that he gave $200 speeding tickets to a hundred innocent peons?
>>
>>34925171
Fuck the cops here. Speed traps everywhere, all day every day. Almost plowed a minivan going 90 and got away with it though so I guess it evens out
>>
Municipalities cut funding because rich people don't want to pay taxes, so, they make it up by disproportionately targeting poor people.
>>
>>34925171
Speed traps in school zones are great though
I hate fuckers that go 60 through a school zone when kids are out and about
>>
>>34925301
>muh chilluns
Fucking worthless
>>
They come out like vultures during the end of the month in Toronto. They got a quota to fill, good use of tax dollars right there. /s
>>
>>34925277
Or they could just fire some of the worthless government employees. But we can't have that, no, so they squeeze money out of the population with fines.
>>
>Cop pulls someone over for going 10mph faster the speed limit
>now you have two stopped cars on the side of the road with hundreds of other cars speeding by at 70mph
>other cars have to slam on the brakes when they see the cops
>in certain states you are required to get over a lane when a cop is on the side of the road forcing multiple cars to merge at the same time
>officer has to walk along a highway next to speeding traffic
>when other cars get past the cop, they floor it knowing there's probably not another cop nearby

But damn, all this is much safer than one guy going slightly faster than the speed limit
>>
File: RCMP.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
RCMP.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
>>34925171
Fucking RCMP, let me have uncliped magazines.
>>
gotta get em shekles man
>>
>>34925171
i'm going to need your speed measurements in mph

>the max speed in class b airspace is 200 knots
>>
File: 1458272657337.gif (976KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458272657337.gif
976KB, 480x270px
>people who go 70+mph in 60mph zone
nah fuck right off you faggots
>>
>>34925301
Who cares about kids
>>
>>34925826
i go like 85 in a 65 because there are no cops on 441 and it takes forever to get from point a to point b in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: 1301420291915.jpg (10KB, 342x329px) Image search: [Google]
1301420291915.jpg
10KB, 342x329px
>get caught going 70 in a 40
>instead of pulling over I speed up even more
>little bitch can't keep up
>drift around a corner just out of eyesight of the cop and lay low until he passes
>continue on with my commute as if nothing happened
speed traps are nothing, you guys are babies
>>
>>34926108
>tfw the cop just lets you go because a traffic ticket doesn't justify a dangerous high-speed chase
>>
>>34925301
When I was a kid, I knew enough not to go wonder out into fucking traffic.

Maybe kids shouldn't be retarded (or learn the hard way if they are)?
>>
>>34925408
Not Toronto, but I also got caught in a speed trap at the end of the month.

Was doing 65 in a 45 zone, but literally no one was on the road and wasn't in a residential neighborhood nor were there any pedestrians.

I got a $270 fine, which is complete bull shit for a completely victimless crime.
>>
>>34926108
I think you're looking for reddit.com/r/thathappened
>>
There are some dog shit speed traps in rural Nevada
>speed limit on highway is 75
>about to enter town
>speed limit is suddenly 45
>cop is hiding right next to sign
>you can't slow down that quickly so the cop pulls you over for going over the 45mph speed limit
>>
File: you're welcome.jpg (123KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
you're welcome.jpg
123KB, 620x349px
>WHO ARE WE!?
WE ARE THE TAXMEN!
>WHAT DO WE DO!?
WE COLLECT TAXES!
>>
>break the law
>complain when you get punished

Lmaoing @ ur life senpai
>>
Maybe you should get the law changed since they are just enforcing it.
>>
>>34926414
Then slow down before you get to the sign, retard
>>
>>34925171
>everyone speeds

I drive slow. I dive an old gas guzzler, so I accelerate gently and brake very gradually so I don't usually have to come to a complete stop.
>>
>>34925501

>in certain states you are required to get over a lane when a cop is on the side of the road forcing multiple cars to merge at the same time

I know about Georgia, as I live in South Carolina, but what other states have that law?
>>
If you don't speed you won't get any speeding tickets
>>
this is the edgiest thread on /r9k/ congrats i guess
>>
Police are scum, the world would be better off without them.

>1st world countries they just fuck with people because they got nothing better to do
>2nd and 3rd world countries they take bribes and extort people

Pretty much just a gang of state-funded robbers.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.