[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Dad finally had enough of my shit and punched me in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: fdfsfs.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
fdfsfs.png
7KB, 240x210px
>tfw Dad finally had enough of my shit and punched me in the face

This is a feel I never knew Id have
>>
>>34924682
so how are you planning on getting revenge for this transgression?
>>
>>34924682
Nigga please. My father would kick the crap out of me over nothing even when I was really young. Quit being such a pussy over being hit once, especially it sounds like you may have actually deserved it.
>>
>>34924695
by turning transgender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rD4Paq0zE
>>
>>34924737
I didnbt deserve it. I was Holocausting the spiders in the backyard with Controlled fires
>>
>>34924788
How old are you? Like, seriously, you've gotta be like 12 or some shit.

Origami orignal oregano garlic butter saw fuqckers.
>>
>>34924889
Mentally 12 at least
>>
>>34924939
Are you under 18? There might still be hope for you if you are under 18.
>>
>>34924737
That's a big dividing line between normies and (at least some) robots. Normies, when attacked, either verbally or physically, fight back. Being attacked makes them angry, and they get an "I'll show that bastard!" fire lit in them. As opposed to robots who just take it as confirmation of what they thought to begin with, namely that they deserve it. They don't get angry or motivated, exactly the opposite. It ingrains learned helplessness further into them, instead of removing it.
>>
>>34924985
OP is under 18 confirmed. MODS MODS MODS!!!!!!!!!

Let's face it, if 4chan found a way to 100% vet out people under 18, half the fucking website would disappear.
>>
>>34924985
>>34924889
>>34924788

Im 24 alright? 24
>>
>>34925236
Tell him that you are sorry for being such a retard
>>
>>34925236
Holy shit. I mean, I know this is r9k, but you still live with your dad? No offense, but you really did deserve to be punched in the face, you deserved to be raped until your ass was bloody if you were holocausting ants in the backyard. I remember doing that. When I was 13.
>>
>>34924788
Well now you know not to play with fire around his $600,000 house.
>>
>>34924682
>not hitting back
that's what you get for being a little bitch
>>
Listen man, he wasn't punching you per se, he was punching his failure as a father. He's mad at himself, not you. Your dad is the father equivalent of a robot.
>>
>>34925236
You deserved it. what did you expect at 24? Get the fuck out of the house or pay rent, it's not rocket science, he is providing for a grown man starting fires in the yard? Is this a joke? talk to your fucking parents, they prob think you were trying to kill them
>>
>Being a fucking gay nerd.

IM A MEME POWER MACHINE

PEW PEW GOES THE FATHER AS HE SHOT HIS LASER ARMS AT THE ROBOT CHILD

OH SHIIIIT SHOUTS THE ROBOT CHILD
>>
>>34925198
No, you are projecting something really especific about yourself again to a crowd of people
>>
>>34925376
He is not being a "gay nerd" he is a grown man without speaking to his parents at 24 starting fires in his yard, any father would do more then a punch in the face
>>
>>34925236
Wierd how that's two times 12
It's almost like you typed that fast and your brain made that connection when trying to come up with a fake number
>>
>>34925429
SO ANON IS GAY NIGGA?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America
>>
>>34925198
What are you talking about? Get it together.
>>
>>34925479
Are you underage you kid?
>>
>>34924682
>>34924788
that is some time and space transcending autism.

origenelli spagetti
>>
Is Kira Yoshikage a bad guy?
>>
>>34924682
You need to establish dominance by going 10x bigger.

You need to kill your pets while he's at work, smear the blood on the walls, hide, wait for him to come home, let him look around a bit, and physically attack him with tools when he gets close enough.

If you can, create a tiny crucifix to nail the dead pets to for maximum added edge

It's the only way
>>
>>34924682
Hahah, I remember every time my dad raised his hand to me

He was always too much of a pussy to follow through
>>
I punched my mother out once. She fell down the stairs. We never talked about it again
>>
>>34925917
What did she do to earn that, you little brat?
>>
>>34926212
I know it sounds edgy, but she had been pissing me off for a few days and was emasculating the hell out of me. Since I was about 13 I'd been having literal sadistic/homicidal thoughts involving her and the just kept boiling and building up until one day I lost control and punched her while she was standing over me, bitching about how worthless I am and how she wishes she'd gotten an abortion.

We don't talk about it anymore and she doesn't bitch at me the way she used to. Problem solved. Everything's better now. This just proves that abusive relationships aren't always bad. Some people just need a little correction.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.