[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post text messages that hurt to receive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170216-204117.jpg (210KB, 1439x694px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170216-204117.jpg
210KB, 1439x694px
Post text messages that hurt to receive
>>
File: 1483206783905.jpg (31KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483206783905.jpg
31KB, 519x508px
>>34924205
Hopefully you told that bitch off, OP
>>
>>34924251
Nah. I am a disgrace, it just hurt to hear it from my mom. I was "supposed" to go to Ivy Leagues and be a computer engineer but now I'm just barely passing because being depressed makes it hard to get up in the morning, much less do classes.
>>
>>34924205
I remember getting text messages exactly like these from my mom. Now we've moved to another state and she's bent on moving somewhere that I'll fail in.

Basically the situation is that I either live on my own or move with her, and there's a pretty big chance that I'll just wind up homeless if I live on my own.

I've barely managed to hold down jobs in the past (none of which lasted more than half a year) and I'm failing my classes.
>>
>>34924350
Well I just hope you always remember that your mother is a terrible parent and a worse person, and that she's personally responsible for every bit of suffering that you experience in your life.
>>
>>34924400
That sucks man. I'm at a point where I'd honestly rather be homeless than live with my parents, but I DO want to get my diploma before I do any of that. I think the key is to always be applying places. Have something lined up if your current job falls through.
>>
>>34924350
You're not a disgrace you're depressed and it's supposed to be your mum's job to help you through these times but instead she shits on you more. This is how robots are made.
>>
>>34924478
My mom acts like she cares about me most of the time and is really supportive but then will explode on me like this. I don't know what to do honestly. I don't want to be a piece of shit but fuck if I had any willpower. I want to be happy but it just feels like I'm not capable of it most of the time.
Also don't want to sound like bitch "GOSH MOM" kid but she took my computer away and that bums me the fuck out because my only happy place was making music.
>>34924521
I will kill myself before I become a NEET.
>>
>>34924638
she talks to you like a boyfriend instead of a son, no wonder shes divorced
>>
>>34924688
Uhhh what makes you say that? Sorry only have one mom so nothing to compare to.
>>
>>34924769
Basically my mom but with tons more codependency

I didn't return her redbox movies and take out the trash and she kept asking me, almost in tears when she got home, "what's wrong why are you mad"

Sigh
>>
>>34924485
I don't want to work, or go to college, or have a career. I really just want to be left alone.
>>
>>34924996
I feel that
>>34924963
Yeah, I often just want to listen to music or watch anime by myself when I get home but my mom makes me come downstairs and do things with her or she thinks I hate her.
>>
>>34924963
Wow that's pretty ridiculous

Makes me realize how strong my mother is
>>
>>34924205
Her fault for dragging your in to this world because she selfishly thought it would make her happier. No one has a kid out of compassion, it's all to make their own miserable lives a little bit more tolerable. It's a pyramid scheme.

Kill yourself and make sure she knows it all her fault for creating this mess.
>>
File: 1486609275883.gif (634KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486609275883.gif
634KB, 500x460px
>>34924963
my mom cried bc i didnt wanna buy new shoes bc i didnt have the money at the time. she was fucking crying and calling me ungrateful.
moms are a fucking meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.